by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Sally Vs. Light Killer

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Sally Vs. Light Killer - Page 3 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Sally Vs. Light Killer

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Light returned Sally's chuckle with one of his own, as much as he claimed to be a hero and protector of the innocent. The truth was that at the end of the day Light loved to fight, testing himself against all sort of supernatural creatures was one of his main pastimes. And he knew that his friends would provide that for him.

The magical weapon was getting back up, and noticed that Sally seemed to be tearing the metal garage door apart. Even though there was a perfectly good man sized hole that she could have just stepped through, that didn't matter though to Light.

Suddenly one of Light's tattoos would burn off, the ink patterns were magically enchanted by those who made him. To act as power limiters, but the truth was though that their power faded as time went on. The less tattoos Light had the more powerful he was, the magical weapon found that if he focused his will enough the ink patterns would be removed to a certain extent.

Without a word and a snarl on his face Light would try to move forth, and grip Sally into a vice like headlock. Still though Light wasn't being subtle about this in the least, which could make it easier for Sally to counter his actions.

Back to top Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Sally Vs. Light Killer - Page 3 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Sally Vs. Light Killer

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:37 pm

Sally took notice when one of Light Killer's tattoos dissolved right off of his naked chest, and an eery grimace crossed his face. When he charged her, Sally allowed herself to be caught in the headlock since she had more than one possible counter to this move, but the android uttered a yelp of shock when Light's arms squeezed her neck. He was exerting much more force than before: about 2000 Newtons on her neck, enough to crack a human skull and certainly enough to cause permanent damage to the bendable alloys of her body. It appeared that Light could summon extra strength on command, and it made Sally wonder what else the mystical human was capable of.

However, Sally had some truly devious tricks of her own. Since slashing damage hadn't fazed him earlier, the android would subject him to scalding heat instead. In her back, which was pressed tightly against Light Killer's chest, her metal tentacles struggled to unwind themselves, forcing their bodies slightly apart. With the metal coils now mashed awkwardly between them, Sally triggered a heating effect that had her coils rising in temperature to hundreds of degrees Farenheit. It was a medical feature designed to cauterize wounds in the event of a catastrophic accident, and it would easily char Light's flesh if he refused to let go. Just to drive the point home, Sally struggled in Light's grasp, pushing her back into him to press the coils tighter against his naked chest.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Light didn't actually know if he was human or not, he never really bothered to find out. When he was fleeing from the prison/testing facility he grew up in the people were either screaming or trying to kill him. And then when he came back later with his Mr Carlson the magical weapon had proceeded to go on a rampage, anything that he couldn't burn he blew up. However the robot girl created to be his partner was placed in a cryo tube underground, and was thus spared from Light's attack.

He also hadn't formally understood his powers, again thanks to the above reasons. Light had relied on brute force, plowing his way through one opponent after another. This was effective, but relying on this meant that Light was often a glutton for punishment.

Light was working over Sally with this vice like headlock, it had been effective in interrogations of course. But the magical weapon was just wearing Sally down, that is until she came up with something. Light had felt the tendrils against his bare skin, only in a few seconds they suddenly became piping hot.

"AURGHHHHH!!!!! Ah FUCK!!!" Light bellowed out like a wounded hippo, okay now that really did hurt. There was an odd hissing noise being made, and to make matters worse Sally's struggling only drove her burning tendrils closer to the flesh of the magical weapon. Light harshly shoved the artificial girl away and clutched the burned area, it was taking it's sweet time healing. Cuts would heal, burns though were always longer. And it still hurt! At this point Light was staggering backwards a little, his hand brushing up against the wall as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:28 am

The scalding heat did its job, with Light recoiling in agony from the burns on his chest. Given the choice, however, Sally probably should have countered the headlock in a manner that didn't involve her powers. The heating elements in her metal tendrils were designed for modest heating, intended for medical and possibly BDSM applications. To inflict harm on Light, Sally had powered them to 400% of the highest temperature they were rated for. Two of them were still working properly as they cooled down, but the third wasn't responding to commands from Sally's CPU. Reluctantly, the android triggered a release mechanism to detach it. She had just two left.

Still, she couldn't argue with the results.

“Like that trick?” Sally taunted, a sadistic note hanging in her voice. “Because I've got more!”

Without further warning, Sally fired her two remaining tendrils at the wall Light Killer was hugging. They didn't hit him, instead boring through the wall on either side of him and latching onto heavy objects located on the other side. Not waiting for a moment longer, Sally triggered the coils to start retracting, causing them to stretch and Sally to be pulled toward Light at the same time she started sprinting in his direction. The result was an unnaturally fast and powerful spear attack, with Sally aiming to check his gut with her shoulder and tackle him fiercely enough to send both of them through the wall and into the main section of the building.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:09 pm

Light reminded himself of the one time a sprit took control of a bunch of machine parts, and had tried to make sashimi out of him. He couldn't hurt it and likewise Light just didn't die, no matter how many times his abdomen was cut open. Still though the burning sensation was something the wraith had tried, by using a blow torch on the magical weapon.

And Sally's voice was bringing some flashbacks to it, the artificial girl seemed intent on coming at Light. To really try and mess him up, which was fine to some extent. After all Light was positive that anything in this place wouldn't put him out for good, might knock him out sure. After all if several walking dead tearing chunks out of his body didn't kill him, what could a buzzsaw do?

Still though Light didn't like Sally's tone of voice there, grunting a bit the magical weapon said "Oh...I'm holding back, I could tear a person to shreds with my bare hands if I wanted to...."

Light's body was still human however, he could still feel pain even if he was nigh unkillable. The magical weapon was about to get back up to a standing position, when suddenly Sally came bull rushing at him. With way more force than Light believed, and as he got plowed through the wall Light had pondered on maybe it was him hitting himself. Cause the magical weapon didn't believe it otherwise.

As the dust settled Light let out a groan, shaking his head from side to side to try and move some of the hot chips of crushed brick from his dirty blonde hair. He was still reeling, Light couldn't act right away. The magical weapon would need to see what Sally would do next and then respond accordingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3