by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Ishii Siblings Vs. Fire and Ice

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Ishii Siblings Vs. Fire and Ice Empty Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Ishii Siblings Vs. Fire and Ice

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:03 am

Match Type: Standard Tag
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

I will do all the other set up stuff later. I just want people to be able to start posting ~.~

Last edited by Tatyina on Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Ishii Siblings Vs. Fire and Ice Empty Re: Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Ishii Siblings Vs. Fire and Ice

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:51 am

The titantron went black and the lights of the arena dimmed to almost complete darkness. There were a few seconds of silence, though the darkness was lit up by an array of cellphone screens that emerged from the audience, all pointing towards the entrance ramp. There were a few more seconds of emptiness before the titantron began showing images of different elements. The screen would show ice around the edges with a fire burning in the middle.

Steam rose from the grates of the ramp, covering the entrance in a cloud of mist. The two's theme started and the two wrestlers emerged from the steam. There was Shauna O'Connor dressed in a dark red one piece outfit. She had fire like tattoos along the left side of her body stretching from her foot all the way to her shoulder. She was introduced as Blaze.

Alongside her was Ella, her partner. She had a similar outfit only it was silver and blue with a very clear ice theme. She too, had ice tattoos from the right side of her body that stretched all the way from her foot to her shoulder. Unlike Blaze, though, her tattoos were actually real. She was introduced as Frost, and together they were Fire and Ice.

A red-tinted spotlight followed Blaze as she ran down the ramp, pumping her fist as she went. A blue-tinted one followed Frost who didn't seem as enthusiastic as her teammate. The two timed their entrances together and slid into the ring on opposite sides. They met in the middle with their backs against one another and arms crossed, both looking at the nearest camera with confident smiles on their faces. The lights undimmed and the music ceased, and the two women looked up at the entrance waiting for their opponents, not that they didn't know what to expect. Frost whispered something to Blaze which made her laugh while they waited, a smug smile on each of their faces.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Ishii Siblings Vs. Fire and Ice Empty Re: Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Ishii Siblings Vs. Fire and Ice

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:57 am

Mariko and Yamato Ishii stood side by side backstage, right behind the curtain as they waited to be cued in. Their faces showed intense focus, with neither sibling speaking so much as a word for several seconds. They knew the stakes: a chance to move one step closer to claiming the Tension Tag Team championships. But first they had to get through the Fire and Ice duo, a team they had very recently lost to.

Finally, Mariko broke the silence. "Yamato. We're going to pay them back for last time. You're ready, right?" she asked. "Of course I am. You know that." he answered, turning to face her. But Mariko's expression hadn't changed, and Yamato detected a bit of anger in her. "I don't just mean to win tonight. That bitch kept her hold on you even after you tapped out. She went out of her way to try to hurt you. And tonight I'm going to make sure they both pay."

Yamato just chuckled and shook his head. "Sure glad you're on my side. Wouldn't wanna be standing on the opposite side of the ring as you tonight." he said, finally eliciting a chuckle from his sister. But then, Mariko's entrance music began to play, and the Ishiis immediately stepped out onto the stage.

Mariko took the lead this time, keeping her eyes focused on the two women in the ring as she walked down the aisle. Yamato still posed and shouted to the audience occasionally, but he seemed much more focused than normal as he followed right behind his sister. Mariko climbed onto the apron and stepped in the ring, before being joined by Yamato seconds later as the two stood in their corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:27 am

The two partners watched their opponents walk down the ramp. They had already beaten the Ishii siblings once and didn't feel all that worried about beating them again. Frost whispered something else to Blaze who nodded. Right after, Frost slipped out of the ring and onto the apron leaving the redhead to start the match for them.

Blaze looked at the two and gestured for them to come to her with a grin. Even though she had taken quite a bit of punishment in their first meeting, perhaps the victory gave her a good deal of confidence. Or perhaps she knew her teammate had her back if she got into trouble.

"Ready to get your ass handed to ya again?" she mocked to the siblings, waiting for the bell to ring.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:22 pm

With both teams now in their corners, Mariko continued to glare across the ring at Frost. But once she stepped out to allow Blaze to start for the Fire and Ice duo, Yamato put a hand out to his sister, motioning her to move out onto the apron. "I've got this, sis."

Mariko nodded before complying, stepping through the ropes and out onto the apron. Then hearing Blaze's comment, she grunted in slight frustration before reaching out and nudging her brother. "Hey. Give her hell. And remember, these brats are sneaky, so be careful." she said, and Yamato nodded with a confident smile before turning his focus back to Blaze.

"Sorry. The only ones getting their asses handed to them tonight is you guys." he replied to the redhead. The bell then rang and Yamato crouched into a wrestling stance while circling the woman, before eventually lunging out with his arms to try to lock up with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Blaze visibly laughed at Yamato's remark, but it was clearly a deliberate one meant to get under his skin. "Your sister did all the hard work last time," she taunted as they got closer to one another. She engaged in the lock up with ferocity. "I won't be as easy on you this time!" she growled in the tie up.

She tugged down on his arms just enough so she could slip in between them to wrap her right arm around his head tightly against her side. Frost cheered for the maneuver, but she wasn't sure just how capable Yamato was in escaping the move. Nevertheless, Blaze tightened her grip on him, enforcing the headlock with vigor. "This time I'm going to make you tap out!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:34 pm

"Tch. Shut up!" Yamato barked back as the two locked up, obviously annoyed by the woman's taunts. Clearly her attempt to get under the man's skin was working well so far.

And within moments, Yamato grunted as Blaze's arm snaked its way around his head to synch in a tight headlock. "Ugh! Over my dead body!" he retorted to her claim that she'd make him tap out.

He then tried to move backward into the nearest set of ropes, bringing Blaze right along with him. After leaning into them, he would then try to use his momentum coming off them to push the redhead and hopefully send her across the ring to bound off the opposite set of ropes. If he managed to do that, then as Blaze came back toward him Yamato would burst forward and attempt to crash his shoulder right into hers, hoping the impact would knock the woman off her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:55 pm

Blaze enjoyed having the man trapped in her grasp but he didn't seem to show the same pleasure. He pedaled backwards and ricochet off the ropes while shoving forward. The redhead took off towards the other side of the ring from the momentum and bounced off the ropes. As she came back, Yamato was ready for her and shoulder bumped her to the ground to the ground. It was sudden, but more surprising than painful.

The redhead rolled away, in an attempt to get to her knees and then feet before her opponent could capitalize on the attack.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:10 am

The crowd gave a brief moment of applause for Yamato as he managed to use his strength to bring Blaze down. The move itself might not have been anything amazing, but it at least gave him a chance to start building some momentum. Though Blaze wasn’t just about to let him, and began scurrying away.

“Get back here!” Yamato said, following the woman and moving to grab her ankle, and would then drag her back out to the center of the ring. If he managed to do so, he’d then wrap an arm around the leg before attempting to turn Blaze over onto her stomach to lock in a single leg crab.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:07 am

Blaze didn't get far before Yamato grabbed her ankle and dragged her back. "Let go of me!" she shouted at him as he wrapped his arm around her leg. Not this again! she thought to herself in a semi sort of panic. The man had trapped her a two-legged boston crab the last match and she was too weak to escape that one. This one was just one leg but it still hurt like hell as he locked in it.

She wasn't having any of it. The redhead twisted her torso as much as it would go and reached up and around with her right arm trying to find something to grab onto. She managed to latch onto the back of Yamato's head and didn't relent on her grip. "Let go-LET GO!" she shouted at him as she tugged as hard as she could on his hair.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next