by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut) - Page 5 Empty Re: Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut)

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:38 am

Merdok thrust and bucked his hips in attempts to hurt Setesh, clenching his teeth and flexing the thick thighs as hard as he could. "Your head will follow a similar fate to those!" Merdok growled in response to the watermelon comment as he watched the slime begin to swell up, causing him to somewhat cackle at the scene.

His laughing proved to be a mistake however, as it gave Setesh the time he needed to curl his slime arms around his legs and forcibly spread them apart, allowing his head to get loose! "No!" the larger slime shouted in anger as he tried to stand up, only to slip and fall as Setesh was still attached to his legs!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut) - Page 5 Empty Re: Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut)

Post by TripleHelix Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:57 pm

Setesh's arms strained against Merdok's thighs with palpable effort, and the act paid off when finally the head scissors broke and relief washed through the rest of him like water through a broken dam. However, His head still felt sore from the intense pressure, like he was underwater with a sinus infection.

As Merdok started to get up, Setesh was surprised when he found himself still sticking to the man, who then promptly tripped and fell right back down. Setesh pried his head with a grunt and a wet elastic snapping sound, and then again climbed onto the big slimes back. He planted himself mid back and propped his knees, readying himself for a camel clutch.

"I don't have a fruit analogy for this one bro, but trust me it's gonna hurt" he announced as he used both hands to grab Merdok's right bicep. He fought the man tooth and nail to get that arm looped over his knee, and it was a moment of mini-victory when the deed was finally done. The next step was a bit trickier. Setesh grabbed Merdok's chin with his right hand and started to pull back to start the clutch, giving his opponent something to be preoccupied with while he worked at grabbing that other arm. If he failed at getting Merdok's left arm, well then he still had half a clutch to work with, and a half-clutch was better than no clutch.

And using a clutch on a slime? Tricky business when they had no skeleton proper. But Setesh was hoping and under the assumption that Merdok wasn't fond of shape shifting too often, meaning he'd ideally be less flexible and thus more susceptible to a move like this.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:35 pm

Merdok fell to the mat and splatted face first as he did, leading to an annoyed groan escaping his lips. He attempted to get back to his feet but was halted when Setesh planted his firm slime rear directly on his back and propped his knees up in preparation for his next move.

The bigger slime fought desperately to prevent the other slime locking in his right arm in preparation for the Camel Clutch, but failed as Setesh successfully latched it in and pain began to tingle in Merdok's back. "....Get off!" Merdok said in a poor attempt of intimidation, in which Setesh responded by pulling back harshly on his chin, gaining some angry growls from the slime. Merdok's first reaction was to pull at Setesh's grip, but that allowed him to snatch his arm and fully lock in the hold! A mixture of growls and groans escaped Merdok's mouth as Setesh made sure to really wrench the hold in deep and pull back as it caused Merdok to almost scream out in pain.

Merdok had alarm sirens ringing in his slimed head, and knew he was running out of time fast. So using all the strength he could muster up, Merdok managed to rise to his feet whilst the man held his arms back. Pain shooting down his back like crazy, Merdok shouted "Take...this!" as he suddenly ran at the middle rope and attempted to sacrifice his body in hopes of taking Setesh with him to the outside and cause them both to crash on the concrete! It was a very risky move, but hopefully it would pay off somewhat for the slime.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:29 am

Setesh grunted and gritted his slime teeth as he pulled back as hard as he could on that clutch. He could almost even swear that Merdok was holding back a scream! Success! Or was it? Despite Setesh's best efforts, Merdok was still able to overpower him and slowly get to his feet. At that point it was more like Setesh was dangling there and pulling Merdok's head/neck backwards as opposed to a camel clutch.

"You're....insane bro" Setesh grunted as he tried to dig his knees into Merdok's back to try to secure himself a leverage point. His opponent however had other plans, a despite his painful predicament, he made a mad dash for the ropes. Not knowing what Merdok was aiming to do, Setesh failed to let go till it was too late and they were spiraling through the middle ropes.

After a brief moment of sailing through the air, Setesh crashed to the ground with a loud SPLOOSH sound. Setesh laid sprawled out on his back, body still tingling from the solid impact on the hard surface. It had made him lose just a bit of consistency, and he spent the next several moments groaning as he pulled himself together quite literally.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Merdok braced himself as he ran to the middle rope, and both slimes flew out and crashed into the cold concrete floor! A dazed look in his eyes, it took Merdok a few seconds for him to regain his vision, and he slowly looked to his left as a spread out Setesh was having trouble putting himself back together. Grunting loudly, a slightly stunned Merdok said "Heh....y'know, I almost respect you for what you've put me through..." as he got to his feet. Towering over the reforming slime, Merdok said "But you're just not that good enough.....!" as he then picked up Setesh and threw him back into the ring.

Trying to take advantage of the situation, Merdok would loosen his skin, before quickly trying to push Setesh right in, trying to go for a surprise finisher!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:39 am

Setesh was still groaning and picking himself back together when Merdok was already standing. What was the dude made of? Super-malleable indestructible slime? He flailed his arms trying to whack his foe, but it had little effect on him being returned to the ring. He somehow regained his humanoid form while being tossed through the air, bouncing as he hit the mat again and rolling to a stop on his chest.

"Time out bro, time out!" he coughed as he waved his hand frantically. Maybe on some off chance the guy would be confused and back off for a second.....that was reasonable to expect, right?

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:53 am

Getting ready to suck Setesh straight into his body, Merdok suddenly stopped when the other slime threw his hands up and asked for a time out, who did this guy think he was??

A confused expression on his face, Merdok momentarily backed off and stood there in confusion for a few seconds before coming back to reality, growling angrily and throwing his fist out in anger towards Setesh's chest, but the few moments his opponents recieved might have given him the chance to counterattack!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Contrary to pessimistic thought, his opponent did actually pause for half a moment, allowing Setesh to scoot back another few inches, to recover! It wasn't a huge difference, but it did allow him to climb to his feet and assume another defensive posture. It was a good thing too, because Merdok was pissed when he finally snapped out of his stupor. The bigger blue slime threw a punch at Setesh's chest but he tried to roll with it.

Duck and let the fist sail over his head, grab the wrist and spin, pull him in tight while you sling him over your shoulder, that was the plan anyway! Whether it was going to work as well as Setesh hoped was up in the air. He was feeling the fatigue start to set in, his speed starting to dip, he had to figure out something soon to take this guy down for good.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5