by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice - Page 5 Empty Re: A Meeting Between Fire and Ice

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:54 am

Jack groaned quietly, the small slap proving to be enough to wake him up. He felt a warm heat surround his chilled body, but the sensation felt pleasant, and not at all uncomfortable.

"Mmmmm so you like knocking people out huh?" he mumbled, snuggling closer, "That's pretty hot Dragon boy."

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Between Fire and Ice - Page 5 Empty Re: A Meeting Between Fire and Ice

Post by Gadot Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:22 am

Hiccup blinked for a moment, before pulling Jack in tightly. "A-ah! You like it too?" he asked, giving him a wide grin. He shifted for a moment, moving to kiss him once more with a grin on his face, tugging him up by his chin. "And here I was, holding myself back because I was worried you'd be freaked out…" he commented.

He moved to push Jack onto his back, before turning around to slip Jack out of his own pants and see what kind of underwear he had on. He looked at Jack, before leaning in and kissing his nose. "Ah…do you want to have sex…?" he asked, his cheeks flushing for a moment. "We can definitely hold off! I don't mind!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:27 am

Jack smiled, "Not so fast there my sexy viking. While I'm not that ready for you, I do think I'll have to punish you for that knock out you did."

Surging forward, he pinned Hiccup to the bedframe by his throat, kissing him furiously, while his other hand firmly grabbed Hiccup's hardening shaft. The soft hand moved up and down the dick, beginning to jerk him off. He was gonna put him over the edge for that little stunt, and keep the punk pinned so he couldn't move!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:35 am

Hiccup was not expecting what Jack did next. Sure, he was expecting a bit of a lash-out -- but it seemed to just egg Jack on more, that he did that! He grunted as he was suddenly pinned to the bedframe by his throat, finding himself begin to run out of oxygen. He struggled a bit against Jack -- until that hand slipped into his underwear and began to jerk him off. With that, Hiccup melted in his grip, giving a soft moan against Jack's lips.

He didn't have a lot of strength left in him, but what he did have was going into trying to get Jack off of him. Hiccup reached up to hook his arm around Jack's neck first, before trying to wrap his legs around the arm that was fondling him, to start trying to yank him off guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:58 am

Jack pinned Hiccup a little more firmly to the bed frame, not even giving the viking an inch to struggle.

"Don't even struggle sexy. You'll enjoy this. " he whispered against Hiccup's lips, reaching into his briefs and continuing to squeeze and pump the dick. Jack was impressed at the size of the cock he was holding, and he knew if he and Hiccup decided to actually have sex, it was sure to be entertaining.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:06 am

Hiccup couldn't help himself; he moaned for a moment as he felt the hand rubbing at his crotch, wriggling in his grip a bit. "Nnn…Jack…" he moaned softly, letting his eyes close as he felt Jack pumping him more and more, that hand still tight around his throat. He stopped struggling against him, just writhing on the bed in pleasure as he continued to go at him, groaning and moaning with each moment.

"A-aah…Jack…! I'm gonna cum…!" he tried to warn, his legs back on the bed for the moment. He seemed to think Jack wanted to get his hand out in order to keep it from getting messy -- had he forgotten that Jack had enticed him by licking another man's cum off his finger?

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:47 pm

"Good then Hic...cum for me." he whispered into Hiccup's ear, pumping fast as ever, with the dick pulsing in his hand ready to burst. He thrust his tongue into the viking's mouth, kissing him passionately and keeping him distracted so he would not be able to struggle.

As soon as he came, Jack knew it would take all the strength out of the hottie. He gave up so easily, so Jack had no doubt that his boyfriend would be a bit tired. Smiling his gentle smile, Jack peeled off his underwear, then Hiccup's, raising the sheets to cover them both. He raised  the cum soaked hand to his lips, licking the seed off slowly and sensually.

"Is our little Hiccup tired?" he asked with a soft spoken gentleness.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:19 am

How could Hiccup resist as Jack whispered that command into his ear? He let out a loud moan as he finally climaxed into Jack's hand, his breathing getting a bit more erratic and thin as finished spewing his seed. He gasped for air, leaning into the pillows with a soft, tired groan, letting the winter spirit begin to take off his underwear -- before watching Jack lick the cum off his hand so slowly, like he did with Korrath earlier.

Hiccup shifted for a moment, moving to pull Jack in by grabbing for the back of his head and yanking him in, kissing him. He broke it after a moment or too, giving him a tired grin. It was clear he wanted to mess around more, but his body had other ideas. It had been a big day for him after all.

But he was still gonna play adamant. "No. I can probably go for seconds," he replied, ignoring the fact that the statement itself was broken in half by a yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:45 am

Jack only laughed, laying next to the viking while he draped the covers over them, "Not a chance Hic....you and I both need sleep. We could settle our score in the morning."

Resting his head a few inches from Hiccup's, Jack smiled warmly before kissing him on his soft lips once more, "Night Hiccup. See you in the morning."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:40 am

Hiccup couldn't help but smile as Jack laughed lightly -- kidding or not, it was worth it to hear him laugh. He leaned in lightly, pressing his forehead against the winter spirit's. "Aw man…all right, all right." he finally relented, not pulling away from him. He kept that smile across his face, before giving him a kiss to return the favor. "Mmm…you have one of the best laughs I've ever heard," he remarked, pulling his head away and resting it on the pillow.

"G'night, Jack. Thanks for everything…" he said, moving to wrap his arms around Jack's torso lightly, kissing his neck and beginning to fall asleep pressed up against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5