by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Cethilia Lightblade Vs. John

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Cethilia Lightblade Vs. John - Page 2 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Cethilia Lightblade Vs. John

Post by Edmund Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:03 pm

John knew she would take advantage of her wings, so he began to devise a plan. Once she was only a few feet away, John would shift into a cloud of smoke and move away for her to tangle herself on the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Cethilia Lightblade Vs. John - Page 2 Empty Re: Laser Shark Title Tourney Rd 1: Cethilia Lightblade Vs. John

Post by Hallian Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:47 pm

Cethilia wasn't maneuverable with her wings, unlike most angels. She did get tangled in the ropes, just like John expected. She then began to look around for him in the smoke. She cursed under her breath, knowing looking around for him was futile. She would then try to get herself untangled, but she knew she was most likely going to get untangled by John, or perhaps struck by him.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:14 pm

John appeared behind her and grinned a little, "I haven't had so much fun in a long time." he chuckled and extended his fangs a little, getting ready to finish her off early.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 am

Cethilia got out pretty quickly, considering her armor. She fell out of the ring and onto the ground between the ring and cage. She quickly searched underneath the ring for a weapon. She pulled out a chair and then if John exited the ring to attack her, she would turn around and swing the chair at his face.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:13 pm

The second John stepped out of the ring, he started seeing stars. The chair had connected with his face and almost broke his nose. John fell back and lay sprawled out, almost at the point of unconsciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:05 pm

The Angel had figured that John was stunned, but she had no idea that she hit him so hard that the Vampire was at the brink of going out. Cethilia stood up and raised her chair high. She would then swing it down, trying to hit John on the head again. She was hopping to keep up the pressure, but if she knew John was at the brink of going unconscious, then she wouldn't have done that, knowing that this match would be too short to entertain anyone, including herself.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:16 pm

The chair connected again, John was to stunned to even lift an arm to defend himself. When the chair connected, blood began to flow from a gash in the side of his head, she had managed to bust his head open, but the cut wouldn't kill him, nor would it be necessary to end the match. It just meant that if John didn't do something quick, it'd be all over for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:50 pm

On the second strike, Cethilia smirked. She had caused John to bleed. Part of her wanted to stop, but the other part wanted to secure the win right here. She then decided to aim for John's body, a middle ground from hitting his head or not hitting him with the chair. If she hit and if John was still conscious, she would strike one more time.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:02 pm

John groaned and curled up in a ball as the chair came down on him. He slowly began to crawl back into the ring before rolling onto his back, panting softly. Meanwhile, the audience was cheering Ceth on, it was clear they wanted to see her come out on top, but John wasn't gonna let that happen, not while he was still conscious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:59 pm

Cethilia was honestly surprised he was still moving. She had figured John was in terrible pain. She didn't want to through the match, but she did admire his determination. She climbed into the ring as well, taking the chair with her if need be. Once they were both in, Ceth would make sure John was not in reach of the ropes. If he was, she would push him way. SHe would then attempt to stop on him and then pin him.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next