Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting Between Fire and Ice

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:43 am

Jack's face flushed a bit. Hiccup may be thin like him, but damn he was toned as all hell. Perhaps taking a chance might not be so bad after all. Smiling at his friend, the two made their way out the door and onto the streets.

"Less than a year. Last October actually." He replied, "Transferred from another underground league. Much better here, I have to say. Being a spirit of winter has it's perks. I get my own vacation whenever I want. So I'm taking a few years off for.....personal recreation."

Smiling his dazzling smile once more, he led Hiccup a few blocks to his apartment, ushering him in and dropping his bag onto the floor. Jack stretched his arms, glad to be back home, plopping on his couch and turning on Netflix.

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting Between Fire and Ice

Post by Gadot Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:02 am

Hiccup gave a small grin as Jack's face flushed -- good, let him get flustered! Hiccup had enough time getting flustered already, it was time for Jack to get rosy. He followed Jack out, keeping a bit of space between the two of them; he didn't know if he should be grabbing the guy's hand or giving him space, but space was never a bad thing. Well. Almost never.

"Oh, really? Jeez, makes my credentials look sparse. I just kinda…showed up here, y'know? Not sure how I got here, or how to get back, so…I saw an ad looking for wrestlers for this league, and thought that I would need money. Federation even put me up in a hotel, till I start getting paid properly. As for the wrestling, I used to do it a lot back home against the people in my village. One of our training things. Thought I could do it and get paid for it!"

As they walked into Jack's apartment, Hiccup made a soft "ooooh". "This is your apartment? It's really nice!!" Of course, it's not like he had much to compare it to. But as a person who had never been in an apartment, it was really nice. "Oh…there's a lot of room here." He peered back over to Jack, who had plopped down in front of that nice television and turned on Netflix. "I meant to ask…what is Netflix?

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:18 am

Jack forgot that Hiccup wasn't from this time period. Shit! He wasn't used to explaining this!

"Umm well Netflix is just a space where you can watch a bunch of different shows." Jack said, looking up from the couch at the cute guy he brought home. He didnt have a place to live....hmmmmm Jack was thinking about offering, but he'd wait for now. At least till he got a feel for him. Poor guy probably didn't know the phrase netflix and chill.

Well I don't know what you'd want to watch then hahahaha." he laughed completely at a loss.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:41 am

Honestly, Hiccup had been here a week or so, so the big things (like TV), while still surprising, were something he was just gonna have to get used to. But the apartments and like? Honestly, it would take a lot more than a week to get used to. He moved over to the couch, sitting down on it with Jack. Jack would be right -- the "netflix and chill" joke, aside from the pun, was completely lost to Hiccup.

But at least he knew what "shows" were! Hiccup nodded slowly. "Ah! Sorry, I'm still…adjusting!" He gave a small grin, scratching at his head and leaning back. "You choose your favorite show. And I'll just…join in on the ride!" He nodded at him, smiling widely.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:40 pm

"uhh ok then." Jack said, trying not to focus on how Hiccup looked at him. He knew that the new guy found him attractive, but he tried to focus on picking a show. He ended up deciding on Red vs Blue because he had nothing else on his mind at the moment for a choice.

"It's ok." Jack laughed, a bit nervously, but he managed to keep his cool, sneaking glances at his friend without the other noticing before looking back at the TV.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:24 am

Of course, the show that Jack put on…well, it completely went over Hiccup's head, at first. He jumped at the gunfire that echoed through the room, giving a small frown. He wasn't even laughing, he just looked…perplexed. It didn't last for too long, at least. Dumb people doing dumb things -- that was a humor that transcended time. At one point, he cracked a smile. At another joke, he actually ended up laughing. By the end of the episode, he was actually doubled over from laughing.

"Oh my god…that was really funny!" he remarked, reaching up to wipe a tear away from his eye. "I…don't think I understood a lot of the jokes…but those people -- they are people right? Okay -- they're just so…dumb!" he said, before shaking his head. He grinned widely for a moment, before turning back to Jack -- and getting pulled into reality again. He shifted on the couch, slipping his shoes off and tucking his feet under him so he could face Jack completely. He reached over and took the remote and, after fidgeting with it, he managed to turn off the tv.

Hiccup cleared his throat. "Ah…I'm not great at…dating. Clearly. But…I mean…I wanna know more about you, Jack." He looked up at him, tilting his head. "Tell me about yourself. If you're comfortable with that."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 am

Jack was laughing right along with him from the get go. God he loved this show. Hiccup seemed to catch on to the running joke of the show, dumb soldiers with shenanigans, and seemed to genuinely enjoy it. After watching Hiccup fiddle with the remote and managing to turn the TV off, he tapped his chin at the other's statement.

"Not much I'm afraid. I'm a winter spirit who, as far as I am aware, can't die. I just disperse winter over the world for Old Man Winter, and have taken a few years off to relax in this modern world. This must all seem really strange to you as well Hiccup. Why are you n the FnF division? You don't seem like a non-human to me. Are you a spirit?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:49 am

Oh. Well, that was a hell of an introduction. Hiccup sat up for a moment, not realizing what he had fallen into when he asked Jack out. He reached up and scratched his head sheepishly, leaning back against the couch arm for a moment. "Oh. Oh wow. That's…yeah, that's not a big deal at all, nope," he remarked, almost teasing Jack for how nonchalant he was about his explanation. "I…so you cause winter? What? How did you end up wrestling? That seems like a gig where you're set for life!"

Why was he in the FnF division? That was a damn good question. Hiccup peered away for a moment, as if hoping the television would become sentient and attack them before he had to answer the question. When no such thing happened, he turned back to Jack. "Well…I didn't know there was more than one division for a while, to be honest. But…at some point, I created fire. Just…whoosh, right out of my hand. I haven't been able to do it since, though." He frowned for a moment, looking at his hand. "I don't…understand what's going on with me. I don't remember how I got here, and suddenly, I can adjust my own body temperature and I managed to breathe fire out of my hand, like a dragon!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:03 am

Jack laughed at Hiccup's startled face, "You would think that huh? Old Man Winter is a big softy for me. He's spreading winter more than I ever could. Some day I will have to return, but in this form I can live a somewhat normal life."

Hearing Hiccup's story was interesting enough, and it did make Jack wonder what exactly he was dealing with here. After a few moment's in silence, he reached over and placed his hand lightly on Hiccup's, "Well I bet you'll find out everything soon enough. Just don't cross the nasty guys here."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:14 am

At "somewhat normal life", Hiccup laughed lightly. "Somewhat normal. Right. Being a sex wrestler in a league full of big dudes who are…surprisingly sexy." He felt his cheeks heat up a bit when he thought about Korrath shoving his dick into Jack's mouth, shifting slightly to keep himself from popping a boner in front of Jack when the subject was…well, Jack. He bit his lower lip for a moment, before shaking his head.

When Jack put his hand over his own, Hiccup could feel his heart flutter for a moment. He nodded at Jack's suggestion, but the only thing he was thinking about was how Jack was so close to him. He turned his hand over so Jack's landed in his, shifting so he could twine their fingers together. "So…I have a question. Do you have another bedroom in this apartment? 'Cause I…would love it if we could maybe be roommates?" He hesitated for a few moments, steeling himself up for a negative answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next