by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Ninja's story

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Ninja's story Empty A Ninja's story

Post by Jessica Tue May 05, 2009 12:19 am

The day after that bloody match....

Violet's good side was walking around the place after going to take a little trip to the forest. While she was in the hall,she saw someone leaving a note for her under the door of her room. She looked at the mysterious messenger,but she didnt even care about her. She only wanted to know what the note said. She opened the door of her room and saw the note on the floor.
It asked her to go to the hospital,to the room 223. And it was Hel who wrote it. She wanted to see how she was,so she turned back right there and walked her way to the hospital.

After something like an hour,Violet was entering into the huge building. Everyone in there turned around to stare at her. She was well known by everyone as "The Butcher" or "The Bloody Ninja" . She felt a little scared,and just tried to ignore them,walking toward the room 223. At the door were 2 security guards that refused to let her go through the door.

"Cant I talk to my friend....? She wanted to see me..."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's story Empty Re: A Ninja's story

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 1:16 am

From within the room, Hel's voice could be heard, "Violet? Izzat you?" Hel threw the door open, clad in a bathrobe and carrying an IV rack behind her. She scowled at the guards, "Exactly WHAT do you think you are protecting me from? I've got this morphine... thing tied to me and I can still kick both your asses. And I damn near beat the shit out of THIS girl," She winked at Violet, "Until she got lucky anyways." She pulled Violet by the shoulder into the room.

Hel herself was striking by the sheer amount of gauze bandages covering her varying wounds from the fight. Her hospital room was spartan, marked only by the bed, a few bouquets of get well flowers, and a television in the corner.

Hel kicked a chair over near Violet, commanding her, "Go on, have a seat," as Hel herself propped herself into her hospital bed. "Excuse my crotchety nature. Morphine does that to me." She smiled. Hel shifted in the bed, producing a remote from the bed, she turned the TV on... it was playing a video of their recent match. She hit the play button and it replayed the moment where Violet gave Hel the dozens of lightning quick cuts she was now recovering from. With a wicked grin, she turned back to Violet. "So... you remember any of that?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 05, 2009 1:36 am

In the moment Violet saw Hel covered by bandages,a thought like a flash crossed her mind "What happened to her?!" She was just about to ask her that,but then she bit her tongue and got in the room,making fun of the security guards in the way. She sat on the chair that Hel "prepared" for her. Her eyes widened as she saw herself in the video,moving like a lighting and putting several cuts all over Hel's body.

"Is....Is that me...?!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 3:45 am

Hel nodded thoughtfully, "So... what she... you... whatever said had some truth to it." She rewound the match to the point where Evil Violet began to awaken. "Maybe this is one of those rare instances where starring in action movies helps one's intuition... but look. Just as you were getting your ass beat... er... sorry." She shook her head, "As I was winning, you suddenly seemed to... transform. Look at..." She trailed off, only to snarl at the screen, shouting "Aw, damn it all. Damn amateurs never mic the damn arena when they should! Seriously, this loose shit would not fly on my sets!" She turned the television up loudly so that Violet could hear her evil half speak.

"Now, I'm fairly sure you can't talk like that normally." Hel smiled at the girl. "She claimed to be the 'true' you or some such nonsense and was very interested..." She was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Yes?"

"Ms. Helstorm? Meal service has arrived. Should we allow them in?" The guard's voice spoke.

"It's HELSTROM YOU ASS, NOT STORM!" She shouted. "AND YES SEND THEM IN!" An orderly arrived with a turkey dinner tray. Hel stared at him until he left.

Setting it aside, she continued, "Aaanyway, as I was saying... this other you seems to think she is the real you, and really, really wanted that sword you have no matter how much I goaded her to take me on without it." She rubbed her chin, "Sorry, I just find this fascinating and figured you might want to know... ... shit, sorry, I haven't even asked... How are you feeling after all that? I hope I didn't work you over TOO bad." She grinned.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Violet was in shock after hearing that creepy voice...her creepy voice... She had no memories about it,so she couldnt tell what happened then. Her hands were shaking,her mind could only focus on that scary voice. Suddenly,she was awaken from her shock by Hel's last question. She turned around to look at the blonde in the eyes and just let out a sigh.

" *Sigh* ...I don't feel pretty good talking about this....Ask all of your questions to that 'real' Violet.....If your theory is right...She would appear if I...." And as she said,she pulled a knife out of her pocket and impaled herself in her right leg.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 1:54 pm

Hel raised her hands to try to stop the ninja, "Wait! I don't..." But from where she sat, she couldn't get up or around to stop her. Buried beneath her sheets, just in case Violet showed her evil side again, Hel had stowed a cattle prod. She clutched it tightly, but kept it hidden, in the event that she might want to finish the job she started in the ring.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Violet's good side fell unconscious and her head lowered. Suddenly,the evil side awakened. She raised her head again and stared at Hel there,hidding in the bed. But,unlike in the ring,she seemed to be a lot more normal.She gently asked to Hel.

"What are you doing." She said,her voice wasnt creepy anymore. But that doesnt mean it didnt sound cold.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Hel bit her lip, "Well, I'm bracing myself for if you attack me. The... other you just stabbed herself so I could talk to you."

Hel shook her head, biting back a smile. This isn't quite how she wanted this to play out, but it was still entertaining. Who knows, she might even adapt something like this into a comeback movie. "Look, I just want to talk, okay? I'm curious. About what you are and how you relate to the shy little girl cosplaying as a ninja that works the day shift in that body of yours?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 05, 2009 2:12 pm

"You dont have to worry. I wont attack you." Violet said,asking Hel to uncover herself. It was truth. She wasnt planning to attack her. The thing was that,she gets really altered by the noise. And then is when she becomes violent. But in a calm and quiet place,she is almost nice.

"Okay.I think you deserve to know the truth. But I'll ask you for one only thing. Keep it a secret." If Hel accepts,she would then start to tell her about her past,the shy girl and the sword.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 05, 2009 2:19 pm

Hel bit her lip, considering the offer. "I'd have trouble not telling the... er... nice you about all this. Of course, she seemed to rather have you out than face what you did for her in the match, so maybe that won't be a problem." She uncovered the sheets and scooted herself to the edge of the bed, revealing the cattle prod and a small plastic ball that she had held under there to test Good Violet's ninja reflexes, had the girl not been so quick to stab herself. Hel's feet dangled a few inches off the ground, kicking back and forth enthusiastically. Reaching back, she hit the power button on the remote, turning off the television.

"I can promise though that I won't tell anyone else. Warrior's honor." She grinned.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next