by Yori Yesterday at 12:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 9:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 7:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 7:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Finding something new....(For Indigo)

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Finding something new....(For Indigo) - Page 7 Empty Re: Finding something new....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 05, 2015 11:47 pm

What was taking them so long to do just a simple task? Eve quickly looks around for something to keep the rain of of her head, wanting to go up there and see just what the two were doing. Having met Reptile previously but only breifly, Eve still didn't have enough trust to worry about him.

Soon, Eve poked her head out of the opened hatch on the roof. She was holding an umbrella. "What the hell is going on out here?!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Finding something new....(For Indigo) - Page 7 Empty Re: Finding something new....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:51 pm

Mr Carlson had his motorbike helmet under his left arm, his right moving to brush his hair. It always got messed up when he stuck the helmet on, but still he required it for traveling. Light had resumed working on the roof, doing DIY always felt good for him. Let him be useful aside from beating up monsters.

The leader of team starmage had spotted Eve walking out with an umbrella, which he considered a tad odd considering it wasn't raining that much. Still Carlson had put the wet tires on the bike before heading out here, he was infamous for being prepared for many situations that his team had gotten into.

Still he couldn't really say that he'd seen Eve's kind before, but he'd seen eldritch monsters before so Carlson wasn't too fazed. "Well hello there, this your place then?" he spoke in a posh British accent to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:49 am

Eve looks at the new stranger. He looked human, at least. But by the way he was so calm with her, and already knew that he's the one that sent Light here in the first place, Eve knew that he wasn't normal. She furrowed her whiskers.

"Yes, Yes. It is my place...Now. I found it." Eve was really getting tested. Her trust was wearing thin, which could lead to some panicking.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:45 am

Reptile paused for a moment to look at the new stranger with great intrigue as his eyes watched him. After a moments of his eyes locked on the new guy he went back to work too. He continued with his work as he whispered "SO I take it that is your boss then, right?" Gently nudging Light before looking down at Eve with the umbrella being protective of her.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:43 am

Light grinned at Reptile upon being nudged, and gave a nod. "Yep! That's Carlson, the guy might look like a simple human. And well he is, but there's a reason why he's my boss. I owe him a tremendous debt." Light said. It was years ago, but after Ryan Carlson aided the magical weapon he swore undying loyalty to the man.

Meanwhile Carlson looked at Eve, grinning as he did so. This woman, and the way she looked....
"Hmmm, feline features....Just like my girlfriend! Nice." he said giving Eve a thumbs up.

The rain had let up, and thanks to the combined effort of Reptile and Light there wasn't going to be any rain getting in the little hut that woman had taken refuge in. With Carlson's katana attached to his hip there was something tied to the scabbard, a bottle of sake.
"Well congrats, this a new place for you? Why don't we celebrate with some sake? There's enough for all in this." Carlson said, removing the katana from his hip and untying the bottle from the scabbard.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:35 am

Eve's eyes narrow. She didn't like Ryan. He was the type to be full of himself. Did he rhino that he was the boss around here? Maybe of Light, somehow, but not of Eve. She still didn't really know him, and he was drawing comparison between Eve and another woman?

She picks up and draws her small sword, waving it out of the window. "Didn't anyone teach you not to compare women?! State your business here!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:30 pm

"Oh brilliant and your boss seems normal to me compared to us that you have met tonight" Looking toward Carlson. Reptile watched down on the situation as Eve was getting edgey with her eyes narrowing as he thought "That is never good even in a human!" Nect Reptile laughed as he saw Eve waving her small sword around out of the window.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:18 am

Carlson honestly meant what he said as a compliment, only it seemed that Ms Eve didn't take it that way. The woman was now waving some dinkly little weapon about out the window, as if she was planning to stick it in the gut of the leader of Team Starmage. In response to this Carlson gave a laugh, and placed his katana down on the ground. Vertically, with one hand on the top of it and the other holding his bottle.

"Peace Eve-san, I mean no disrespect. I simply couldn't help but notice the similarities. Since you have moved in here, what better way to celebrate than by slinging back a few glasses of sake. I happen to have only the finest, as fitting for such an occasion." Carlson said in a formal tone. He wasn't worried in the slightest, he had Light with him. And Eve was toting her little sword around, like it meant something.

Carlson would draw his blade, gleaming in the moonlight that managed to move through the trees. The sharpest steel, the soul of a powerful demon slayer lurking within it. He then began to balance the sake bottle at the tip of it, grinning all the while.

Light meanwhile smirked, his boss wasn't worried. They faced much worse odds and punched out demons, he'd nudge Reptile and say "He's a smooth talker."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:10 am

Eve lets out a cat-like growl in the back of her throat as she sheaths her small sword and ducking back inside. Stepping out onto the rickety and old porch, Ryan was able to now see her fully. She stands in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"Come in.....Better be enough sake to make me forget this all." She left the door open. "Light, Reptile. Come down." Eve walks back inside the two story home.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:48 am

On receiving the nudge from Light "Oh he does look the sort to be a smooth talker but I would not neccessarily count that as going in his favour though as she can be very skeptic of other people especially strange men" As he looked down to watch was unfolding below them.

Surprised at her eaction he slowly gets down from the roof with the last bit he just jumped down "We're coming dear" As Reptile and Light walked in.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next