Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Triple Threat Trouble

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Triple Threat Trouble  - Page 2 Empty Re: Triple Threat Trouble

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:39 pm

For the moment Ray just chose to enjoy herself, she wasn't feeling much discomfort and was quite amused with what Lapin was doing. "Oooo~ What a clever little rabbit. Bet your enjoying yourself already." The dragoness cooed sarcastically whilst tilting her head to the side a little to get a better view of Lapin.

Lapin herself was surprisingly persistent, crawling fully underneath Tawncal she managed to avoid the kick, allowing her to at least get a few more sexual attacks in. With a deep breath she gently kissed the part of his cock which had already revealed itself before continuing her loving sheath stroking.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:16 pm

Tawncal is surprised to fail kicking Lapin away. The rabbit girl manages to earn a longer part of the equine cock out of the Centaur's sheath. Tawncal muffles a moan, and shivers in lust when Lapin kisses the tip of his cock. He paws the ground and uses his hind right hoof to kick more at Lapin underneath his horse body. The joints of the hind legs of a horse and a Centaur allow them to do that.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:42 pm

"Eek!" Lapin squeaks as Tawncal smacks her in the face with a single hoof, causing the rabbit to jolt backwards onto the canvas before she quickly begins crawling away, escaping from the centaur in preparation to get back up again.

"You know little bunny, since you like kissing cock so much I think I might just use you to pleasure this guy!" Ray yelled over at the still recovering Lapin with a laugh before turning her attention back to Tawncal. "You like the sound of finishing in the filthy rabbits mouth?" She asked mockingly, trying to slam both of her fists into either side of the centaurs head straight afterwards.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:10 am

Tawncal is relieved to feel his hoof hit Lapin and to see the rabbit girl moving away from underneath his horse belly. Now Ray thinks she might just use Lapin to pleasure Tawncal.
« I'm not afraid of this rabbit, and you, are a coward. »

Tawncal doesn't understand why Lapin has attacked him instead of attacking Ray who wanted to finish her immediately at the start of the match. Now, Lapin lost her potential ally. She made a mistake.

The Centaur turns over. Back to Ray, he kicks her in the gut, and bends over to grab Lapin and to send her to a turnbuckle.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:23 pm

"Grah!!" Ray gasps out as her powerful attack was interrupted by an abrupt kick to the gut, causing her to bend over and wrap both of her hands around her own stomach. "Grrr.. Your a fucking funny guy.. I bet you couldn't even take this rabbit on alone.." The dragoness grumbled, trying to bait Tawncal into going after the other wrestler.

Lapin herself had only now realised her mistake as she was helplessly flung into one of the turnbuckles, impacting with an abrupt thud and falling down into a sitting position yet again. "I-I.. D-Don't suppose.. An apology would count for much..?" The shy creature asked, genuinely sorry for her mistake.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:57 pm

Tawncal sees that his horse-kick has the effect he wants. Lapin hits the turnbuckle and gets afraid. She offers to apologize. Well... It won't be enough, but Tawncal thinks, looking at Ray, threatening her to kick again if she tries to attack. He answers Lapin :
« You want to apologize ? Attack Ray. »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:40 am

"Oooo yes! Please do come over here bitch! I want to fucking finish what I started with you backstage! Among other things of course!" Ray yelled over at the terrified looking rabbit, laughing to herself afterwards due to her opponents obvious abundance of fear.

"S-Sorry.. B-But.. I-I really don't want to go near her.." Lapin squeaked with the same scared expression withstanding, almost doing exactly the opposite to what Tawncal had asked and backing off even further.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:54 am

Tawncal doesn't let Lapin the choice. The rabbit girl should not have teased him. Because of her, half of his horse cock is exposed out of his sheath.
« Well, so I'm going to force you, so you'll pay for your mistake ! »
The Centaur lunges at the rabbit girl. The same way he threw her on the turnbuckle, he now throws her at the dragonness' feet.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:41 am

"W-Wha?! Oww..!" Lapin complained pitifully as her centaur adversary suddenly decided to toss her at Ray, causing the delicate bunny to fall face-first onto the canvas right in-front of the now even more devilish looking dragoness.

"A gift? For me? Oh you shouldn't have!" Ray sings with fake kindness, leaning over to lift the petrified Lapin by the hair, pulling her up so high that she was able to look the incredibly tall dragoness in the eyes. "You wanna get fucked rabbit? Let me help you.." Ray taunted while Lapin was helplessly flailing around in her grip. Without a moments warning Ray leapt into the air, quickly falling back down and driving Lapin's face straight into the canvas with an echoing crash, instantly rag-dolling the poor rabbit.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:47 am

Tawncal has the opportunity to watch is Ray is as strong as she pretends to be, and if Lapin is as weak as she looks to be. The Centaur turns over to face them, and watches them. The poor rabbit girl doesn't even manage to have any defense against Ray's assault. It's pitiful. The male Centaur makes a few steps to the center of the ring, watching at the scene.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next