by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

2 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) Empty Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:01 am

It had been some time since her disastrous first match with Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt, but she had not forgotten both the agony and the pleasure she suffered at Lukretia's hands. Maybe it was because of her beauty, her dominating presence, her sensual appeal, her strength, or maybe just the way she sated a part of Cardia's desires that she couldn't quite understand... but Cardia could not keep Lukretia out of her mind.

This is what brought Cardia to the AFW locker room. She hunted quietly for Lukretia's locker, a small lavender-scented envelope in her hand, sealed with a heart shaped sticker. This letter contained what Cardia was too shy to say in person, professing respect for Lukretia and hopes that they could be friends. She had spent the entire last evening putting her thoughts to paper, and she had hoped to slip the message into her locker and leave unnoticed. She hummed to herself quietly as she continued to read the names on each locker.

Last edited by 241 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) Empty Re: Fixation

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:40 am

Lukretia was just getting into the AFW backstage to check out some things. She had wanted to see a few matches and to see what kinds of girls wrestled. She had another match coming up soon and thought that maybe doing some training would be good. Though usually she would simply return home when she wanted to do that. Ever since joining she had been contemplating buying a summer home in Japan so she wouldn't have to fly back and fourth from Germany. The deciding factor had been a trip in which she was on the plane longer than she had stayed in the arena. She would go look after she left today.

As she walked to her locker she barely noticed Cardia. In fact she had seemingly forgotten the woman already. Never one to dwell on something for too long she had already had another match in which she had humiliated an opponent. Walked passed Cardia without so much as a word and began to open her locker and rummage through it. At the moment she was wearing a tight skirt that came down to her shins. Underneath were high heeled boots that seemed to disappear up into the skirt. she wore a blouse that left barely anything to the imagination and had her hair tied up in a messy bun. She even had ad a pair of pointed rimmed glasses with a chain attached to them. Certainly she looked all business but still quite beautiful.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:59 am

Cardia's entire body froze as Lukretia walked by. She had never been so nervous before. Once she finished taking in Lukretia's beauty and reminded herself to breathe, she began to think to herself. Ohmyohmyohmy... She's... she's still gorgeous... but, she doesn't even notice me. Should I give her the letter, should I... just approach her? Should I play it cool? Honorable foes inside the ring, comrades outside? ... oooh, how can I be her comrade? She... No, nononono... Calm down. Calm down. Deep breaths. Let's... let's just try talking to her.

Cardia herself wore a pink, frilled camisole top, a long black skirt, and two pink sleeves that ran the length of her arm, from shoulders culminating in fingerless gloves around her hands. She straightened her attire and hid her letter to make a good impression. "LuKRE..." Her voice cracked into a nervous squeal that made Cardia flinch as though she were undergoing shock therapy.

"I'm sorry... Lukretia? It's... uh... me, Cardia. H-hi." She cleared her throat. "I... I just want to tell you that I really enjoyed our last match. Er... I mean, I didn't really enjoy all of it because I lost and you tormented me an awful lot b-b-but I really enjoyed the... the good parts, you know... the sex and I really... really liked fighting you. You are so beautiful and strong and... and you know... the sort of woman... I wish I could be... someday..." The words seemed to be pouring out of her mouth like a waterfall. She became increasingly frantic as she realized this was a train wreck she couldn't stop. "B-b-but... h-h-ow would you like to.... you know... get some dinner, sometime? With, you know me? Please?" Cardia's spiel came to a merciful end largely because she ran out of breath. For lack of anything else to say or add, she tried to punctuate that catastrophe of a sentence with a disarming smile.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:28 am

Lukretia heard the first squeaky attempt at her name and turned to look at Cardia. She raised an annoyed eyebrow as the other girl tried once more to talk to her. As she said her name and said hello, Lukretia was about to ask just who she was but the answer came just as quickly. Lukretia's face descended the ladder of annoyance as Cardia continued to babble on about something that Lukretia had long forgotten about.

As Cardia finished her spiel Lukretia let a loud silence fill the air. "Vat is zis?' She said. "Is your mouth broken?" She said in an annoyed tone. "Let me tell you one thing... Cardia vas it?" She repeated the name. She hadn't even bothered to learn the name before or after the match. "In ze ring I am your lord und master but outside this ring you wouldn't even be able to touch the scraps that fell off of ze table where I eat. They would still be far too good for you."

Lukretia turned her head as though she didn't even want to look at Cardia. "Though..." She said in thought. "You may still be useful to me." She turned back to look at Cardia and put a finger to her chin to tilt it up so Cardia would look into Lukretia's eyes. "You vould like more of vat I gave you in ze match would you?" She considered it. "For me, to be ze master comes so naturally." She said. "And perhaps to have someone like you around would be beneficial to me." While Lukretia was attempting to recruit a disposable pawn, perhaps Cardia would take it a different way.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:34 am

Cardia whimpered softly at Lukretia's stern rebuke; her face fell and an icy chill seemed to run through her body.

Her face brightened considerably at Lukretia's offer though, "I... I would love more of, er..., what you gave me, ja." Cardia was not German. "I... I mean, yes. I would. I... I would love to help you however I can. I want to... learn what it is that makes you... you and, ahh... one day... maybe in the far, far future... I could be... you know... one tenth as cool as you... o-o-o-o-or a hundredth!" She stammered out that last clause with such enthusiasm that one might get the impression that she didn't know what was an order of magnitude worse.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:49 am

Lukretia gave a cruel smile at Cardia's words. "Zis is something that I always have an endless supply of." She said in reference to cruelty. "Meine poor poor delusional frau." She said shaking her head. "How could one such as you ever understand such a complex woman as myself? And ze sun shall burn out before you could ever hope to be near my level." She said matter of factly. "I vas born zis way und even if you worked your whole life, how could you achieve what I have now? And I am constantly improving.

She closed her locker, unable to focus on what she wanted wile Cardia was around. "You vish to go somewhere more discreet and talk, do you not?" She did not really care if Cardia wanted to or not. Lukretia was going anyway.

She turned and walked away from the girl without saying another word. She made her way to the sauna and stripped down and grabbed herself a towel. Once more she did not even glance at Cardia, if she was there, while she stripped and walked into the steam room and sat down on a bench. Lukretia hated to have the audience see her body. She felt that they didn't deserve the show but in the AFW locker rooms it was a cruel thing to prance around naked. Her body was the most magnificent thing she could think of and she would do it if only to make the other wrestlers jealous.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:03 am

Once again, Lukretia's words cut like a knife, but she followed the German breathlessly. She joined Lukretia in the steam room a minute or so after Lukretia entered alone, having taken that much longer to undress and let down her hair. Cardia tried her best not to stare at Lukretia's perfect form, but she could scarcely contain herself.

After a few seconds, she spoke, "I... I don't know. I think you're selling me short. I... I would work ten times as hard as... as anyone. And... well..." She sighed, slowing down for the first time since she saw Lukretia, "All my life, I've really... you know... dreamt of being someone like you. You're like... an angel given form. You're perfect, and you know it. And you... are so confident and so... commanding and so..." She trailed off again, "I've... just always wanted to be sure of myself, to have that... panache you do."

If Lukretia bothered to look, she might mistake some of the dampness in the room for tears in Cardia's eyes, "I... I guess... you're right, maybe... maybe this is all pointless. I mean... what the hell am I thinking? I'll always be... me... and never you..." Her voice broke off. For the first time, she was out of things to say.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:33 am

Lukretia watched as Cardia entered and took a seat next to her. She ten listened to Cardia gush over her. She smiled when Cardia heaped praise upon her. Though it was a smile of someone who was happy to be told something they already knew, not one of thank you for the kind words. Lukretia saw that Cardia was nearly on the verge of tears and smiled again. A cruel smile for having done nothing and nearly reduced the girl to tears. It was a true testament to her skill.

The first words out of her mouth were not reactions to Cardia's own words. "Towel off." She said sharply. It was not a request in any sense of the word. "You are right. "I am an angel and I am perfect and I do know it." She liked hearing Cardia say it but she liked it even better coming from her own lips.

"And you are right. You could never be me." She added the salt to the wounds that Cardia had caused. She then laughed. "Ze fact zat you have to think about and desire confidence means zat you vill never have it. How could you ever hope to be me if you secretly desire to be crushed under my foot." Lukretia knew she had a ball of putty she could mold into something. "When vas ze last time you crushed an insect just because you were bigger zan it?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:44 am

Cardia gulped with a degree of apprehension in response to Lukretia's order, but without further question, she stood up, allowing her towel to fall to the floor, revealing a body that befit a girl with a great deal more confidence than Cardia displayed. She blushed at all this, but it did nothing to abet or halt the tears she was still blinking back.

Lukretia's barbs did not help matters, she turned away in shame, sniffling as quietly as she could manage. "I... I've never crushed an insect for such a reason. Because they are annoying, yes, but not just for such a petty reason..." Her voice wavered.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Lukrretia looked over Cardia's form with mild interest. It was something she had already seen, held and ravage so any further inspection was simply done in passing.

Lukretia smiled as Cardia turned. "Then how could you ever hope to be anything more zan a sniveling brat?" Lukretia asked the question seriously. Lukretia then point to the spot next to her. "Sit." She said simply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next