Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 17 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:52 pm

While holding on to his hand she leans against one of his shoulders, unsure of what to say next. She was fine with not wanting to rush things and her meaning of sharing a bed tonight wasn't meant as being sexual, just spending the night together. "So now what?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:26 pm

He would ask her what kind of ice cream she wanted then noticing the time asks her " do you want to stay with me for the night on the ship even though the beds may not be what she is use to. He would get her the flavor she wanted along with a vanilla cup for himself thinking about what she would wear which was limited to one of the extra flight suits he normally would wear on deliveries.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:29 am

After answering the food question she shook her head a little bit.  "That would be alright but I was kind hoping for my place.  It's more roomy and I bet it would be more comfortable and relaxing than what you're use to.  Plus my bed is big enough for two people, or there's other options if you prefer to sleep alone."

Last edited by Maxy on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:20 am

He would nod understanding her reasoning for wanting to sleep in her own bed instead of bed on the ship as he stood in line to place the order. He would secretly message the ships AI to set up that holographic display in his room as a surprise for her. He would return with their ice cream hoping she didn't think about his typing as anything but him checking on possible shipping jobs. He would lead her to a open table setting their deserts down then pulling her chair out for her then sliding her chair in then siting in his own chair to enjoy his own ice cream.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:23 am

After the order is placed but before they get it she mentions since last night she slept in her office, and not that well as he knows, she'd rather be somewhere familiar to her and not sleep anywhere work related if she could help it. Though deep down it didn't matter to her too much, she just wanted to be close to him.  "Do you prefer going back to the ship?"  

After he'd answer they would sit down.  The mood wasn't taking away from food, it was helping her feel better but she was still disappointed her earlier signs went way over his head but it isn't bothering her anywhere near as much as it was earlier. "So...now what?" She wasn't sure if anything else would happen on this date when they finished here.

Last edited by Maxy on Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Xerxan would say " I have one last surprise then if you want we can walk back to your apartment if you still prefer your own bed" as he tries to really be mysterious about the surprise to really intrigue Anya. He would then return to eating his ice cream letting her digest the news of a surprise awaiting her which may be something she may really enjoy or not enjoy as much as he though.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:13 am

"I guess can I take a look." She didn't know what he was thinking doing, but if it meant spending a little more time with him she saw no harm in checking out whatever it was he wanted her to see.

Shortly after she answered he got a message from Veldaris, asking how things were as she heard about his date night,

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:27 am

Xerxan would finish is ice cream and was taking it over to the kitchen for it to be cleaned to check and respond that he was going take Anya back to the ship to look at the stars in a forest glade in the holochamber. He would message the AI to give her a sample of the room including a cricket sound track just to be have some fun with Vel letting her think somehow crickets invaded her home. He would return to the table and say" Veldaris is asking now how our date is going and I told her about the surprise I have for you except you will have to see it before I tell you about it" as he waits for relaxed letting her take her time enjoying her treat.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:17 am

Veldaris wasn't amused with what was sent to her so she didn't get an direct answer so she messaged him again, wanting details on how things have gone so far and not what he has planned later, unless he would rather get a barrage of Valerie's diapers. Anya noticed this messaged and chuckled a little bit. "I get the feeling it might be best to say something, you know she has a reputation of not missing with projectile weapons." She has a look of a curiosity, wondering what he might put.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:45 am

Xerxan will say " I didn't think it was proper to spend a lot of time on messages during a date" as he notices her threat about the dirty diapers then quickly types out the information she desires. The AI would show Vel the animation of her throwing diapers at him giving it to her as another way to give incentive to someone withholding information from her that she wants. He would quickly say to Anya" would you like to see that surprise before we have Vel chasing me with a bag of dirty diapers to the ship.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next