Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lost delivery

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lost delivery Empty Lost delivery

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Veldaris picked a 'good' day to resume working. She was asked to take over a shipment that had a number of returned/unable to deliver/other notices like that. After looking into it for a while she figured out where it should go and went on her way. When she found the right planet it took a bit more time for her to find where it was suppose to go exactly, but she was one of if not the best at what she does so she was determined to finish this. It took her a while to find anyone when she finally saw someone. She hoped this was who she was looking for. She approaches the person and asks him if his match matches the one she was given. If it she will let out a huge sigh of relief and hand him some type of package and ask him to sign for it, then asking for somewhere to sit down for a moment.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Lost delivery Empty Re: Lost delivery

Post by furry4ever14 Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Reptile was there n his usual red speedos but was always unsure why he wore them as he was always alone in his people's realm. He knew having waited for weeks that someone, or at least he hoped, would deliver some food that he could not obtain from his own realm but from a former world/realm that he did live in.

As he walked out of the misty swamp and into the mangroves he spotted a rather unusual creature. He had not seen someone like this before as she approaches him. He stood still waiting as he remembered that he was going to get a delievery....maybe this was the delivery being delivered. "Ah is that for me?" Blushing a bit as the parcel was substantial "Here let me take that off you. I am surprised you found this place. Sure you must be tired, here take a seat" As he showed her to a tree stump "Sorry I rarely get anyone coming here. Would you like anything?" He said smiling.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:03 pm

"Sometimes it takes a bit extra effort but there's no place I can't find." This is where she would usually mention some of the far away places she has been but she a bit tired. Lucky for her this was the only stop she had to make on this day so she could take a much time as she wants. "I usually don't want to trouble anyone but I could use something to drink, anything's fine."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:08 am

"Yeah of course that makes sense as there has been no one living here for centuries because my species all died decades ago" Looking a little sad. On hearing her request he went to a shaded pool which normally keeps things cool. On his way there he remembered that the beach was only a minute away so he ran to the beach to find a coconut, There was always coconuts there and he found one straight away he ran back. "Here it's the best I can do without just giving you water" Handing her the coconut "Oh wait let me open that" As he bit down cracking the top of the coconut open. "That's better" he smiled.

"Sorry where are my manners. I am Reptile" Offering his hand out for a shake. "So have you traveled far?" As he then sat down on the grass by the mangrove's edge

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:23 pm

She looked a little bit surprised by that. "You're the only one here?" She tries to imagine what that might feel like but she can't seem to think of anything pleasant about it. She thanked him for the coconut but for her water would have been just as alright but she had no complaints. She would ask him if he ever thought of one day living, then again if it's just him here that could be a challenge.

She tells him at her name is Veldaris, shaking his hand to. She chuckles slightly, mentioning that Reptile sounds like pretty fitting of a name, not trying to sound like a smartass.

She does tell him where she came from and how she got there, which some of it might not make sense to him but it sounded like a pretty far trip to make for just this, but that's what she does for work so she's use to it.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:15 am

"Yeah I am the only one here as I am the last of my tribe and possibly species. There might be more like me out there but they have not returned to their home realm...here" Reptile said looking sad. "I do live and wonder out of this realm as I was raised by a human family before I transformed into my true self....this. We as a race are very odd as we are not born how we will look later when we mature" He smiled to himself thinking this might sound odd to an outsider.

Trying not take offence to the chuckle " Yeah it was the best I could think of when I changed to look like this but I did have a human name"

He was listening to what Veldaris was saying and none of it except the delivery and planet aspect made sense but was not sure where he had heard the planet's name before "Is that a skunk world by any chance?" He asked curiously.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:49 pm

She asks him what that human name was, if he can remember. She does confirm that two of the planets she mentioned have a majority population of skunks. She tries not to think of it too much but she feels kind of bad that he'll be alone again once she leaves.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

"Well I had a bit of unusual and perhaps not a nice name as a human hence why I stick to my current one" Blushing at the thought of her knowing it. "Hey so is this your last delivery? And can I interest you in anything?"

"I would normally be doing some training this evening" As he briefly paused. "Would you like to join me?" Re pile blushes again avoiding eye contact.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:18 pm

She thought about it for a moment. "I don't know if I should intrude, I do got a long trip back."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:22 pm

"No no you are perfectly welcome to join me in the evening. It would be nice to have someone to training with" He smiled at her and trying to do his best puppy dog face but failing.
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next