by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A different Kind of Training

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A different Kind of Training  - Page 4 Empty Re: A different Kind of Training

Post by xalex Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:54 pm

Madonna felt how Sona tried to pull away her arm from her neck… what was wrong with her first she wanted pain.
“Hey small one… what´s wrong don´t u like that hold? I thought you may like it… just tell me what should I do next to your weak body?” Asked Madonna while pulling harder on her opponent with an even more evil smile. She was slowly getting more and more into this. This was getting fun for her. She licked over her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:05 pm

Sona would wince in pain as Madonna applied more pressure to the hold, bending her even more. Sona glanced at Madonna and gave her a weak smirk, "Oh, don't get me wrong. I was just adjusting your arm since this feels so weak!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:07 pm

Madonna needed to smile when she heard the weak try of her opponent to tease her. This was far from over. Madonna knows her game now and she was already in. Madonna walked around with her opponent on her shoulder´s for some moment. Sona wasn´t heavy for Madonna so this was no problem at all. Madonna also throws Sona a bit into the air and let her fall down onto her shoulder.

After some steps Madonna would speed up just a little bit before letting herself fall backwards into a Samoan Drop, crushing her opponent under her. If that was successful Madonna would let go of her opponent and go to her knees… She would watch Sona. “I think this is next!” Now she warped her legs around the body of Sona for a body scissor. With a smile Madonna would watch her opponent now pressing all the air out of her with her legs. This wasn´t a move Madonna use often, but still she could put on a hell lot of pressure with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:31 pm

Sona would let out a silent groan of pain as Madonna slammed her down with the drop. Sona weakly got into a sitting position, rubbing her head until she suddenly felt Madonna's powerful thighs wrapping her squeezing with all their might! Sona immediately moved her hands to try and pry them off but they were locked in tight. Sona would squirm and wiggle between Madonna's thighs as she shut her eyes in pain. She felt like she was in between two powerful machines that were squeezing all the air out of her!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:56 pm

Madonna looked into the face of her opponent. In the face of the little Sona was the word pain literality written. She had her eyes closed and was fighting against Madonna´s legs. But The bigger Woman wouldn´t let go the smaller one, instead she would try to increase the pressure she put onto the lower body of her opponent. The German woman would try to push Sona´s body down to the floor, while putting her own head onto her hand.

“So you like being treated like this? What do you do for living? Where are u from?”, asked Madonna with an evil smile on her face. Seeing the other girl suffer like that was pretty fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:59 pm

Sona let out a silent cry of pain when Madonna suddenly increased the pressure on her body scissor by an incredible amount. Sona would toss and turn when she suddenly felt Madonna shoving her to the floor. Sona would glance at Madonna with a defiant smirk, "Wouldn't you-ugh-like to know?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:10 pm

These little shit still had enough in her to tease Madonna… wow impressive normally everyone would break after a treatment like that. Slowly Madonna decreased the pressure she put onto her opponent and finally opened her legs so Sona was free again.

The German woman would give her opponent some moments to breathe and to recover. In this time she would get to her hands and knees and crawl over to Sona. There she would grab Sona´s head and put into a side head lock cutting away the air from her. “You know… I must say respect you can take much more than some fighters I met over my carrier!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:18 pm

Sona would let out a quiet sigh of relief when Madonna finally released the body scissor but would gasp out again when Madonna pulled her head into a side headlock. Sona tries to pry the headlock off but Madonna was far stronger than her. Hearing Madonna compliment, Sona replies with a whisper, "Thanks. Been through a lot before this so I'm used to-ugh-this."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:01 pm

Madonna heard what her opponent said under her with a bride smile. After some time in the side headlock she opened it and let her breath again. Madonna went up to her knees and put some hair out of her face. She looked down to the body of Sona for a moment before standing back up again. She walked over to the fridge and opened it. Slowly she pulled out a bear for herself… she looked down to Sona. “Want one too?” Without waiting for an answer Madonna pulled out another bear and opened both of them. She put one of the bear´s next to her opponent before hitting the one bottle softly with the other. “Prost!” Then Madonna took a big swallow from her bottle, before putting hers away for the moment. Madonna looked at SOna again. “So how do you want to go on? What hold do you want to do me next? What is your favorite?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Sona would cough as Madonna released the headlock on her. Sona went to her knees as she gasped for air. Sona would notice Madonna walked over to her fridge and grabbed two beers. Accepting the beer from Madonna, she drank a bit as Madonna asked Sona some questions. A small mischievous smile crept on Sona and said quietly, "I wouldn't mind a body scissor and sleeper hold combo." Sona always loved the feeling of a more dominant wrestler on her back, wrapped around her hips while they wrapped their arms around her neck, squeezing the life out of her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next