by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A “arm-full” opponent

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A “arm-full” opponent Empty A “arm-full” opponent

Post by french Centaur Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:40 pm

Special match : pinfall and submission earns 1 point, orgasm earns 2 points, the goal is a score of 3 points for victory.

Sligwan is a newcomer here in the AFW, but only a couple of days after his entry, another newcomer joined the Fur & Feathers roster. Sligwan thought it could be a great idea to have a sparring match between both newcomers to see who can take the best from the other. Besides, it's a way like another to meet new people.
The slime boy and the Shokan have to meet tonight in the gym. In order to test all their skills, they have set up special rules for their first meeting : a Score match. It's going to be interesting. Sligwan enters the gym, completely nude as he always is. He looks around to see if the Shokan is already there or if he's going to have to wait for him.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

A “arm-full” opponent Empty Re: A “arm-full” opponent

Post by TripleHelix Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Korrath was already at the gym when the slime boy arrived, passively lifting a set of weights while he read a book. When he hears the door open, he looks and smiles to see his opponent has arrived. Korrath closes the book and sets down the weights to go greet his opponent.

"Heya, glad you could make it, I'm Korrath" he says, extending only one of his arms for a handshake. For their match tonight he decided to wear a red traditional wrestling singlet, giving him plenty of maneuverability. Korrath gestures to the ring nearby and steps in, cracking both sets of knuckles as he does some last minute stretches.

"I'm ready whenever you are, Sligwan"

(I snuck a post on before I had to leave! Hehe ^^ )

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Sligwan finds Korrath lifting a weight with one upper arm whilst holding a book with his two lower arms to read. The Shokan hears him coming and stands up to greet him. Sligwan shakes the hand and Korrath can feel the chilly touch of the slime.
The cute slime boy comes in the ring after Korrath.
« Well, I think we can get it started now. May the best of us two win this practice match. »
Sligwan looks at Korrath up and down, wondering how to deal with those two pairs of arms.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:07 pm

The feel of Sligwan's slime on his skin made Korrath shiver slightly, there really was no other sensation like it that he could describe. It was cool to the touch and the consistency was a lot like slick jell-o.

"Likewise dude, though you're definitely going down" he said with a friendly grin. He notices that Sligwan is checking him out, probably worrying about what to do with his extra arms. He flexes the upper set just to show off, and to intimidate or get inside Sligwan's head if he could.

He waited until Sligwan was in the ring and ready before beginning. He dashes forward, grappling with Sligwan's arms trying to push him towards a corner. His lower arms are clasped behind his back, not using them quite yet.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:15 pm

This match won't be easy, for sure. It even will be really hard. Not only the Shokan has four arms, but he is very tall. Tall, strong, four-armed... Well the slime boy has some cards in his sleeve, but he wonders how to match against such a mighty opponent. Once, he saw a Centaur in the Fur & Feathers locker room. It must be difficult to fight against a Centaur as well. Sligwan wonders what would look like a match with a Shokan like Korrath against a Centaur.

Sligwan has to focus, now. Korrath already grabs him and shoves him toward a turnbuckle. The slime boy is slow to react for the moment. But once against the turnbuckle, he flexes a leg to lay a foot over the Shokan's crotch and already begins teasing it. It's not a standard footjob : it is a slimy footjob. An killer feeling, from what Sligwan could notice by experience.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Korrath has a pretty easy time forcing Sligwan into the corner. When it came to strength, Korrath had a good feeling he wasn't going to have any problems. He starts to force Sligwan's heads above his head and gets ready to knee him in the gut, but then Sligwan presses a slimy foot right over his crotch. The slime sinks through the fabric of his singlet rather easily, and started touching skin soon enough.

"Nghhh...hey!" Korrath shakily groans, clearly caught off guard by the unique feeling. He manages to pull himself together enough to throw a knee to Sligwan's gut and rip himself free, backing off for the moment so that the foot can't be used against him again so soon.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Sligwan takes the knee blow at the gut, and despite the Shokan's colossal strength, the slime boy absorbs the blow quite well. Korrath releases him and backtracks. That's good. Sligwan climbs on the turnbuckle, and tries something he's not used to do : he delivers a Diving Missile Dropkick.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:56 pm

Sligwan launches himself from the top rope, planting his feet into Korrath's chest with a splashy dropkick. This makes Korrath stumble back a few steps but he manages to ride out the inbalance and catch the rope with an arm so as to not fall down. Rubbing his chest where Sligwan slammed into him, he comes at Sligwan again, dragging him up off his feet and clamping one set of arms around him in a bearhug. He shakes Sligwan from side to side to try to weaken him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Sligwan strikes Korrath but the Shokan is too tough and muscular to lose balance from this blow. Sligwan, on his side, is not strong enough. A Centaur horsekick would make a Shokan fall, but Sligwan lacks strength. The slime boy gets up but is too slow to avoid being grabbed. Korrath shakes him from side to side, spraying slime around. Sligwan uses the same trick as previously : he plants a slime foot over Korrath's crotch and teases it sensuously.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:15 pm

Shaking Sligwan side to side seems to make him lose some of his excess slime, or perhaps he continually generated it, Korrath didn't know the specifics behind their physiology. But before he could squeeze Sligwan for too long, again he manages to squirm his foot up over his crotch and starts teasing again.

"Heh-heh...playin dirty?" Korrath exhales roughly, trying to focus on the match rather than the wonderful things being done to him. His second pair of arms spring into action, squeezing in on Sligwan and putting the pressure on him from two different locations. Sligwan's slimy body of course compresses to a certain degree, but he's unsure how tightly he would have to squeeze to make a difference.

With Sligwan held aloft, he has an easy time picking up some speed and slamming him into the turnbuckle again.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next