by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Show me what you've got then!

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Show me what you've got then! - Page 2 Empty Re: Show me what you've got then!

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:22 am

Daisuke smirked back as the two were pressed together chest to chest, not giving an inch to each otehr for room to back down. Their foreheads grinded as well when they both engaged in a shoving contest involving just their bodies
while taunting each other.

"Good because we are doing it right here and right now, we'll see who the real wrestler is after I'm done with you, bitch" he growled back as finally Korralyn decided to back off once the referee called out to them, not before slapping him once more. Daisuke would keep it cool, he wasn't going to hit a women outside the ring. So he simply massaged his cheek as Kora ran to the ring.

The prince would adjust his briefs a bit as he walked up towards the ring, hopping up on the ring apron before entering in. He raised his arms up and took a slightly bent position while circling her, he circled around Korra for a few seconds before lunging in at her, looking to start this bout with a collar and elbow grapple! *SMACK* their bodies slapped into each other as Daisuke begin to try and press forward to out-wrestle her in the grapple
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:53 pm

Korralyn was expecting the asshole to make some speech about how females should not wrestle against males or some other bs when Daisuke surprised her by just stepping into the ring. So when the match would start she was expecting him to try and touch her butt or breasts when she was suddenly locked in a collar and elbow grapple as their bodies pressed against the other.

As the two wrestlers moved around the ring neither able to push the other back the Filipino native would try to place her foot behind her opponent's ankle as she whispered ''btw can i have the name of the asshole i'm currently facing as it only fair for you to know the winner of this match and that is Korralyn'' in a teasing tone as she would then push whit all that she had to make the male trip over her leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:50 pm

The wrestling prince was partly chauvinistic however he was still wrestling in a league where there were alot of female wrestlers and his rant could be overheard by the many experienced ladies in the league, making him alot of enemies. Secondly, his own sister was there as a wrestler- the champ!

He jumped up in the ring and after some pre match formalities, the two locked up in a heated collar and elbow grapple. With their foreheads pressed up once again, this time in a grapple battle- she whispered to him. "Daisuke, the wrestling prince~" he whispered back, smirking as none could push each other back, instead they shuffled around the ring- evenly matched. However, her foot slipped behind his ankle and it went unnoticed, when she gave him a shove the prince tripped and fell down on his back *THUD*

"Urghh shit" he cursed.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Korralyn would just smirk as she replied ''Well Daisuke it seems your only the prince of the losers in my eyes'' as she was able to make him trip and land on his back. So as the Filipino bends forward and tries to roll the male onto his belly as Korralyn decided to go for the heavy hitters straight away in the match.

So with hopefully her opponent on his belly she would place one foot between his shoulders blades as she bends down and grasp Daisuke's arms by his wrists as she pulls them backwards. When that had succeeded she would jump up and drive both her knees into her opponent's back as she whispered ''still think you males are better then us females asshole''

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:08 pm

The two were locked up tight in a heated grapple as none was able to push each other back, until Korralyn decided to start up some trash talk, which Daisuke was keep to reply to. She used this as a distraction and managed to trip the prince, sending him crashing down on his back on the ring canvas.

Once down, he felt his opponent quickly bend forward and flip him over as her foot pressed up against the middle of his shoulderblade to pin him there, while her arms grabbed his arms to pull them back and stretch them as she leaped up and drove her knees down on his back "Gaauuughhhhh!!!oooowwww" he moaned out loud as the Friction wrestler drew first blood in this bout
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:59 am

Korralyn would just smirk as she was able to draw first blood as she would whisper in the male's ear ''thought we friction girl's were not real wrestlers Daisuke but so far it seems i have bin in control''. So while rubbing in the fact that she was in control so far the Filipino native would try to roll off her opponent and after she release one of his arms would flip him onto his back. After that she would have her legs over his chest and one of them on his throat as she would have the arm she was still holding onto between her legs and grasp it with both her hands to trap Daisuke in a armbar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:32 am

Daisuke was still down on his belly as her knee pressed down against his back, really grinding her knee cap against his muscular back to put some pain in there. The wrestling prince let out a loud groan but was still struggling underneath, trying to get Korralyn off his back- literally! "Mngghh shut up! Urghh get off" he growled as he tried to buck her off him.

He felt one of his arm being released and he quickly pulled it back towards him, while Korralyn flipped him over onto his back while still holding his other arm. Soon, the prince found himself trapped in a classic armbar submission, as his arm was being stretched towards Korralyn, pressed against her chest while her legs were wrapped around his arm, squeezing and stretching his arm.

"Arrrgghhhhhhh" he moaned, wiggling left and right, with his free hand he began to smack at her thigh to try and make her release his arm.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Korralyn would just smirk as she was in control of this match as the Friction girl's were making their voice heard as they cheered her on in this practice match. So while the Filipino native was putting on more pressure on the male's arm in the hopes of making her opponent tap out while expecting almost anything she thought Daisuke would try to do in an effort to escape from her Armbar.

Unfortunately for Korralyn she did not expect everything as she would scream in shock as she feels the male smack down on her thigh as she struggled to keep Daisuke trapped in his current position. ''Just stop wiggling left and right and be smart for once you pervert and just submit to me''screamed Korralyn in anger as the ref girl kneel down to see if Daisuke would tap out or continue the fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Daisuke didn't expect such intensity from Korralyn at all, she was a well toned and athletically built wrestler but still- she surprised the prince wit her impressive wrestling skill and strength as she held her own in the grapple and then took him down on his back, transitioning their grapple into an armbar submission.

From there, Daisuke wriggled about to loosen up her grip before unloading on her thigh with a couple of forearm shots to further make her ease up, from there he would grit his teeth and hiss at her taunt "Arrgghhh NEVER" he said continuing his assault before yanking his arm towards himself to get it free before rolling away from her, to get some distance and pushing up to his knee as he began to shake his arm to get rid of the numb sensation due to the armbar.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:25 am

Korralyn was just smirking at the ref girl as she was expecting Daisuke to tap out or verbally submit at any second now when she feels him repeatedly hit her thigh with forearm shots. So as the male yells out in anger and starts to struggle harder the Filipino native would have no choice as in the end she would release her opponent and rub her thigh while her opponent did the same with the arm she had used to trap the male in her armbar.

After a while Korralyn would get back to her feet and put her arms in front of her as she would hopefully be able to sneak up on Daisuke and start to kick him in his back from behind while he was still on his knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next