Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

babar+1, BritBrat, Cherry Lover, Cirno, Harrier, killcarrion, LARIATO, LunarWolf, Quimble, SimplyMoon, skip-stop, Tsovinar, wrestleryu, Yori, Zero

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for new matches.

Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:19 pm by Zero

Hello guys. I am looking for possibly two matches for my girl Abi. Drop me a reply or a Pm if you are interested.

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t19194-abigail-larsen-super-brawler

Comments: 0

Looking for matches

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:54 pm by dragonswill

Hello again it is I dragonswill again im currently looking for more matches if anyone would like to fight my girls i would gladly talk matches with you.

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11174-dragons-girls#293901

here's my roster please don't be worry i am okay with loses for some of my characters but some you need to convince me on why you want them to lose. the ones that are okay for loses are Del Lizzy AI Hoshi and Misaka please Message me on pm or Dm me on discord Kevin#5221.

thank you …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for Discord/Forum matches involving Karina Northman

Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:57 pm by Cirno

Just PM me here or on Discord if you're interested or have a plan involving Karina.

Comments: 1

Eros

Go down

Eros Empty Eros

Post by Lotuswarrior on Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:40 am

Eros Heart112
Stage Name: Eros
Height: 5’8
Weight: 142lbs
Nationality: Greek
Alignment: Face
Entrance Music: Looking

Combat
Style: Striker/Brawler
Info: Eros prefers to beat her opponents down with strikes and then finish them off with one of her slams or wrestling moves. She is also pretty good at jumping and high flying moves but she has not actually used them on a real opponent.
Signatures
Eros Arrow: Ero’s signature super-kick, but instead of striking the opponent head on the kick is aimed at the back of the skull from behind. This attack can also be aimed at the spine.

Defibrillator: When her opponent is down, Eros will stand by her opponent’s head and jump and land ass first on her opponent’s chest.

Finishers
Heart Stamp:  Eros jumps head level toward her opponent and sticks her rear out. Usually this is done when she is running and can be used from any side. If her opponent is running at her, Eros will perform a stationary jump where her opponent will end up running into her.

Heart Buster: Eros’s special butterfly suplex. When coming down with her opponent, she will fall forward on top of them or do a sit out.

Heart BesterV2: This is for opponents that Eros can’t or have trouble lifting. Eros will grab her opponent by the head and will jump while bringing her knees to her opponent’s chest and then fall back.

History: Aella was a kick boxer long before she decided to join the AFW. She grew up watching her father who was a professional and she convinced him to teach her. She later joined a mixed gender league of kick boxers and quickly rose through the ranks. After her first couple of fights she overheard some rumors of some of her challengers throwing their matches out of fear that her father might do something to them if they beat her. After hearing that, she decided to fight under a stage name and change her look. Once she did this she got more competitive matches and actually had to push herself. Eventually she ended up with a leg injury and had to stop kickboxing so that she could heal. During her time off she ended up seeing an AFW match on tv after flipping through channels. She wasn't too interested in the match that she was watching, but the idea of new competition excited her. Once she healed she went on to watch more wrestling matches and started to learn herself as she prepared to join the AFW. Now it should be noted that Aella is a kickboxer first and a wrestler second. She didn't train too much as a wrestler before joining, but she does make for it in between matches or when she is waiting for a new match.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum