by hunter of speed Today at 11:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A different Kind of Training

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A different Kind of Training  Empty A different Kind of Training

Post by xalex Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:07 am

Spoiler:
Madonna was about to head out for her Daily Training in the Gym. In the last time everything worked everything out for her just as she wanted. Her arrival in Japan and the Afw was just perfect. She went throw the League like a raking ball and crushed everything and everyone in her way. No one was able to stand up to her till now. But the big woman didn´t want to rest on her victorys till now. She wanted to go on becoming even stronger and crush more opponents. She wanted to show the world that she was the top of the ladder with no one above.

She already had chance into her gym outfit and was about to leave her apartment. She put her back over her shoulder and walked over to her cooler. She opened it and looked inside, hoping to find something that she could take along with her for the training. But all she had was beer. She loved it to drink beer especially during the training. But the last time she brought a beer to the gym she was thrown out… So she would have to take a bottle full of water with her. She breathed out deeply and walked to her door. She wanted to open it and step outside.

Back to top Go down

A different Kind of Training  Empty Re: A different Kind of Training

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:44 pm

A different Kind of Training  Sona_w13

Sona had just gotten dressed and headed out of her room and head to the gym to workout a bit. She walked out of her dorm and wondered what kind of people she'll meet, after all, she still barely knows anyone although she usually just keep quiet. Sona had a perverted smile on her face as she started to imagine a stronger opponent wrapping their strong arms around her neck, clinging and choking her out or maybe a squeezing her with their strong legs. Sona wasn't paying attention and accidentally bumped into someone who just exited their room.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:54 pm

Madonna just left her room and was about to close the door behind herself. But suddenly someone bombed into her. Madonna slowly turned around to watch who did this. A smaller girl was standing right behind her. Madonna looked down to her, with an look that could almost kill. She build herself up as much as she could in front of the other girl. The other girl had strange blue hair and was pretty thin, except from her breast.
“Hey idiot, what out were you go… or are u just stupid to walk into me?” Madonna would push the other girl backwards a bit. “Don´t you know who I am?”
“And what is that for a stupid look you have.. what are you? A erotic dancer?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:04 pm

Sona was knocked flat to the ground and rubbed the back of her head. She looked up at who she bumped into and it was a rather large and beautiful woman with purple hair. She had defined muscles and a pretty pissed off face. Sona glared at her at Madonna's comment and simply threw her head back and got back to her feet, ignoring her insults. Trying to walk past the larger wrestler.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:29 pm

Madonna watched the smaller women stand back and just walk by her. She was ignoring her!

Now Madonna was really pissed she reached out and grabbed Sona´s hair and pulled her back. The bigger woman would grab the should of the smaller one an push her back against the wall. “Who the hell do you think you are going? You stay here and say I am sorry… I am Madonna I am an AFW Wrestler you little slut… and if you don´t apologize in the next 2 seconds I will beat you up so bad, that even your can never look into a mirror again!” Madonna would push her opponent with all she had against the wall, trying to scare her. Madonna was pretty pissed right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:32 pm

Sona was walking pass Madonna when suddenly she felt her hair being tugged hard and the next thing he knew, she was slammed against the wall, Madonna trapping her. Hearing Madonna's threat, Sona just glared and flipped her hair at her. "I don't waste my breath on waste of space!" Sona said defiantly.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:43 pm

Madonna ripped her eyes wide open when she heard what that little slut had to tell to her. No one ever have said something like that to her… No one was brave enough for something like that! Normally the people were smart enough to figure out that it wasn´t a smart idea to insult the big women. And this blue haired bitch was going to find out the hard way if she didn´t chance her curse right now.

“Okay little girl… I case you are just stupid as help I give you a final chance! My Name is Madonna and I am an unbeaten wrestler From the AFW… so better say that you are sorry or I am going to beat you skinny ass up and down this hallway!”
Madonna would speak very slowly so that her opponent would understand her without a problem if she would really be a bit stupid. The bigger woman increased the power she used to push the other against the wall. Her face turned red in anger.
“So say it!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:48 pm

Sona glared at Madonna but didn't back down. She tossed her head to the side and actually whipped her hair in Madonna's face! "If you want an apology, make me!" Sona said quietly. She wasn't just going to let someone bigger than her to tell her what to do, although in the back Sona's head, she really was enjoying this. After all, the angrier one is, the more harder and vicious they are with punishments. Show me what you've got! Sona thought with a perverted smile on her face.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:34 am

Madonna tried to calm down a bit. She breathed in and out deeply. She lowers her view and looked at the floor for some moments. She needed to calm down, starting a fight here in the hallway wasn´t the smartest idea. She could get kick out and loose her room. Any she slowly started to feel kind of home here.

Very slowly Madonna released the other girl from her grip, before stepping backwards a step. Then she raised her head again and looked at the smaller girl. “So how about this… we fight! you against me! If you lose you will apologies to me on your knees!” The bigger Women stepped back a few steps and opened the door to her room again. “What do you say? Or you can apologize right here right now… this will save you a lot of pain. But I don´t care which way you will take… both will end the same… “ Madonna watched the smaller girl closely with an evil smile on her face. This is going to be fun. The little slut didn´t seem much of a fight and so Madonna cloud have a lot of fun with her. This might be even better then the gym!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:43 am

Sona raised an eyebrow when she heard Madonna's proposition. Sona pretended to give it some thought and nodded in agreement. "You've got yourself a match...bitch," Sona taunted the bigger woman. Oh this will be fun, Sona thought.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next