by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Drunken Dreams

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Drunken Dreams Empty Drunken Dreams

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:48 am

Tonight was and still is a bad night for Yoshiro. The day started out well. Her parents called her and told her that they had made it big. Their investments had brought them the best of fortunes. With this, they sent their daughter a large amount of money in the form of nearly a million yen. Instead of sving this, Yoshiro became struck. She bought a brand new car with her newly found (And spent) fortune. Though, she did have a lot left. Enough for a few very high-scale dinners. The girl had done this tonight.

Leaving the restaurant, Yoshiro could be seen as a bit.....Tipsy. She was giggling to herself while fumbling around in her purse for her keys. She was stumbling around in her walk. Yoshiro's car was the only one left in the parking lot, a firey red color. She smiles to herself in a drunken blur in the side mirror. Yoshiro then turns to put the key in the driver-side door. This night was starting off quickly in a dangerous way...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Drunken Dreams Empty Re: Drunken Dreams

Post by Hallian Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:41 am

Zenith came to the restaurant by foot, so the only car left belong to a drunk woman. She takes a look at her, shapeshifting into a fly to follow her undetected. She hated DUI, it harms the driver even if she only gets caught. Zenith knew her judgement wasn't strait because she was drinking, so she can't blame her that much, but she is still at fault, so when she begins to enter the car, she transforms into her public form and grabs her, gagging her with her hand while she grapples with the other.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:57 am

Yoshiro didn't know what hit her. It was almost as if someone came out from thin air. Wait, did they? N-Nah. Right? Wait.....Was everything turning bla-- And just like that, Yoshiro was knocked out while sitting in her car. She didn't even close the door. Yoshiro was now at the mercy of her enemy... She would wake up about an hour later.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:22 am

Zenith smirked as she moved the woman over to the passenger side. She then got in the driver seat and then drove over to the hidden portal to the celestial realm. She locked the car and then took Yoshiro to her dungeon, chaining her up and letting her arms hang from her wall as she wakes up, she would wake up to see Zenith, giving a smirk as she stands in a dark room, lit only by a few everburning torches. The room is made of silver and gold, but the shadows hide most of it. "You realised you could have fucked up your life, or worse, yours and someone elses?" she scolds, her golden aura being the only peaceful thing in the room.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:29 am

She wakes up. "Chains?! What the heck?!" Yoshiro struggled, but all that she could do was hang there. Suspended off of the floor, her talon-shoe covered feet were hanging inches from the floor. Luckily, she sobered up crazy fast. She listened to the, rather cute girl before her. Toshiro bit her lip and nodded. "Y-Yeah....I know. I shouldn't have done that.....But you shouldn't kidnap me! I'd beat you down if I weren't chained up!" She cutely growls

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:44 am

Zenith let out a chuckle. "Call it vigilante justice. This is minor compared what the cops would have done to you. This is for your own good. Trust me. I would love to send you off scott free, but I want you to remember not to do this again. Besides..." She stepped forward, revealing her purified demonic form. "You may be a member of Friction, but I am from Fur and Feathers. The supernatural branch of the AFW. I'd have to be handicapped for you to win."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:49 am

Yoshiro had never met anyone from the FnF.....She gasps as this woman changed form and approached her. Yoshiro freaked out. And on instinct, she swung her legs up to wrap around this woman's body and midsection to try for a body scissor. "W-Who are you...?" She asked, AFtER applying an attack. Yoshiro did it out of fear, but she also did it to show that she was strong.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:02 am

Zenith was only a tad too slow to block it. Yoshiro managed to squeeze just as her hands got a hold of her legs. She let out yelp in pain before she began to spread them, at least a bit "I am Zenith, a sanctified succubus." Resisting the woman's scissor was a strain on her. She was good, which gave her an idea. "Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot. I knew I should have told you what I was doing before I chained you up. How about this. We have a match. I win, I give you my merciful punishment. You win, and you get to experience some of the joys of this place." she then realise she forgot to say where they were "By the way, welcome to the Celestial plane. Also known as the Heavens."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:08 am

Zenith was showing her strength, as she was able to push apart Yoshiro's legs. They fell back down and the bird's body bounced around a bit. Yoshiro then same that familiar glimmer. The one she knew to be someone, in this case Zenith, forming an idea. Se listens to the idea/proposal. Yoshiro looked around at the place she was in....."W-Wait...Did I die or something?" She was confused by the name.

But! A more pressing matter was given first. She was challanged to a fight, a match. Yoshiro would either be punished after already losing a fight, or would get to 'play' with the stuff around what she realized to be a dungeon. ".....You're on. What sort of match?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:22 am

Zenith shook her head. Apparently Yoshiro doesn't play any fantasy games, otherwise she would know that death is not the only way to get to the heavens. "No. I just brought you here." She replied. After she replies to the challenge, she says "I have two options for you. Either a hentai match where I don't have my powers or a normal with my powers." She then began to remove the wrist irons on Yoshiro's wrists.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next