by MacbookAir Yesterday at 11:37 pm

» Li-Mei vs Kim Rhee - Chrysalis
by BritBrat Yesterday at 10:02 pm

» It's All About Strikes
by HighFly Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» Torra shinjiro vs Rosa "crusher" Cabrera
by HighFly Yesterday at 9:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

BritBrat, Cicilia, Cirno, Daaharu, GreatForce, killcarrion, LARIATO, M.J.Caboose14, Panda, Tarantulust, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Afw or discord matches

Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:10 am by wrestleryu

Hi there guys. I'm mostly seeking female opponents for mixed wrestling matches to be played here or discord. I'd play my boys as either uppity jobbers or switches, depending on scenario settings and personal likings ;p

Since I'm being quite active on discord recently, here's my discord for those who may like to add me:
Ryū#5296

Comments: 0

Powering down for a few Cycles...

Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:40 am by Tarantulust

Yeldo the Centaur VHiQxC2

Hello one and all.

First, I would like to apologize for the delays on my threads. I have been pretty silent over the past few weeks on this site, and I haven't been posting as much as I regularly do. I have been trying to keep up, and post something everyday, but at this point, I'm calling it.

My job is winding down, which oddly enough means my workload is at an all time high. Megatron is making me work overtime, and with the past three weeks being some odd …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Unexpected shit has come

Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 am by skip-stop

In the words of Zoltan Chivay, "Long to tell, life is shit"

Therefore, I will be brief. A few days ago, something happened and therefore, from today and for an indefinite period, I greatly slow down in the publication of posts. I will continue to write posts as quickly as possible for my ppv thread because it is ppv. But I have to slow down in all other topics. I will try to keep up the pace, but I will definitely be slower than before this day. I could start writing posts of 4-5 lines, but …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Yeldo the Centaur

Go down

Yeldo the Centaur Empty Yeldo the Centaur

Post by french Centaur on Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Yeldo the Centaur Yeldo10
Name : Yeldo
Species : Centaur
Sex : male
Age : 71 (Centaurs can live several centuries, so Yeldo is actually kinda young)
Horse fur : black
Eyes : green
Hair, mane and tail : black
Height : 7.48 feet (2.28 meters)
Withers height : 4.89 feet (1.49 meters)
Weight : 750 lbs (340 kg)
Alignment : Face

Wrestling Information

Preferred attacks : Powerslam, or sensual touch

Preferred matches : Hentai.

Good to know :
• Yeldo is Tawncal's brother. But unlike him, Yeldo doesn't consider Centaurs as upper species and Humans as lesser beings.
• Yeldo is sensuous. His favorite match type is Hentai match, cause he loves cuddles, caresses and kisses. To his dismay, he's a bit too sensitive to pheromones, and can be turned on very easily by having his nose wet with feminine fluids.
• Like any Centaur, Yeldo smells like a horse.
• The worst insult you can make to a Centaur, is to treat him like a mere horse. That is why, like any Centaur, Yeldo hates above all being called “horse”, “stud” or “pony”, and being riden like a mount. Riding a Centaur is actually a great way to dominate him and to win by submission... provided that you are a good rider able to stand on a rodeo.
• When you ride a Centaur, it is the same feeling as riding a real horse. You can guide a Centaur while riding his back the same way as you ride a horse.
• If you give a firm slap on Yeldo's rump, it makes the Centaur neigh and walk nervously, and it's yet more effective if you do it with a riding crop. Slapping his butt is less effective but you can still make him whinny this way. Click on this thumbnail to view the difference between “rump” and “butt” for a horse :
Yeldo the Centaur Centau10
• Since a Centaur has the same body as a horse, he has of course the same genitals. A Centaur's cock is equal to a stallion cock, and can be masturbated efficiently with pressure. Squeeze it all along, including the glans, instead of stroking it back and forth the way you would do on a human cock, and you'll arouse the Centaur efficiently.
• Yeldo loves to have his hooves massaged and licked, it's a good way to relax him.
• A Centaur doesn't wear horseshoes.

Physical endurance : ★★★☆☆ 3/5
Strength : ★★★★★ 5/5 – No Human can match with the might of his horse body, but his human part is not much stronger than a Human.
Speed : ★★★★★ 5/5 – There is no Human who can run as fast as a Centaur, cause a Centaur gallops as fast as a horse.
Defense : ★☆☆☆☆ 1/5
Technique : ★★★☆☆ 3/5
Sexual endurance : ★☆☆☆☆ 1/5 – Centaurs have a horse cock, and as well a horse sexual endurance : very poor. And Yeldo can easily be turned on by sensuous teasings.

Historic

[Elimination Tag match with Hentai] with Tawncal VS Daisuke Maxwell & Lelannie Darkmane
[Submission match] VS Lunar Messiah
[Handicap Hentai match] with Tawncal VS Ailina
[Handicap Endurance Hentai match] with Tawncal VS Ahri
[Handicap Hentai match] with Sligwan VS Draco Centauros
[Hentai match] VS Jun the Devil Lady
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum