by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

You need to catch up....

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

You need to catch up.... - Page 9 Empty Re: You need to catch up....

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:12 pm

Sho was perhaps wondering if he had said the wrong thing, perhaps he had done so. After all Akatsuki was not overly used to conversing with people outside of his group, who he knew more than he actually knew about his last mission for Japan. Cesba seemed wary of them though, perhaps rightfully so. After all she had been more or less shuffled into witness protection with something that could doom the fate of her entire race, Sho had been wary himself back when he thawed out the ice not too long ago.

Cesba spoke of what she thought of Sho's team, the seemingly young man was silent as he listened to it. Granting her the floor so to speak, still the tall woman seemed to at least consider giving Team Starmage the benefit of the doubt. Akatsuki sighed before stating "Your viewpoint is valid Cesba. It's true that they are indeed dangerous, Chon is wanted dead by every evil witch in the world with a kill on sight order. Light was made by people who wanted a living weapon. But it's what you do with those powers that matter, we're led by Carlson-sama."

"Indeed he's a great man, there's just something about him that compels you to side with him. And I owe him a debt for helping me after I escaped my icy prison of 50 years, plus he is the Lord of my ancestor's sprit Azura. It's sad though, you can't go back home. And I can't either, sure we're in Japan. But I can't return to the JSDF, even if they wiped my records no doubt I'd still be uncovered." Sho remarked with a sigh, he could relate to the spider woman on that level. Both lost a home after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:31 am

Cesba paused. She looks down for a moment after Shomei finished speaking.

"Thank you. Though now I am displaced from my home, I still thank you for helping me get accustomed." Cesba smiles at him, looking up and into his eyes. "It is nice Tonga someone that can connect to me. And understand how I feel. Even if we are not of the same situation."

The spider put her hands in her lap, twiddling her thumbs slightly, although it was noticeable enough.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Sho wasn't the most tactful of speakers, granted he was the leader of Team Starmage's reserve team. That consisted of himself, Huanle, Amy and Jane. But they knew him well and vice versa, but it was people outside the group. In fact Akatsuki was actually racist towards Americans such as the mad scientist community, he had known people in Hiroshima after all. Though he recalled acting cordially enough when he met his contacts in America during that fateful mission of his, though that was because they had the blitzmotors he needed.

But here Sho showed that he was capable of giving compassion, that proved in spite of the machine inside his body and the ability make himself akin to a ghost he still had emotion. Akatsuki was still a living being, here he was bonding with a woman who wasn't a human. But was similar to him in a way that no one else he knew was, Sho paused to ponder these revelations.

Once he was done eating Sho would look at Cesba, with the woman putting her hands in her lap. The Japanese man saw her twiddle her thumbs, wordlessly Sho would reach his nearest arm forward and hold one of her hands gently with his. A comforting smile on his face as he looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9