by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension World Title Match: Emi Keyes Vs. Clyde Gastin (C)

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tension World Title Match: Emi Keyes Vs. Clyde Gastin (C) Empty Tension World Title Match: Emi Keyes Vs. Clyde Gastin (C)

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 17, 2016 7:28 am

No DQ Title match.

Spoiler:

It was finally time. Emi was going to win herself a title and as a bonus Emi was going to be able to kick the crap out of Clyde Gastin. Emi was preparing herself backstage by doing stretches and making sure she had her hat. Soon Emi would hear her music begin to play and she knew it was time to make her entrance.

Emi stepped out into the arena to the boos of the crowd as she wasn't the most liked female on the roster but Emi could hear some people cheering for her. Emi would make her way down to the ring with a smile on her face as she knew that this was going to be an easy fight. Emi would slide into the ring before making her way to a corner while taking off her hat and waving it above her head. All Emi had to do now was wait for her poor excuse for an opponent to show up.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Tension World Title Match: Emi Keyes Vs. Clyde Gastin (C) Empty Re: Tension World Title Match: Emi Keyes Vs. Clyde Gastin (C)

Post by Lobo Tue May 17, 2016 4:38 pm

...Continued From Here!

It was Title Vs. Hat!

Clyde Gastin readied himself backstage as he laced up his boots and fitted on a denim vest after adjusting his rear gear. He then took a deep breath, this was a No Disqualification match and this meant Emi was able to do anything she wanted. He already knew he was going to leave the arena sore as hell but for his title and his hat, it would be all worth it.

"Let's go, Eliza!" Clyde yelled as he stepped out of the locker room with the title slung over his shoulder, giving the dancing passion a thumbs up and reassuring wink.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Tension World Title Match: Emi Keyes Vs. Clyde Gastin (C) Empty Re: Tension World Title Match: Emi Keyes Vs. Clyde Gastin (C)

Post by Deus001 Tue May 17, 2016 5:04 pm

Eliza had to admit, she hadn't seen this coming. Title vs Hat?! Well it didn't take very long for Clyde's first title defence to come, which was proof that he was certainly willing to risk it as a fighting champ should. But to put up in exchange for winning a hat? That was just strange, and in Ms Harenwood's mind not all that worth it. Though it must have significant sentimental value to Mr Gastin, to risk the gold. Regardless Eliza was present as she would be, Ms Harenwood was happy to help in this situation.

It was a no DQ match, that concerned the dancing passion. Granted Eliza wouldn't interfere in Clyde's fight against Emi, but still others could run in. Though if that were to happen Ms Harenwood would kick them out the arena if need be, she was dressed in her usual ring attire. A pair of elaborate folding fans in her hands and a mask on. Eliza gave a happy smile to Clyde, he wasn't worried in the least. That confidence was warranted in the mind of the British woman, Reira had been a monster. And if the cowboy could take the former champ, then some blue haired harlot would be minor in comparison. Surely.

"Time to uh.....get the hat back, cowboy." Eliza said with a little chuckle, the young lady would move forward ahead of the cowboy. She would go first, and entice the crowd. And that is what she would proceed to do, a champ deserved a good entrance like that. Moreso on their first title defence.

The lights in the arena would dim, and a red velvet curtain would drop down on the entrance ramp. And a spotlight would shine on the curtain, revealing a female shadow as the song Baile De Batalla blared from the speakers. Eliza would emerge from the curtain to the tunes of the Spanish guitars mixed with dubstep beats.

She had a very loud pop from the crowd, the thing that made her so valuable in this situation was how liked Eliza was by the fanbase. Not just with her outfits, but with her moves in combat and delightful personality. Ms Harenwood proceeded to dance, each move and step measured to inward perfection. Once the song reached the 1:45 mark Eliza would turn to the curtains as the music died down, the crowd was enticed now. Enough for the new Tension champ to show and defend the gold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Seeing Eliza, Clyde smiled and wondered what he did to be such a lucky guy to have someone as beautiful and talented as Eliza, walking him down to the ring. He was just over taken by her loyalty but still, it was a No DQ match and he worried about her safety. Last time, Reira hurt Eliza and Mercy and that really got to the cowboy.

"You bet! Let's give the folks a show while we at it." Said the cowboy as he followed Eliza outside, letting the dancing passion go on first to greet and hype the crowd with her awesome dance skills, getting the packed Kyoto crowd hyped up as Eliza did her thing to perfection before she stopped, turned to the stage, letting Clyde's music hit.

"Heavy Is The Head" suddenly began to play and the crowd erupted for the one with the heaviest head in Tension. From the stage covered in white smoke, Clyde Gastin appeared, walking out with the world title held high above his head.

"LET'S ROCK, BABY!!"
Cried the cowboy as he fired a finger gun at the camera before he strolled down the ramp to meet Eliza half way, hooking an arm around her arm to walk side by side with the dancing passion before letting her go, flashing her a wink before he ran up the steps and climbed the top turnbuckle, raising the title before jumping in the ring.

"Hey Emi..." Clyde teased with his tongue out before handing Eliza the title over the top rope, ditching his jacket, standing only in his black wrestling tights, matching boots and pads, along with tape on his wrists.

"Hope ya didn't get too comfy with my hat because tonight's gonna be the last night ya ever wear it!" Declared the cowboy as he pointed at Emi with a wry grin, bouncing eagerly on his toes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 18, 2016 6:18 am

AS Clyde and his little girlfriend made their entrance Emi would just lean against the corner looking uninterested in the whole affair. As Clyde entered the ring Emi would still ignore him even as he made his statements to her. After a few seconds Emi would yawn before finally addressing Clyde. "Oh, I'm sorry were you saying something. I was just thinking about what i am going to do with that belt after i take it from you." Emi would say before moving towards Clyde.

"I hope your ready for some pain though as this time you won't be able to show your face after i am done with you." Emi would then look at Eliza before looking back at Clyde. "I see you brought your girlfriend. I hope seeing your beaten and broken body won't scar her too bad." Emi would then move to stand in front of Clyde. "I hope you are ready for this?" Emi would say before immediately trying to slam her knee between Clyde's legs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 19, 2016 1:36 am

Clyde smiled and rolled his eyes as Emi clearly pretended to ignore him. With a smug grin and his hands on his sides, he puffed out his chest and lifted his chin as he locked eyes with Emi.

"Aww gee not my face! That's like... The best thing I got going for me!" Clyde teased, showing complete confidence in front of Emi, but hearing Eliza being called his girlfriend, he blinked and flushed a bit, feeling almost compelled to correct her.

"G-Girlfriend? Does we give a couple kinda vibe?" He asked seriously as Emi stood in front of him and... "GAH!" At the last second, Clyde saw Emi move her leg up, he jumped and put his down on her knee, narrowly protecting himself from an early low blow as he bounced away from her.

"H-HEY! Just 'cause it's no DQ doesn't mean you can do that all the time!" He complained as the bell rang, honestly fearful that Emi would destroy his balls.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 19, 2016 10:20 pm

Eliza smiled confidently as she made her way down the ramp, Emi wasn't going to know what hit her. To Ms Harenwood this woman was simply Reira, but watered down. This woman had caused Mr Gastin no end of trouble, long before Eliza had arrived in Tension as it had turned out. Well no matter, Clyde was the new sheriff in town. And that meant rounding up the outlaws and giving them justice, the dancing passion accepted the title belt from Clyde. And to rally the crowd up more Eliza would elegantly heft it above her, to let the gold shine in the lights above the ring.

Eliza would then place it near her, she would make sure it was secured by the nearby ring staff. Though Emi seemed to put in a snide comment, mistaking Clyde to be an item with the dancing passion. Something that had come up a few times in the past, Eliza wasn't going to bother saying a thing to Emi. In her mind she'd give not even the time of day, though Clyde fell for it. And Eliza's eyes widened as the woman attempted a cheap shot, thankfully however the new Tension champ was quick on the draw and defended himself.

"Make sure this whore knows her place Clyde! In the shadow of the new Tension champ!" Eliza shouted, Ms Harenwood normally wasn't this negative to her enemies. But over time the young woman had learned to let the odd curse slide out here and there if it was warranted, the dancing passion threw her hands up with the crowd giving a loud response. It was show time.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 20, 2016 8:22 pm

Emi was actually kind of surprised as Clyde dodged her knee. "Wow, looks like you are learning. I am impressed. Too bad you are still going to lose." Emi said as she would keep on the offensive by trying to punch Clyde right between his eyes.

"Poor Clyde, you are going to be destroyed in front of your girlfriend. Did you just bring her to the ring so she could watch me kick your ass?" Emi would say before trying to follow up her punch by grabbing Clyde's hair. Emi would then try to toss Clyde to the mat by his hair.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 21, 2016 6:29 am

"I GOT THIS!" Clyde exclaimed to Eliza before his feet returned to the mat. He felt good! He felt limber, free and fearless!

Save for fearing for the health of his balls.

Emi however was quick with her strikes and after Clyde blocked the knee, he failed to protect his face in time and took a hard punch between the eyes that knocked his head backwards. "GUUAH!" His head snapped back and he staggered about, dazed by Emi's hard as iron fist.

"She ain't my.... Girlfriend." Clyde said, batting Emi's hand away before leaping up into the air, trying to nail Emi right in the chest with a dropkick!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 24, 2016 3:40 am

Emi figured that Clyde was just going to be a pushover but the cowboy was putting up a bigger fight than Emi expected. Emi let out a grunt as Clyde batted her hands away from his hair. However, luckily for Emi she managed to sidestepped Clyde's standing dropkick. "Is that all you can do Cowboy?" Emi would say before attempting to stomp down on Clyde before he could recover from his failed dropkick.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next