by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! Empty Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:34 pm

Whenever she felt a little bored, Fallon headed to the gym. There was nothing like a workout to inject a little excitement into her life between matches. Even a normal workout was enough to at least keep her occupied for an afternoon, and she usually tired herself out enough that the rest of the night she was more than happy to just lay around with a bowl of noodles, watch some junky show on Netflix, and maybe play one of her old video games.

That was a normal workout. But Fallon had had comparatively few of those since arriving in Tokyo three years ago. Most of her workouts were anything but normal. Whether it was a sexy finger-guns battle or a belly-on-belly grind or a legs against belly fitness challenge, the best kind of trouble always seemed to find the foxy Californian when she was here in AFW's pristine workout facility. Over time, she had started to expect something crazy and amazing to happen to her whenever she was here. If she actually got through a full two-hour workout without any competitive banter, she left just a little disappointed.

Walking into the gym today wearing her usual yellow spandex sports bra and little black spandex workout shorts, Fallon would glance around, inspecting her fellow wrestlers hard at work already. A couple of kawaiis, a few of the serious pro-style girls she recognized from some recent PPVs...no one she knew well enough to go over to. Oh, well. Fallon would make her way over to the warm-up mats near the entrance, setting her bag and water bottle down on the edge of them and then shaking out her legs, stretching her arms above her head to just get the muscles warm before she started her workout.

"Mm hmm hmm hmm..." Fallon hummed to herself as she got her muscles going.

Last edited by Daaharu on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:52 pm

Three...Four...five..Six...Seven...Kyoko slowly got a rhythm going as she pulled herself up and down and up and down with the pull up bar. Her mind focused on working over her entire body for today she planned out things in her head, she couldn't recall a week of her life where she didn't go to the gym at least twice, it was practically part of her things to do for the week and was helped her stay in shape to keep up with the competitive scene here.

In her light blue top and shorts she pulled herself up enough times to work up a nice sweat before dropping down and Starting to do some pushups. Once again reaching ten she stood up and jumped right back on the pull up bar and started to bring herself back up, her abs glistening and flexing as she did so with her mind totally focused on the task at hand.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:46 pm

Fallon finished stretching out, getting herself just warm enough to be on the verge of breaking a sweat without any moisture yet forming on her forehead, her abs, or in her pits. A gym rat like her was not going to sweat from stretching, of course, no matter how strenuous it was. After getting warmed up, she picked her stuff back up again, tossed her bag in a little locker along one wall, then bounced over to the free weights with her water bottle.

She stayed on the free weights for just a few minutes. She picked out a pair of dumbbells and did a few basic curls, then laid down and lifted them straight up. She tried to get her abs into it, warming up her favorite body part, grinning as she felt the tight, perfectly-sculpted muscles of her belly respond. The workout was still not nearly intense enough with just a few lifts like this. Fallon wanted to get straight to the good stuff.

The good stuff, though, was presently occupied by someone else. The pull-up bar in the far corner of the gym had a dark-haired girl who, unlike most of the other girls in the gym, was very familiar to Fallon. The brunette girl smiled as she walked over to the bar, watching the Japanese girl pull herself up. When she came down again, Fallon could not help but have a little bit of fun with her. The two of them had only really interacted in the ring, but they had come to a pretty good understanding with each other. Fallon reached behind Kyoko and gave the girl's blue spandex-clad butt a spank.

"Hey," Fallon would say, "scoot over." Once Kyoko had made a bit of room, Fallon would jump up and grab onto the pull-up bar, pulling herself up once, then twice, then again, synchronizing her pull-ups with Kyoko's.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:12 am

It felt great to her, the burning sensation she had when she was working out, it was like her body setting a limit for her so that she could overcome it and get stronger. That's what this workout was supposed to bring on the most. The constant motion, the workouts with almost no breaks in between, it was all meant to push her body to its limit so that she could keep going. And with every time she got up the bar and felt the strain from doing so her head was already counting out her previous record and wondering how far shed go above it. Coming back down she attempted to get right back into action once more when she felt a sudden smack into her rear and a voice.

"Ahh!" she jumped as she looked down at the one responsible. It didn't hurt but it surpised her as she was not paying attention to her surroundings. Though once the voice set in she realized who it was pretty quickly, though the girl made it a little bit easier to tell as she jumped up at the free space she cleared up and started to follow her lead while Kyoko looked at her. "That..How..You great..Everyone?" She said in-between the motions, only stopping to bring herself back up once more.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:58 am

Fallon didn't cop a feel or anything as she slapped Kyoko's ass, but she had to admit that it was a really nice one to give a whack. Almost as nice, Fallon supposed, as Kyoko's abs, which, as they had determined in their match a couple months ago, were almost as nice as Fallon's.

Almost. The match had been brutal, grinding, ultimately even excruciating, but thrilling nonetheless. There had never been anyone else on the entire AFW roster who appreciated a good belly like Fallon did—who had, plainly put, a fetish for a nice abdomen the way Fallon did, until Kyoko came along. And the fact that the two of them had been able to engage in a match totally focused on their bellies, without any sort of judgment or compromise, was really a spectacular thing.

The fact that Fallon had won was a bonus, really. But win she did, even if she limped out of their with a terrible, wrenching, twisting pain spreading throughout her whole torso. Even if she did collapse in a dressing room for an hour or two as soon as she got out of sight of the cameras...she had still won!

Since then, she had been looking forward to meeting Kyoko again, and now, she had a chance to scope the girl out in a more casual environment. Fallon would make sure to time her pull-ups with Kyoko's, so that their heads remained at the same height the whole time and they could talk. "Well...on special...occasions...I guess," Fallon would reply, each time their heads came up over the bar. "Maybe...you just have...a smackable...butt, huh? And a...punchable...belly!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:16 am

Kyoko looked at Fallon the entire time, her abs looked as good as ever if not better then before and she clearly had not neglected the rest of her body either which she was sure many people in the AFW had noticed and appreciated. She hadn't seen Fallon since there match, arguably one of her most memorable bouts, a belly battle that pushed both girls to there limits as they put everything on they ad into it. The only thing that stings about the whole thing is the painful fact that it was a battle of bellies...that she lost. Not by a wide margin mind you, she had to be within one or two punches of finishing the brunette off and maybe if she just turned and didn't take those last few blows head on things would have been different. But still..two years went into earning that title in minor leagues and then to lose in the first real test she had had in ages and arguably the biggest challenger ever just...hurt.

So shed be lying if the thought of meeting the girl again never crossed her mind once. In fact sometimes she came here and thought of beating her as her motivator for those days that she just wasn't feeling it. And now she was here, smacking her butt for some reason but here nonetheless. "Really?...Huh?..Maybe...I do...Still...You..Surprised me...." Kyoko said as she continued the conversation this way. She was almost done then shed go right into her next little workout..
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:27 am

Fallon's eyes managed to get a good once-over of Kyoko as the two of them did their pull-ups side by side. Kyoko's abs looked just as hard as they did a few months ago, when they very nearly outlasted Fallon's in a belly duel for the ages. In a fight between the AFW belly punching champion and the belly punching champion of the minor leagues, the brunette had eked out a victory by the narrowest of margins, and she knew it. She had been working on her own belly, toning it, improving it little bit by little bit.

She was sure Kyoko had been doing the same thing. There was no way the two of them could avoid a rematch, at some point. It had to happen.

Maybe it would even happen right now?

"Oh, you do...trust me...on that," Fallon would assure her. Kyoko's ass was pretty nice. But they both knew that the two of them were belly girls, now and forever. "It didn't...hurt as much...to smack...your ass...as it did...to punch...your belly," Fallon would say. "But...it wasn't...as satisfying." After finishing a full set of pull-ups, Fallon would let go and let herself drop down onto her feet, resting and stretching her arms out a bit as she got ready for another go.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:04 am

She was eyeing her up, That much was clear. Maybe she just loved the sight of her, or maybe she was measuring herself still, aware of how close she was to being beaten last time. Fallon didn't come across as the kind of girl who would back down or try to avoid a challenge, more then likely one of the reasons she was here because she was instead seeking out said challenge and meeting it head. Her next few words seemed to confirm it as she brought her belly and how satisfying she found punching it to be. Well Kyoko had no problem taking on that challenge.

Pulling herself up a few more times she came down around the same time Fallon did and decided to give the brunette's own rear a smack while she was stretching. "Your right that wasn't as satisfying. Oh well, that's fine by me." she said as she sat down on her butt and pulled her legs up. Moving into her next work out she started to do some sit ups, her abs flexing each time she rose. "So, you here for any specific reason? wanted to chat or anything? Or just felt like showing off?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:34 am

Fallon stretched her arms, shaking out the tiny bit of fatigue that had built up during that set of pull-ups as she prepared to move on to the next exercise. She probably should have been expecting some retaliation from Kyoko, and she got it, as the Japanese belly lover would bring a hand around and give Fallon's ass a return smack in exchange for the one that she had received a couple of minutes before. Fallon would yelp softly as she felt the hand hit her butt, then looked over her shoulder and gave Kyoko a silly little smirk and stuck her tongue out. "Oh, you were just looking for an excuse there, bucko," Fallon would say.

As Kyoko sat down on the floor and pulled her legs in and up to start doing situps, Fallon would sit down alongside her, her eyes scanning Kyoko's belly again as it flexed during her first situp. Fallon would reach out and bring her hand down on Kyoko's abs, not hitting them, just giving them a pat as she felt those beautiful muscles, feeling as if they were cut out of marble.

"Showing off? Maybe a little bit. But I was always kind of a gym rat, you know, so I spend a lot of my free time here," Fallon would explain, as she laid down on her back and lifted her legs, before putting her hands behind her head and beginning a set of situps herself, letting her own tan abs flex and show off their strength. "Honestly, weird and fun stuff always happens to me when I come here. So sometimes I just come here looking for some excitement, y'know?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:58 am

"Not really, your butt's great and all but you just got me curious for a little bit is all." she said before starting her sit ups, not wanting to break for too long. Keeping things going she wasn't surprised to see Fallon doing the same. Nor did the California girl giving her belly a nice pat. Given her interests she was surprised that wasn't the first thing she went for but said nothing as she let her flexed abs do the talking for her on that part. Though as Fallon mentioned some previous gym encounters Kyoko thought she could relate on some level. There had been some events that came to mind where the gym just seemed to attract trouble both good and bad.

"Oh so that's what your looking for, looking to get some working out done and a little excitement? Did you think I could provide it this around?" She said with a grin as she counted her reps in her head. Fallon was an interesting opponent, probably the closest one in AFW she could relate to on such a front, so if she could get something going with her regardless of what it was, she would appreciate it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next