by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match Empty Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match

Post by Hallian Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:42 pm

Cethilia smiled as she had the honor of entering first. Her match is a hentai match till one quits or gets knocked out from cumming. The icing on the cake is that the ring is filled with chocolate pudding. Her opponent is an elf. Depending how skilled her opponent is with magic, she might only use half of her abilities to make it fair. She starts with removing her armor and entering with white underwear with a gold trim. Next she leaves her swords behind. Hopefully she won't need them to match her abilities. After doing all of that, it was time to make her entrance.

Cethilia wasn't stuck in the past. She may be an Angel, but that doesn't mean she can't listen to rock. Her song plays as she enters in a smoke that covers her as she enters. She then flies out of it, darting out at a 45 degree angle and stopping above the ring before descending onto it. She then looks to watch her opponent enter.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match Empty Re: Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:52 pm

Merith was quite excited, she was getting a chance to wrestle in quite some time against an impressive opponent, a Heavenly being. Merith was quite surprised when she was told that she was going to be wrestling an angel in a sexfight, she didn't know that angels would participate in such a type a match, and that was an understatement as she was told that they were going to wrestle in a ring filled with chocolate pudding.

An interesting ring for an interesting match up as Merith began to get ready for her match, disrobing from her multiple layers robe as she stripped down to her loin cloth bra and panties. Her generic music came on the speakers as Merith didn't have a real preferance when it came to music as to her it didn't matter what song she came to the ring with, since it wouldn't change a thing.

Coming out on stage, she saw the ring and her opponent in her white underwear and white wings behind, wondering to herself if the wings would be a hamper or a benefit in this kind of match for the angel as she made her way to the pudding, stepping through the ropes as she stood proud on her side. "So, I'm actually fighting an angel tonight..." she said out loud, still in disbelief at her situation before finally accepting it. "Time to see if even I can get an to submit to my skills." she boasted as her feet slooshed around in the pudding as she took teh time to size up her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match Empty Re: Merith v. Cethilia. Hentai pudding match

Post by Hallian Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:03 pm

Cethilia looked at Merith as she entered. Her opponent was a sexy elf, so thus this fight was already sounding promising. She then extends her hand and uses her ability to speak in tongues to speak in her native language "Yes. I look forward to our match. It should be fun and not just in a sexual way. I am Cethilia. Pleased to meet you."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:12 pm

Surprised at how the angel could speak in her native tongue, Merith soon overcame her shock by guessing that this was normal for angels as she extended her hand in respect. "Charmed I am, Cethilia. I am Merith, I am considered the Best in my village and I hearby stake my claim to defeating you and proving I have best even those in the divine realm with my skills!" Merith proclaimed, setting the bar very high in this match, but she always viewed herself as the best and to remain the best, she always had to place the bar higher. "And I am sure we will have plenty of fun in here." she said with a smile on her face, accustomed to wrestling in mud, wrestling in a sweet treat as pudding was a much better option than mud.

"Where I come from, women are valued by their sexual abilities to force other women to cum against their will. I hope you're prepared for me, because I won't hold back!" Merith continued to boast as she soon got ready to start the match, hoping that taking the angel to the pudding wouldn't be too hard as it did in her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:28 pm

Cethilia smiled. "You better not if you want to beat me, although I will still win." she then thought of something. She was going to restrict her powers based on hers, but she has a better idea "Before we begin, I would like to ask you something. Do you want to fight me with just my skills, with some of my powers, or all of them?"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:33 pm

Merith's eyes quirked up when asked how restricted Cethilia should fight. Taking into consideration a number of things such as if she should focus on beating Cethilia through a contest of skill alone or attempt to beat Cethilia with an unknown amount of power at her disposal. The answer soon came clear to Merith, "I want to fight you with just your skills alone, as me and my people do." she decided, giving her answer to the angel.

It was a tough decision as Merith didn't know if Cethilia's sexual abilities were solely on her powers or not. However thinking about the choice she was given, it sounded like Cethilia could still provide a challenge without her powers, which Merith was still excited for. "Now then, anything else? Or can we get this sexfight going?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:43 pm

Cethilia nods "Alright." The bell then rang. Cethilia thought about her strategy. Since she knows nothing of her opponent, she raises her hand and gestures while saying "Bring it on." This way, she will get to learn what her opponent's strength and weaknesses are, depending on how she is approached.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 pm

Smiling as the match started, Merith dropped down into a wrestling position as she moved her feet through the pudding. This match was going to be a long one as Merith could tell that even though Cethilia swore not to use her powers, there was still a chance she was a lot more durable than the normal person, which was fine with Merith as pushing herself was always a challenge.

However besides that she had no idea what kind of fighting style that Cethilia had as he got close to Cethilia and decided to test the waters by raising her hands, calling for a test of strength against the angel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:04 pm

Cethilia nods, then smirks and approaches, clasping hands with her and starting to push. Even though she was holding back her supernatural strength, her normal strength was still great. "This was a big mistake on your part, my friend."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Merith did find out that Cethilia was indeed strong as she found out she was losing the test of stregth quite easily, however she had a plan B for this situation as she would drop down to her side, splashing in the pudding as she attempted to scissor Cethilia's leg, attempting to trip Cethilia down into the pudding by forcing her to go front first into the pudding by hopefully using her own strength against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next