by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare Empty Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Hallian Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:07 am

Tag Hentai match
No special victory conditions
Flight powers only
There is no ring. Instead, the fight will take place above the trees of a forest plane of existence. fighters not in must sit or stand on a tree branch.

They knew one day they would have to fight evil beings in an AFW match. It was assumed that you never attempt to kill any wrestlers of opposite morality even outside a match (of course Cethilia did had her semi-non-violent vow so it was redundant for her.) Still, it wouldn't make it less awkward that their mortal enemies would be fighting in a match in a sport they love. They didn't know how to feel. On one hand, it was a hentai tag match, one of their favorite types. On the other hand, their opponents would be getting Cethilia's swords and Zenith's enchanted shotgun shells if it wasn't for the unspoken rule. One thing's for sure, they would swap her opponents for other celestials in a heartbeat.

When they teleported to the alternate plane, they flew to the designated location and waited on one of the trees. While they waited, they decided to get in the mood by making out. They didn't want to spend much energy, so they didn't do anything directly sexual while they waited.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Missingkeys Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:40 am

A portal opened up over the forest and from it, both master and slave stepped out of it. The two of them came wearing nothing but their domniatrix outfits. Granted that this might be a disadvantage in someways, the idea of them making someone their bitch while wearing such sexy outfits were worth it.

Without saying anything, they made their way towards the desinated location where they saw their opponents making out. Without hesitation, they rudely interrupted them.
Raynare faked a loud cough to get their attention, while Akeno spoke up. "Ara-ara! To think you two already got started. I apologize for the wait, but is this not quite rude?"

Before either could reply, Raynare spoke next. "Akeno-sama, I believe it was because they have no control. A sucubus is a lowly slut with no control over themselves. They mesmerize other people even their own friends for fun. Zenith was quite well known for that."

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare Empty Re: Sexy clash over the forest. Cethilia and Zenith vs. Akeno and Raynare

Post by Hallian Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:09 am

Cethilia broke the kiss and then looked up to see the dark angels. She believed she recognised one of them. Perhaps she just needed a name to jog her memory. Zenith, meanwhile unwrapped her arms around the angel and looked up at the two. "You know me? Interesting. She was the one who brought it up, however. Plus I don't think it is any bit rude, but still, I apologize." Zenith tries to be kind around evil, since saying how much they are pathetic low lives isn't going to get them redeemed. Cethilia was similar, only that she believes you sometimes have to forget about it with some.

Once they separated, the dark angels could see that they two also chose to wear dominatrix gear. They both are wearing latex one piece suits with gloves and high heels, but instead of being a typical black, they were silver with a gold trim.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:21 am

"Cute." Raynare replied as she crossed her arms under her rather large breasts. "To think you've fallen so far."
She said as she started to fly around so suddenly around thrm in circles but at rather low speeds.

"My slave and I agree on many things, but we always have trouble deciding what type of expression you make best. My slave thinks about putting you through immense physical pain until your mind snaps, while I believe through a hard fucking until your mind and body slowly breaks apart. Tell me, what do you think?"

As soon as they replied, Raynare would lunge forth, tackling both from behind if they were distracted. Her goal was to attack their wings to slow their speed.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:19 am

The uncorrupted angel leans up against the tree as they speak, mainly because she doesn't trust them to play fair. As she listened to her words, she realised their type of evil. It seemed to her that they were both sexual sadist and that is how they fell. She is just guessing, though, so it may or may not be accurate. Still, she could possibly find some redeeming qualities if she looked hard enough. "I think we should whip you till your minds snap. Zenith, what do you think?"

Zenith was actually curious as to what they meant by that. Was she suggesting corruption, or just sexual mind breaking? The succubus wasn't sure. Hopefully, she won't have to find out. "I think we should lock you up and constantly fuck you till you are about to cum, then stop suddenly till you break."

"ZENITH, GET DOWN!" the Angel called out. The succubus, however, was to slow to react and was tackled by Raynare.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:36 am

"Good answer." Akeno replied just before Raynare tackled her opponent from behind. In that moment did Akeno make her move. She soared forth towards her partner and slave.

Raynare upon getting the first hit in, quickly capitalized on it. The moment she had tackled Zenith, she quickly wrapped her arms around her from behind, trying to give her a reverse bearhug. "Look at you, trying so hard to be a goody two shoes when you are dressed like the slut that you are." Raynare taunted as she held her there while squeezing the air out of her from behind.

Akeno quickly flyed toward them, grateful that Cethalia had been leaning against a brunch, thus giving her a head start. Once she caught up to her servant, she would wrap her arms around Zeniths own waists as she smashed their breasts together while she then executed her own bearhug, thus trsppung Zenith between a double bear hug as she moved around, trying to slowly rub her own crotch against Zenith to stimulate her.

Last edited by Missingkeys on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:29 am

((I said trunk, but not at it's base. She is on a branch near the top))

Cethilia first thought Raynare was just getting in an cheap shot, but now they are treating this as a tornado tag team match. Cethilia thought about going in to save her, but she didn't because she wouldn't go down to their level. Zenith understood, though would have appreciated the help. The succubus knew that Raynare's taunting would be a bit distracting to her, so she used the time to attempt quickly elbow her and then attempt an escape. If that works, she would try to headbut the incoming Akeno.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:54 am

(My mistake, I'll edit it.)

Raynare let out a grunt as Zenith elbowed her stomach causing her grip to faltered, thus allowing Zenith to get loose. Akeno realized this and changed her plans, and it was a good thing too. As she flew closer, she quickly saw the headbutt coming.

Making a graceful spin, she managed to get behind Zenith and quickly she would grab both her wings and yanked onto it as she kicks at her back while pulling her wings, she was going to try and break Zenith's back.
At this time, Raynare would make her way in front of Zenith where she would grab her arms, before slamming a visious knee into her crotch. However she wasn't done yet, as she then started to grind her knee against jt to further hurt and stimulate her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:39 am

Zenith had to act quick. When the headbutt failed, she knew she was going to counter it, so she tried to...

Shit

The succubus felt her demonic wings being pulled as she felt a kick hit her back. It hurt, but didn't break her back, but that wasn't the last of her troubles. She saw Raynare coming and she did not like it. Raynare kneeing her crotch and then grinding her knee against her pussy was damaging. She screamed out, which may have been a bad move for one reason

Cethilia eventually came to the conclusion that not jumping in was encouraging their ruthless actions and just in case they truly are trying to corrupt them, she best treat this as a tornado tag match. The Angel darted forward, attempting to punch Akeno in the face while Zenith attempts to knee Raynare and break free.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:52 am

The two fallen Angels were having a good time as they assaulted Zenith. However it was easily ruined when Cethilia flew upwards and punched Akeno in the face, the impact caught her by surprised and she released her hold over Zenith.
Raynare caught by surprise didn't notice Zenith's move until it was too late. Her eyes widen as Zenith knee her in the stomach, causing her to double over a few paces.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next