by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Circling The Drain

4 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Circling The Drain - Page 6 Empty Re: Circling The Drain

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:09 am

"Bid thee farewell?"

Abbey said as Charlie stumbled off. Abbey shook her head and pinched her nose. Even drunk the guy was insufferably anachronistic and goofy to boot. She turned and smacked Clyde in the stomach playfully. "Hey, Dusty Trails, go make sure he doesn't kill himself trying to get to a cab. I'd do it myself, but I don't think that the boys in the locker room could handle it." She said with a grin.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:08 am

"Bid thee farewell..." Clyde replied dryly, trying not to crack a smile as he covered his mouth. That all but ended when he heard Charlie say he just wanted to be happy. "Welcome to the club..." Clyde thought solemnly before Abbey got his attention with the playfully slap that made him hunch over a bit at first.

He looked at her with a confused state. "Huh?" He didn't understand. Why would the boys not be able to handle it? Oh well.

"Kay." And Clyde was off, heading behind Charlie and guiding him out the door with both hands on his shoulders from behind. "C'mon buck. Lets getcha home." He said while guiding Charlie out.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Charlie left with Clyde right behind him. The fresh air felt good and Charlie took a deep breath. It wasn't too bad a day outside either. Charlie leaned against the gym wall as he waited for his cab.

"Clyde, thanks. You didn't have to walk me out here though, I can stumble pretty damn good." Charlie said with a bit of a laugh. "But... I think I know why you helped me. You got the same look in your eye that I do when I look in the mirror. Granted, you are way better at hiding the pain and putting on a show than I am mostly 'cause I just don't give a damn." Charlie finished.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:44 am

"I know." Clyde muttered with a plain smile as he heard Drunk Charlie's little joke. He didn't know why he followed orders. Abby told him to do this and he was doing it. Though he supposed he did care for Charlie's well being. But when he heard the man's statement about him, this supposed look in his eye, that he showed he was hiding pain. That he was showing weakness.

Clyde furrowed his brow at Charlie. "The hell kinda gay shit you talkin' 'bout, boy?" He scoffed. "The look in my eyes right now says you don't know squat. 'Specially bout me." He added with clear irritation in his tone as he shook his head.

"If you wanna get passed all this... I suggest ya start givin' a damn."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:15 am

Way to go Charlie.... he managed to piss off someone laid back like Clyde. He tried to think of a way to smooth things over, but right now thinking clearly wasn't a part of Charlie's repertoire.

"All right then. Problem is I can't see a reason why I should care. I feel like I lost everything I had before I got here. Its just me and my furry little roommate again." Charlie said while looking forward. In part he was talking to Clyde, and talking out loud to himself lost in his own foggy thoughts.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Clyde sighed and looked at his running shoes, kicking at the concrete below him.

"I know... Yer hurt. It's gonna keep hurtin'. But you ain't alone. Hell you just had help from Abbey back in the gym! And... I guess me too." The cowboy shuffled his feet in place, he never really tried to console anyone over heartache like this. He didn't feel too confident doing it. Especially when he was still struggling emotionally himself.

"We can't give ya a reason ta' care though. In the end it's on you ta' find it. But unlike that bad knee you got, you have a choice ta' decide if you want this ta' hold ya down or not." Said Clyde while looking towards street as he thought of the past. Wondering if his breakup with Mercy was his fault, Allison's fault, Lilly's fault or just Mercy's decision. Maybe it wasn't anyone's fault.

"Ya can't blame yerself too much, man. 'Cause ya never know... It might not even be your fault."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:25 pm

Charlie leaned back and looked up at the sky as Clyde spoke. Even though it didn't look like it Charlie did listen, taking in everything Clyde said.

Charlie took a deep breath and let out a resigned sigh. "Cowboy... I'll think about that, maybe there is something out there but I sure don't see it. I am just afraid I made the choice without realizing it, and that it was the wrong one."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:31 am

"Well... Ya can't be afriad. Makin' the wrong and right choices... It's part'a life." Clyde said as he gave Charlie a pat on the shoulder. "Just gotta roll with the punches, friend. And do what you feel, is right." He added before turning back towards the gym.

"If ya need me, I'm in the AFW directory. Just hit me up for whatever ya need and stuff... I'll be around. I hope the same goes for you, partner."
Said the cowboy before going back into the gym.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:29 am

Zak had broken a sweat before he even lifted a weight. He eventually found his way to the free-weight rack in front of a long, floor length mirror, and went about doing hammer curls and military press and dumbbell flys, while doing his best to be totally inconspicuous with his gaze.

He spotted Clyde the moment the Texan came back inside, and he set his weights back on the rack with a pronounced clack and rushed over to him.

"DUDE!" He whisper-shouted. "Oh my GOD, dude!"

He leaned in close and grabbed Clyde's elbow. He was overly excited about something.

"Bro, did you see that chick? Like, did you see that chick, man? Oh my god, and you talked to her?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:07 am

Clyde walked in after taking that deep sigh, talking with Charlie wasn't easy. But with Charlie in hopefully good hands, Clyde was going to resume his workout. At least until he heard a voice suddenly call to me.

He heard that whispering shout and looked around until he saw that Zak guy looking at him and Clyde blinked a couple times as the dude came towards him and grabbed his elbow, eagerly talking about this chick.

"Huh? Who?" He looked up and took a second to recall. "...Abbey Abraxas?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next