by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Belated Meeting (Fuji and Hoshi)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Belated Meeting (Fuji and Hoshi) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Belated Meeting (Fuji and Hoshi)

Post by dlamp Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:54 am

Quickly leaving the gym behind Fuji glanced around to find a room for the two, following right behind Hoshi. The mood wasn't dead just yet, there was still hope to keep the moment going! And Fuji was determined to make sure that their moment would be a special one, one way or another. "There, I think that room'll work." She pointed to a door near the locker rooms. "Let's go in that one." She squeezed Hoshi's hand tight, excitement rushing through her at the thought of what was to come next.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

A Belated Meeting (Fuji and Hoshi) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Belated Meeting (Fuji and Hoshi)

Post by dragonswill Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:24 pm

"okay Fu-chan. " Hoshi looked at the room and went in it turning on the lights she saw it was a room where other could practice the bed wrestling matches Perfect! Hoshi thought to her self not really sure why there was a room like this near the locker room but Hoshi wasn't complaining. She thought it would be even more special if they shared this moment in a bed then on the ground. Closing the door behind them Hoshi locked the door so no one would interrupt them. The moment was still there but Hoshi had to keep it going some how, Walking to her friend again Hoshi would kiss her deep putting her hands on Fujis hips, there was a blush on hoshi face the wannabe didn't know why she was blushing but she didn't care all she could think was being with Fuji at this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:17 pm

It seemed like fate that the room was for practice bed-wrestling. It was practically tailored to her and Hoshi at this moment. Fuji glanced at the bed, then back a Hoshi and gave a childish grin, though it soon faded the moment Hoshi's lips touched her own. She let out a muffled squeak out of sheer shock from it, but she didn't pull away. In fact, she wrapped her arms around Hoshi, hugging her close as they embraced. The situation reminded Fuji of their match a little, they were both practically stripped down already, all it would take was a little more. "H-Hoshi." Fuji pulled away to speak. "I can, um..." She moved her hands down to Hoshi's blooms, pulling at them, silently asking if she could strip her friend down.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:16 pm

Hoshi kissed Fuji and blushed when she heard the girl squeak, and it only got slightly deeper when Fuji embraced her. Once fuji broke the kiss Hoshi looked at the blue hair girl who spoke her name and then started to pull her blooms saying i can. "y-yes Fuji you-you can, can...i?" Hoshi asked as she pulled slightly on Fuji's bloomers to. The wannabe was getting nervouse and her heart be started to race she didn't know what was wrong, if it was a girl she wanted to humiliate or beat She would have striped her already and made her cum but Hoshi couldn't see her self doing that to Fuji for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:09 am

"Um..." She looked down at her bloomers, then slowly back at Hoshi. "Sure, go ahead..." Fuji herself started to work on Hoshi's bottoms, pulling down her friend's bloomers, her face red as a cherry. This felt so weird... It really did. This just... didn't feel right. Not morally or anything like that, but just compared to how sexually charged she was back during their official match and now. Things just felt... off. Too off. It bugged her. And as she was starting to strip Hoshi's bloomers something in Fuji had snapped and she pulled away from Hoshi. "Argh, why are we both so weird about this?!" She adjust her bloomers and looked at Hoshi with narrowed eyes. "We were both ready to have sex with each other, like, weeks ago. Live! To a crowd!" She took a step forward into Hoshi's space, kicking off her socks and shoes. "Okay Hoshi, no more weirdness. We're AFW wrestlers, and I didn't spend the last week watching hentai matches for research to be weird and awkward about this. If you wanna have sex with me come at me! Force me onto that bed and strip me if you can!"

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:29 am

Hoshi was also wondering why everything was weird she did like Fuji but what was making her nervous what was making her act like this. Hoshi kept growling in her head mentally at her self trying to tell her self to to stop being weird and take this girl. Pulling on Fuji's bloomer the wannabe didn't expect Fuji's to Back away. Taken by surprise Hoshi looked at her. "I don't know I have done this before but It was mostly in a fight." Hoshi looked at Fuji who was adjusting her bottoms, She was worried that Fuji was going to leave but was then face to face with her. "You're right... we were! " Hoshi agreed and would push her small chest into the cat girl taking off her shoes and socks.

" Same goes to you Fu-bitch if you want me you'll just have to take me by force just like im about to do to you!" Hoshi's inner fire sparked and accidentally called Fuji a bitch in the heat of the moment. She grabbed onto Fuji in a weak bear hug and carried her right to the bed befor dropping her on it. "You're so MINE!" the wannabe said grabbing onto Fuji's bloomers again pulling them attempting it do it in one motion but they were clinging onto Fuji more then she thought. Only able to get them to Fuji's knees, Hoshi would use her free hand and rub Fuji's crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:57 am

It was on now. Fuji didn't just let Hoshi have her way as she carried her, she kicked and squirmed all the way to the bed. This was how it should had been. If they couldn't get into the mood by choice then they'd force it out of each other through combat. It seemed appropriate for an AFW wrestler anyway.

She bit her lip as she felt the pleasure of Hoshi's hand running between her legs, it was far from gentle, but it was definitely got her into the right mindset. "A-Aaah..." A moan popped out, much to Fuji's embarrassment. "Y-You're evil Hoshi-ch-chan... going right for my crotch like that." Her tone went up and down as she fought the pleasure, and she reached out to grab Hoshi's sports bra and yank her down into Fuji's lips for a deep kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:14 am

Hoshi growled while Fuji squirmed in her arms but was able to get to the bed at least. Smiling the wannabe looked at Fuji. " AWW is the poor cat girl going to cum alrea-mfh!" Getting cut off by the kiss, Hoshi would kisses back and would open her mouth to let her tongue out to play. The wannabe would try to do a gentler rub on the girl's sex. Using her ring and index finger to massaged the lips of Fuji's pussy, Hoshi would try to push her tongue into Fuji's mouth.

Most of Hoshi's nervousness were gone by now but right under her competitive feeling's were her feeling's for Fuji as those feelings wanted more of her but felt bad that they had to be in a more competitive mood just to have sex. Looking into Fuji's Eyes Hoshi would Push her middle finger into the girls pussy, trying to finger the girl with one finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:53 am

It was immediately a bad situation that only went worse. Fuji's kiss had given Hoshi more of an edge than caught her off guard. The passionate kiss, the slow and gentle rub on her sex, Fuji was fighting the urge to give into pleasure. C-Crap... Hoshi's really good at this.

The moment Fuji felt penetration she grabbed onto Hoshi's sports bra, more for support if anything. She pulled the girl closer to her. More...

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:20 am

Hoshi Looked at Fuji as the two kissed, Her body felt hot being so close to Fuji and she thought she might be wet. Shit..focus Hoshi press your advantage. b Hoshi kept her finger inside of Fuji but wasn't moving it yet as her ring and index finger rubbed in a circular motion.

Being pulled closer by her bra Hoshi blushed bright red and started to pull back abit. "mm Fu-ch-chan let go of my bra.." She gasped out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next