by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds Empty Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:47 am

(Continuing from the previous forum but fast forwarding a bit to the present time)

With the progress Xerxan was making with his training, Veldaris would accompany him on some actual in-space tests.  A medical staff member had to go with her due to her condition.
There were a couple of close calls, one which almost caused some major political issues but they were easy to fix so it wasn't too big of a problem.  
She eventually had to leave him to make deliveries on his own since she had some medical complications come up and she couldn't join him on any trips, one
of which would be a long one.  Assuming the drop off was successful he would either see or miss the birth of Veldaris' child.

As for Carl he would join him on a few of the days where Veldaris was told not to go anywhere near anything used for space travel, other times his instructor or other
students. If he had trouble with any of is co-workers (Vel had a very small actual crew but had a lot of connections so some days it would just be him doing her job, or
on the real busy days doing a lot of dispatch and related work.  Even though Carl had his own duties of watching over the royal family he tried to be there for him.  
With his girl getting closer to giving birth he was under a lot of stress, and he knew once the kid came out of her things would even more hectic for a long time.

As for Lina and Veronica, she got word that she had to return home and had to 'convince' Veronica to come with her, and by that she would drag her there if she wasn't willing have a
lot of pleading.  She knew veronica would have to go back eventually, but she wanted her to experience one of the places she called home.  Of course, with Lina having royal
connections Veronica had access to almost everywhere, and more than likely meet Sky and Excel. If there was anything she wanted to learn or study all she had to do was ask
where to go.  During a most recent outing between the two, them going to a recently released movie, before they sat down Lina would have a worried look on her face. She
wanted to ask Veronica something, something important. If she got an answer she didn't want to hear she would feel crushed and hurt, but would accept anything that came her way.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by kiranar Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:16 pm

Xerxan was working his hardest to make the runs Vel went on with him as easy as possible to ensure it doesn't stress her out and worry about her ship. The ships AI was always giving her highly detailed reports on his progress and making sure he only took cargo that Vel set as what she allowed to be transported which easily payed off her new ship with plenty of profit. He knew he would need to get a ship of his own once Vel resumed her business. Xerxan asked Carl and Vel and found a dealer that had one ship a bit out of date compared to the newer ships. He set up the payments with Xerxan after he showed the plan to Vel and she agreed it was a good price. The ship would of be finished with the some upgrades to engines and the navigation computer along with droid to do the maintence, but wasn't happy because its old owner just abandoned the ship. He went on a very long run which was set on high priority hoping he would get back in time to be there for Vel, but the run would get him back to them really late the night after she gave birth to her first child.

Veronica managed to finish enough of her work earn some time off the station with her room mates happy to cover for her while she goes out with Lina. She enjoyed going to Lina's favorite places and meeting everyone happy to be off that science station which she helped make quite a few advances with her room mates help. When Lina mentioned a movie releasing near the end of their time together Veronica finds the same movie being shown in a romantic showing under the stars at large park. Even when she has to leave she makes a promise that she will take all vacation time with Lina and a private com channel to arrange her own visits to the station with a list of events the station was hosting for the crew and visitors.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:18 am

She didn't mind that Xerxan wasn't there to see it since most likely he would hear about it, that and she had a feeling that it would be the least of her concerns. She knew that becoming a parent would not be easy, but so far things seemed to be off to a good start even though they wondered if their apartment would be big enough. Origionally Carl and her had separate rooms but they spent most of their time together in one so the one Carl used when he wanted to be alone would be used for the baby for now. When Carl sees him the following day he asks him how things went. Vel is at home with the kid obviously and might be there for a while.

As for Lina, she held off on asking for at least the length of the movie. There was still time before Veronica had to go back but it was running out. As people were leaving they were still there and when she told Lina about the promise she is going to make Lina feels that it is now or ever. "I can't hold this in any longer Veronica. Out of everyone I have met in this vast universe you're the most I feel comfortable around. Getting use to those roommates of your was difficult and some really need to keep their hands to themselves, but even though you insisted and while being with them too was a good time you're the only one I want to be with." They are both sitting as she pulls something out from one of her pockets. She holds in her hand a ring and she show it to Veronica. She hopes no words are necessary but if it is she will ask her 'the question.'

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:38 am

When Carl arrives Xerxan is waking up from resting off space lag from his first long distance on one of the crew bunks Vel gave to him to use. The ship's AI instantly opens the door for Carl so he can get to him which his first words would be after a yawn " you remember that one merchant Vel suspects is connected with several pirate groups." When Carl remembers that merchants name he continues with " after he signed for the cargo he insulted Vel by calling her a whore being she sent me instead of coming herself so I punched him and knocked probably a few teeth out along with giving him a nice bruise." He will finish with " after he spit out a few teeth he said I better watch out because pirates will think I have valuable cargo so I punched him again knocking him out then knocked his guards out being they didn't expect me to know how to take them." He will pass him several holo projectors the ship instructed him on how to assemble and a memory stick he explains is full of pleasant music for the child.

Veronica says when she sees the ring" I don't know what to say " as it is clear she didn't expect to see a engagement ring so soon even though she really liked Lina also. She will lean in and kiss Lina hoping that will tell her she accepts the engagement ring and says " I am sorry my room mates are like that." She will finish with " everyone was chosen for this assignment being we were single and willing to bond to become like dorm siblings like in collage."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:03 pm

He looked a little shocked at when Xerxan said what he did. Hopefully that wouldn’t make things worse next time around, but he decided not to talk about it much, unless he wanted to. “I know it’s kind of comparing apples and oranges as they say but Veldaris is now a mother and the whole birth giving process was pretty hectic as well.” He puts the stick away, not really sure of what to do with at the moment.

Lina looked happier than she’s ever been and after they finish kissing and hugs her tightly. Before she decided to ask her about the engagement proposal that if she said yes then that eventually they would have to talk about how they would end up living together and when, given how they are in different galaxies and both seem like they got different lines of work. Maybe her friends being a royal couple could work something out with the people that Veronica reports to get her to come back here or something. As for the current moment in time she didn’t think of any specifics, she was just glad Veronica didn’t say no. She tells her though “I know this means we’ll have a lot of planning to do and a lot of details to iron out, given where we are both from, but I do one thing for sure, you just made me the happiest girl in the universe. I love you Veronica.” She would go to kiss her again.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:16 am

Xerxan will say to Carl " I am glad there wasn't any complications with Vel and the child and I think that memory stick I gave you is the more popular music to play for children." He will add as he shows Carl the special playroom the ship helped him set up for the baby and say " the AI wanted me modify this room so she can bring the baby with her when she decides to return to work." He will finish with " the room isn't finished yet because I need to add some padding to the walls so you and Vel can decorate it to your satisfaction. The AI pops in and starts to sing a song Carl hasn't heard since he was a baby then finishes and says to Carl " how is Lady Vel and the baby I been having Xerxan set up a this room exclusively for the child."

Veronica will kiss her back as she lays back on the blanket to pull Lina with her so she can cuddle against her and enjoy the rest of the movie. When the movie ends she will say as she passes Lina a invitation to a dance" I got your invitation this one is for at least two other couples you can bring as guests." She will add " my station commander is using this as his thank you for our hard work" as the date is in a month so there was plenty of time to get ready.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:53 am

"She's doing alright, thanks for asking. It might be a while before we have a baby on board, given all that's out there and that she has came across in this universe." Carl knew that even if there was an area set up for the kid he had a feeling that intergalactic travel might not be a good thing for someone so young, but all the info he's gotten on things so far he is keeping in mind should a need for it comes. He then asks Carl what he plans on doing, both right now and anything about any upcoming outings work wise, even though he did just come back.

Lina thanks her for the invitation. "I've give it some thought, though when do I have to confirm by?" She had a feeling who she might ask, though she's trying to not think too far a head at the moment.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:00 am

He will nod to Carl easily displaying how little he knew about babies and how to take care of them. He will say " my plans probably will be continue her route till she is ready to take over." He will add the ship said she has been sending reports to Vel's data pad so she knew about all the jobs I took on and finished." He will finish with " when she is ready to take over I will use that I bought and having rehabbed to continue as one of her employees."

Veronica shows Lina the deadline which was a week and a half before the dance so it gave her plenty of time to see who Lina could get to go with. Veronica asks " did you find out if any ship captains were heading close to the space station where I work because I forgot to get a way home?"
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:19 am

"It could be a while still.  Sure the baby's out of her now but there's a lot we both have to, and we're kinda new to this parenting thing so we aren't sure how much time we'll need." He tells him.  "Only thing we do know for sure is that their will be many sleepless nights ahead."

"Honestly I haven't looked into that as much as I should have, but I did look into it somewhat though and nothing.  I'm sure we'll find someone.  Maybe tomorrow we can look into it some more."  She was thinking of asking Daisuke and/or Sion if they would know of anyone.  She forgot at the moment how far along Xerxan was with what he was doing.  Maybe they go with him next time he goes out that far, or unless a special trip is made.  "I know a couple people we can talk to about it."

Last edited by Maxy on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:59 pm

He will activate hologram to show Carl the different shapes as it slowly turned with soft nursery music playing, and then shows him the button that swaps from shapes to different animals. The ships AI's image will say " Xerxan did all the work with a digital light pen after I gave him some suggestions." He will finish with " I didn't know what kind of music the baby would so I looked up music a lot of mothers recommended while I was waiting for my turn.

Veronica will say "don't worry you will have plenty of time before the dance" as she cuddles up to Lina to finish the movie.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next