» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice Empty A Meeting Between Fire and Ice

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:03 am

Jack's luck had been, for lack of a better word, a bit rotten. He and Lapin decided to put off their relationship, but continue as friends. He realized the girl needed space, and he understood perfectly....and that left him alone once again. Then his former heel partner from the old league, Korrath, came back with some fun on his mind. After demolishing an angel boy in his first AFW match, Korrath set his sights on the winter spirit, challenging him to another one of their special matches. The stipulation after a pinfall was the loser had to blow the winner. Jack had foolishly thought he learned enough to take him on. Boy was he wrong.

Korrath went to town on him, doing all the wonderful things Jack remembered had made the two of them famous back in the league. Deep gut punches, sleeper holds, power bombs, crushing Jack's lean body between a mountain of muscle and the corner post. Finally it all came down to the final blow. Jack, with his white, sweaty hair clinging to his forehead, swayed dizzily in front of Korrath. The massive Shokan threw his head forward, with his hard skull knocking Jack into the ropes. The spirit swayed uneasily after bouncing off the ropes, before collapsing on his back with a thump. A massive yellow foot dropped on his chest, causing his body to jerk up somewhat as the giant pinned him easily. It was the definition of a squash match, with Jack as the picture perfect Jobber.

"Just like old times my little Jacky." Korrath chuckled, flexing for the crowd.

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice Empty Re: A Meeting Between Fire and Ice

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:21 am

It was really just luck that brought Hiccup to watch this match. He was brand new to the league, and he knew that he had to figure out more about the fighters, because they were nothing like the people he met back at home. So he decided to come by and watch the match between Korrath and Jack -- and what he saw was something that left his jaw hanging. He'd never been that turned on watching two people wrestling in his life. A hand was already groping through his leather shorts to grab at his hardening cock, before plopping down on the bench.

That man…the silver haired man had something special to him. Aside from the fact that he was super powered, it was something about the way Jack took the blows. He seemed so sexy just receiving the punishment like that. He had to will his hand away from his pants so he could continue to watch the match -- mainly, so he would be able to watch Jack take the stipulation for the match.

Clad in just a pair of brown leather shorts and a black hoodie with the hood up, no one would be able to recognize him as the new fighter in the league -- which was better, he thought. But he had to meet this Jack dude. There was something about him that just…brought him in and made him want nothing more than to have him in bed, giving him that glassy-eyed look…

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:33 am

Korrath lifted the foot off of Jack after the bell rang, giving that feral grin. Was it just his imagination, or did the Shokan take a more heel like personality recently after his move? Must be, given how ruthless he has been. He reached down to grab a fistful of Jack's snow white hair, putting the jobber on his knees before him.

"Just like old times Frosty." Korrath chuckled, pulling out his massive cock and shoving it into Jack' mouth. The spirit nearly gagged on the shaft, but he barely managed to recover, resorting to his usual demeanor. He dutifully sucked, licked, and moaned around the dick in his mouth. That's when Korrath began the thrusts.

"Mmm....mmm.....mmmm" Jack groaned, his head bobbing up and down with each thrust into his warm cavern. The whole ordeal, however was mercifully short. Korrath gave a lowd howl as he came, with his white thick seed exploding in Jack's mouth. The spirit did his best to swallow it, with a noticible amount dripping onto his pale chest. The glassy look in his eyes remained even after the cock was removed from his mouth with a pop. Leftover cum spurted onto his face, leaving him cum soaked and out of breath. Placing a finger on his chest, Korrath pushed Jack over, where the spirit lay spread eagle, breathing heavily, not even bothering to wipe off the seed on his face and chest. Needed to give the photographers and pervy fans something to look at, right?

After a few minutes, he slid out of the ring, making his way to the locker rooms with the taste of cum still fresh in his mouth. Man that took a lot out of him.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:53 am

It took basically all of Hiccup's effort not to jerk himself off while watching Jack take that giant Shokan cock. His hands gripped his knees with white knuckles as his tongue traced over his lips, just waiting for it to be over. Shit, that was fucking hot as hell. He couldn't help but keep fantasizing about Jack, about the two of them, about…Oh shit, the match was over.

With a panic, Hiccup stood up. What should he do? Hide in a locker? No that's creepy! Fuck! Before he could figure out where he could go, Jack walked right in -- and passed by him, probably too focused on the match to see him. Or maybe he did see him and just didn't care. Honestly, Hiccup was freaking out over this whole thing so bad, Jack could have tried to strike up a conversation with him and he wouldn't realize it happened until ten minutes later. No, he was still trying to figure out the best way to approach the dude.

Hiccup took a large breath of air in and out before moving over to Jack. He tried to make it look smooth, but he basically tripped over his own feet for a moment. Fine, no smooth walk. Just…breathe.

"Hi, I'm Jack. No. Sorry. You're Jack. I'm Hiccup. I saw your match, and you looked really…weak! I-I mean, in a sexy way! Not…sexy, just…" Hiccup, no. He just cut himself off at that, putting his face in his hand. His heart was beating loud enough for him to hear the blood rushing in his ears, and his internal temperature was ratcheting up to the point where he was sweating. "A-ah…shit. I-I was just trying to say…you looked really great out there! And…and…just…ugh. I'm just being weird and awkward, I'm so sorry. I…I just think you're really cute." His cheeks were beet red as he said it. God, that was…easily the worst approach ever. "I'll just…leave you alone now."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:13 am

When the stranger made his way over to Jack, stumbling like a buffon, he caught Jack's eyes. The ensuing ramble from the newcomer was without a doubt the most confusing thing the spirit had ever heard in his life. After a good 10 seconds of silence, Jack's blue eyes narrowed slightly as he tried to formulate a response.

"Honestly I don't know whether to be flattered or confused." he said with a shrug. He knew people found him attractive, and this young guy was kinda cute.

"Pleasure to meet you Hiccup." Jack replied, extending a hand, "Wish I was in better shape to properly greet you."

He gestured to himself, still covered in cum and sweat.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:25 am

Honestly, Hiccup had basically given up as soon as he finished talking. He had even begun to turn around when Jack spoke. He froze for a second, before turning back around to take his hand. He laughed lightly at the comment, taking his hand back after shaking Jack's to reach up and scratch at his head sheepishly. "You look amazing like that!" he remarked, before smacking his hand on his forehead. "No. Sorry. I'm trying my best not to sound like some…creepy dude who randomly walked in."

After a moment, he reached up and tugged the hood down from his sweater, giving Jack a nice small smile. "I'm…I'm new here. I'm the most recent hire for this division." He looked away for a moment, trying to think his words through properly before he opened that damn mouth of his. "I was just trying to scope out the competition, so I came by to see the fight going on today. I…definitely didn't expect to see something as sexy -- or rather, exciting, as that."

Then, he began to flub over his words again. "If you're…gross, I can shower you!" More red cheeks. "No! I mean I wouldn't say no if you wanted to shower with me, but considering my…ah…horrible first impression…I was trying to say, I can let you go take a shower. But…you have to agree to go to dinner with me if you want me to leave you alone." Shit. Wait, was that okay? "I-I mean, if you want to! I'm not gonna force you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:47 am

Jack couldn't hold back the cheery laugh this time.Hiccup was too adorable tripping over his words like that. Smiling to himself, Jack grabbed his towel, slowly walking around Hiccup and taking in his features.

"Showers are a no for now..... I don't do that with TOTAL strangers on the first day we meet. We could do dinner....or swing by my place for some Netflix....and chill."

The pun was punctuated by a hand on Hiccup's chest spreading an intricate frost pattern accross it. Chuckling at his own bad joke, he sensually licked some cum off his fingers, his eyes never breaking contact with Hiccup's.

"If you want to wait, I won't be long Hic." he said, before disappearing into the showers.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:24 am

As Jack laughed, Hiccup couldn't help but cast him a sheepish grin. Yes, he was awkward, but at least he was cute enough to get away with being awkward. That was his one saving grace. When Jack paced around him, he didn't really expect for the other to be trying to look him over. He stammered for a moment, cheeks flushing once more, before he just closed his mouth and let Jack check him out. Hiccup had just seen the guy in little clothes wrestling with someone who annihilated him -- getting checked out by the guy was warranted, at least.

He flustered again as Jack said no to the shower, bowing his head. "Yeah, I…kinda got that…" he murmured quietly, before he looked back up at the pun -- and realized that Jack actually agreed. He wasn't sure what he was more distracted by, the approval or the frost design on his chest. Though when Jack licked the cum off his fingers, he knew exactly what was distracting him at that moment.

"Uh…yeah, sure! Take your time!" With that, Hiccup gave him a big, toothy grin, giving him a small wave as he walked into the showers. Then fell onto the bench. Shit, a fucking wave? What was he even thinking? He groaned softly, putting his face into his hands. He was just lucky Jack wasn't in a worse mood after that match.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:21 am

Jack wasted no time at all, quickly showering and rinsing the sweat and cum off of his body. The whole shower took about 5 minutes, with the warm water soothing against his sore muscles. Once he finished up, he slipped on a pair of tight shorts, throwing on a white t shirt with the towel still around his neck.

Picking up his stuff, he patted Hiccup on the back and gestured to the door, "C'mon Hic. My place isn't that far from here."

Neither wrestler noticed Korrath sneaking a glance at the two, yellow eyes narrowed slightly at the newcomer.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:34 am

Hiccup looked up at him as he entered and jumped to his feet, giving him a wide smile. Damn, he looked sexy as fuck in street clothes too! He gave a small bite to his lower lip before quickly zipping his hoodie down, revealing that freckle-ridden, wiry torso of his. He had to show himself off, no? "I hope you don't mind, I uh…was thinking of hitting the gym, so I didn't bring a shirt from my hotel room. Hope you don't mind!"

Perhaps Jack had a spare shirt, but honestly, Hiccup didn't much need it. Thanks to his nifty temperature ability that he just kinda woke up with, he was already feeling a bit hot under the sweater. He crossed his arms over his chest as he walked out with him, looking over at Jack. "So…you, uh, been here long?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next