by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers - Page 2 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Sam knew his strike had done a good job of knocking the wind out of his opponent. It had most assuredly stopped her in her tracks for a good few seconds, something Sam was very much willing to exploit. He would start by moving in closely and grabbing onto her top with one hand, intent on making sure it doesn't stay on for too long. He would then rapidly follow it up with another swift kick to her belly, hoping to knock her to the floor, as well as rip her top straight off as a result.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers - Page 2 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Tea Vs. Sam Whiskers

Post by Gnihton Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:49 pm

Before Tea was able to recover from the last attack she felt a small hand grab her top, because of this she didn't try to pull away, out of fear of her top being removed. But due to her not moving it was easy for Sam to land the second hard hitting kick, sending her to the ground with a gasp, as well as a loud ripping noise.

This was the first time Tea had ever participated in a match like this, so she couldn't help but feel a tad bit embarrassed when she realised what had just happened. Her face lit up a bright red as she attempted to crawl backwards in the thick liquid.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:06 am

"Hey, don't be ashamed, you have some nice tits!" Sam replied, teasing the now topless Tea. He had managed to now be halfway close to leaving her nude, once she was nude, his job of making her spill her love juices would be all the more easier. But first, he decided to taunt the Panda a little more before continuing on. He still held onto the remains of her top, which he quickly slathered with honey.

He ran once again towards the now crawling Tea, and lunged at her, intent on being on top of her. Once he was on top, he planned to smear the honey covered top all over Tea's face to add to the humiliation.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:40 am

Angering Tea wasn't an easy task, yet through a mixture of Sam's teasing and taunting he had managed to do just that. "You just wait until I get a hold of you!" she growled, stopping her crawling to get back up on to her feet.

Only seconds after she had leaned up, Tea was planted back into the ground as Sam lunged at her, in tern this caused some of the honey to splash upwards further covering both Tea and Sam. As she looked up to prepare for a counter attack, her vision was obscured by her honey soaked top being rubbed in her face, "You nasty little so and so!" she spoke whilst wildly swinging at Sam, trying to get him off of her.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:05 am

Sam felt honey splash onto his chest as he now lay on top of Tea, feeling his still covered hips and groin press themselves against her belly, intent on keeping her down for now. He could easily tell he managed to rile up the panda, what with her threats and swings, not that this bothered the neko much.

"Hrm, I don't think I like your attitude." Sam replied, before attempting to stick the honey covered top in Tea's mouth, hoping that would at least silence her for a moment. As he did this, his spare hand began to do what it did best, play with Tea's breasts, fondling, squeezing, pinching, and slapping them to his heart's content as he continued to try and humiliate Tea some more, hoping it would make the 'sexual' part of the match easier for him to manage.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:39 pm

Continuing to thrash around violently Tea tried to growl another threat, "I swear im gona.." is as far as she got before the honey slathered top was shoved into her mouth. After letting out a few defiant mumbles she began doing her best to spit it out, however this wasn't an easy task as the thick sticky liquid was doing a splendid job of keeping the top firmly in place.

The situation was only made worse when Tea felt her breasts being fondled with carelessly, "Hmph Hmph!!" she yelped, not only was this humiliating it was also uncomfortable and at points painful. With her face remaining red Tea used one of her hands to scoop up some of the honey, intent on throwing it into Sam's face, hoping that it would force him to retreat a bit.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:17 am

Sam began to grow confident with himself, especially now that his opponent was seemingly successfully down and being humiliated. Of course, he knew he had to step up the humiliation, especially if he wanted to make her cum as embarrassingly as possible.

However, before he could continue plotting his dirty schemes, he found his eyes quickly obscured by honey, having apparently been thrown at him by Tea. "Gah!" was his only response as he his groping hands now left Tea's breasts in order to remove the honey from his eyes, though still staying on top of Tea.

(OOC: sorry for the massive delay)

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:31 am

Humiliating other people is something that Tea doesn't necessarily enjoy, this was most likely due to her usual friendly nature, nonetheless she certainly believed strongly in revenge, and when she got it, it would be as sweet as the honey in her mouth.

Whilst Sam was trying to wipe the honey from his eyes Tea let out another furious growl, at last managing to spit the cloth from her mouth as she brought up both hands, grabbing Sam by the neck before attempting to pull his upper body downwards, only to push it back up for head-butt after head-butt. If enough of the iron head-butts landed Tea would tilt to her side, trying to switch positions with Sam.

(OOC: No problem c;)

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:34 am

Sam, already rather disoriented, quickly found himself quite jarringly be headbutted, a pain now spiking in his head, before finding himself down below Tea. It seems that overconfidence had gotten the better of him once again.

"Ughhhh. . . . that hurt a little you know." He joked, seemingly incapable of stopping himself even as a most assuredly wicked revenge was in store for him, especially after his own attempts to humiliate Tea before sexually dominating her.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnihton Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:00 am

Without even a moments rest or hesitation Tea began to unload a seemingly unending barrage of punches upon the neko's face, "Its only going to get worse!" she blurted out, doing her best to land as many hits as possible, even if this was made more difficult by the dizziness she felt after numerous knocks on the head.

Briefly pausing Tea scooped up another handful of the honey, slapping it into Sam's face in an attempt at revenge for his earlier antics, "Not so high and mighty now are ya?" she taunted, nimbly sliding one of her hands down the front of his trousers, doing her best to play with his member while simultaneously keeping him pinned down.

Gnihton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next