by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 06, 2015 6:04 pm

Koji's aroused mind and body were only waiting for those sultry words to give into Soraya's will with a miserable sigh of delight.

"uhhhh... y-yes... right there.. mmmm...", he nodded obediently, letting Soray caress him into erotic bliss as she was bringing him close to edging already.
His allured mind had decided that surrendering to her sexy ministrations was more than fine... it was not really like he was being defeated after all, he was just allowing her to give him pleasure, which was just natural from a woman, to a man.

Little he knew that this was all part of her plan to weaken her chosen victim.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

Post by furry4ever14 Wed May 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Soraya could tell he was enjoying what she was doing to him "Tell me how good that feels little boy" She demanded as she continued to rub his manhood. To up the game she then pulled down his pants to his ankles and pushed him hoping he would fall over backwards onto his back on the mats.

She then stood straddled over him "So what shall i do next?" Taunting him.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 06, 2015 10:37 pm

"Uhmmm feels amazing... h-hey what.. offf..!". Snapped oiìout of his dreamy state, Koji was surprised by Soraya pulling his pants down and pushing him, so that he would trip and fall down back first.

"Unff.. damn.. you are toying with me, huh?!", he protested, trying to stand up but having some funny troubles with it, since of his pants lowered at ankles height were restrainting his movements. Therefore, he would try to get up into a sitting stance before, which brought him right into the middle of Soraya's long legs as she was standing over him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu May 07, 2015 1:42 pm

"Hehehehe" She giggled as she watched him fall over and pointed. "How is my sweet Koji?" As she blew him a kiss whilst he was on the floor.

"Oh so you are there then?" As she pushed him back down on the floor and did an elbow drop to his gut. Beofr applying a cross arm submission.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 07, 2015 2:06 pm

Koji was distracted and flustrated by Soraya's teasing blowkiss, enough for her to bring her moves in quick connection, pushing him back down, landing a graciously executed yet still painful elbow drop on his toned abs, which didn't miss to exact a groan from the boy's lips while pressing some air out of him and then.....

.... as Koji raised his head as a naturally consequential reaction to the received strike to his guts... Soraya was ready to wrap her thighs around his arm with a fluid movement, while pulling his wrist into her soft bosoms, then crossing ankles to secure a picture-perfect cross arm submission!!!

That was it! An elbow drop could pass, but flawlessly applying a technical submission like that...??? Come on! There was no way Soraya could be anything less than expert wrestler... and a strong-legged one at it! Only now the truth dawned to Koji's naive head.
"Unfff...y-you tricked me all this time..d-damn nngffhhh...!", Koji would snap, writhing around to not much avail as he tried to escape, her soft yet muscular calves pressed on his upper chest and face to keep him down in place while she controlled his struggles.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu May 07, 2015 4:53 pm

Koji had finally realised that she was a wrestler but to her annoyance, she should not have done that submission manuevere. Anyway now she was down her she squeezed her legs and yanked at his arm so much his hand was by her breasts.

"Yes and it would have worked if I had not done this submission hold so now just give" As she squeezed her legs around him. With each pulsating flex of her legs she was hoping to take that bit more energy out of him, especially with her muscular shaped legs.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 07, 2015 5:14 pm

"Unghh unghh....",. Each new squeeze from Soraya's powerful legs would exact a groan from Koji's lips while weakening his trapped arm.

"Urgh... g-give..??? Forget it, I won't give up to a girl, especially one that fooled my around all the time, even if you're a beautiful gir.... urmmm.. I mean, I won't give up to a girl, period!", the boy thrashed around, but angered and ashamed by his own foolishness, but still a bit allured by Soraya, which of course he was going to try and ignore at this point.

Koji was not expert in submissions, but he knew enough to understand that his futile struggles to pull his arm free were only assisting Soraya's plan of tiring him.
Like that, the Japanese boy stopped pulling and turned into Soraya's direction instead, trying to push her into a folded and uncomfortable position. If he succeeded, maybe he could persuade the sultry opoonent to release his arm... but there was some serious backfire risk in Koji's strategy: it required him to push himself head first very close to her luscious and mighty thighs... way too much close, if she would notice.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu May 07, 2015 5:37 pm

Soraya was enjoying the hunk of a man squirm around d because of her. She smiled "Oh I think you will be losing to a girl" She taunts him as she continues flexing her legs and squeezing him. As she wiggled to squeeze and get him to submit her breasts would of course bounce for side to side.

Soraya noticed him pushing on her "So you want these?"As she placed his hand on her breast as she continued squeezing with her legs. "So how are we deciding this match ends? Submission? KO? Pin? Or hentai?" She giggled.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 07, 2015 5:43 pm

"N-Nghhhh... I'll be knocked out cold before I submit to..unghhh...a girl..", Koji would retord, all red-faced as Soraya kept squeezing, trying to pull his head out of her legs while she was toying with the boy's trapped arm, making him uncomfortable in more than one way as she was outwrestling and teasing him at the same time.

"unffhh... not that you will manage to put me to sleep of course....!", he struggled but could not go anywhere, regardless of his defiant and flustrated words.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu May 07, 2015 5:53 pm

"Oh not even to one as beautiful as me. You did say it yourself" As she winked at him. Soraya continued to apply pressure to his arm and squeeze him with her strong thighs.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next