by hunter of speed Today at 11:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 4 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:22 am

"Grrrgh..." Fallon groaned as she went down after the third exchange, taking that moment to breathe and make sure that she was cool as a cucumber before she rose back up again. She aimed her fourth punch lower, trying to hit Kyoko in the same place twice, and managed to get Kyoko coughing with the hit.

Kyoko, meanwhile, aimed for Fallon's side and landed a hit there, surprising Fallon as her belly was not hit head-on, but was pounded from the side. Fallon was coughing as she went down again, too, definitely feeling the burn in her stomach after just four punches. Kyoko was good. But Fallon was still better! She waited an extra micron before she rose up for the fifth time, this time trying to retaliate as she would aim for Kyoko's side as her own lower gut was pounded, even harder than before!

"Urrgh!" Fallon groaned, coughing as she went down. She took a deep breath, tried to choke down any more coughing, and then came back up to aim a harder punch right at Kyoko's solar plexus!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:04 am

"Huuggh!" Kyoko groaned as she was nailed by another punch before falling back to the ground, making sure to keep her abs tight as she did so. Her body was starting to sweat as her belly was having some difficulty adjust to the pain but she persisted anyway, knowing she could handle more before surrender had to become an option. She already had the lingering loss to Fallon in the ring, to simply give up now would allow the brunette to continue to get ahead in both of their minds and leave her in the dust. That would not sit well with her now that she had a rival in Fallon.

Pushing herself up once more she launched a punch back into Fallons cute Belly button as she was caught in the solar plexus. "Ngguuh!" she groaned as she let herself lay down once more shaking off the pain but knowing it was going to persist she came up once more and aimed for Fallons solar plexus once again, hoping to drive the wind out of Fallon sooner rather then later.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:55 am

"Urrghk!" Fallon croaked, as Kyoko's punch caught her in the solar plexus. The brunette would throw another punch at Kyoko's solar plexus in response, trying to nail her Japanese friend as hard as she could in that sensitive spot, before falling back down onto her back and taking a big, somewhat pained breath.

Seven punches so far, and all of them had hurt. It would not take the two of them long to break down each other's abs to the point where they couldn't do any more situps in a position like this one. The burning in Fallon's abs was increasing almost exponentially, and she had no doubt that it was even worse in Kyoko's gut. They were strong, and the situps forced their abs to constantly exert themselves, preventing them from regaining lost strength.

Still, Fallon felt like she could keep going on pure inertia for another dozen punches. She just didn't have any interest in letting Kyoko beat her. She was not going to pull back at all here. And so, with a growl, she would force herself upwards again, aiming once more for Kyoko's belly button, trying to drive her punch slightly upwards into her foe's reddening gut!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:11 am

"Ouugh!!" Kyoko moans as Fallon nails her solar plexus again making her body jump a little as she slowly falls back once more. Coughing as her abs are on fire from the constantly well placed belly blows. Simply laying there hurt a little which didn't bod well for the next go. As tough as she was Kyoko knew she had a limit, hell Fallon pushed her last time and found it so she knew her California counterpart knew that already and would be looking to bring her there once again. Though Kyoko had other plans she needed to do something fast.

Breathing in and tightening up she pulled herself up she would strive to go for Fallons side again to try and make turning her body at all feel foreign to her and maybe that could be the game changer. Though doing this she was nailed in her belly button once more as she fell back to the floor. "Duugh!" she slurred her hand almost dropping to comfort the spot she was struck before she clamped her arms tighter to stop herself.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:53 pm

Fallon knew that Kyoko was weakening, and she was going to do whatever it took to put the Japanese girl down for good. Unfortunately, a cornered animal was often the most dangerous, and that was without a doubt true for Kyoko. It wasn't like Fallon was undamaged, either, and, as they both came up and Fallon nailed Kyoko in her belly button, scoring another stinging blow, Kyoko threw a second punch at the side of Fallon's abdomen, making Fallon cry out as she fell back down! "Aaanngh!"

Fallon hit the floor a little harder this time, and took a breath. When she did, she felt a sharp pang of pain in her side. Kyoko was trying to make sure that Fallon could hardly move at all, and she was doing a darn good job of it. The stinging pain forced Fallon to become rigid, and that was just not going to do her much good at all.

But she was not going to slow down. After taking a long couple of seconds to rest, Fallon would lift up again, ready to smash Kyoko's solar plexus with another hard punch if the Japanese girl came up again!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:36 pm

Coming back down she could tell her punch hit the mark with Fallon and she would be hard pressed to keep up this motion or any others over the course of the contest as the two hit the floor Kyoko laid there and shook her head as she tried to will herself back up to her feet so that she could have another go at Fallon's tummy, pushing herself up she threw another god shit just below Fallons belly button while taking a an equally rough punch in her solar plexus.

"AAuuuff!" She groaned as she felt her stomach and abs adjust to the girls fist driving through her gut and she more or less fell back when it was over laying on the ground with her mouth open like a fish out of water. She tried to tense up and get back for the next one bu the two seconds came and went and she still couldn't find her footing. "Fuck..alright..start at your own leisure"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:48 am

The punches from each of them seemed to only be getting harder as the battle wore on—or was that just an illusion caused by all of the pain building up in Fallon's belly? The brunette was nearly in agony, with very little ability to move to either side, and with each situp now causing an intense burn right in the middle of her abdomen. Fallon knew she could probably only last a couple more punches, but, thankfully, her persistence in targeting Kyoko's solar plexus paid off. When she managed to pull herself up into a sitting position again, Kyoko just could not lift herself off of the floor.

Fallon would stay in her situp position for another second, waiting to see if Kyoko could make it, then turned over onto her hands and knees once it was obvious that Kyoko was conceding the round. Fallon breathed in deeply, shaking one fist somewhat weakly in the air in victory. "Alright...that's what I'm talking about," she would intone, as she scooted a little bit closer to Kyoko.

"So, we mentioned the loser taking some punches...but not how many..." Fallon would muse. "I think I'll just give you one right now."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:01 am

It was humiliating to lose again, only slightly migrated by the fact that she knew she had a few more chances to redeem herself but still it wasn't like she was going to get too many more opportunities to show off her strength. Though for now all she could do was try to get some air into her lungs and get ready for whatever Fallon had in mind, rest up and try again. Losing wasn an option for the next round, not anymore anyway.

Fallon pointed out the lack of an actual number of punches and Kyoko only had to think on it for a few seconds before she heard the girl decide about starting off slow with just one punch. Putting her hands up and behind her back again she took another deep breathe. "You want me here or in some other area, like on my knees. Standing up?" she muttered as she prepared to move wherever she was needed.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:17 am

That was one down, and five to go. Or, technically, only three to go to win their little contest here outright without the need for a tiebreaker. As much as her belly and her sides were hurting right now, Fallon felt good being in front. As evenly matched as the two of them were, being in the lead was critical. And now, Fallon would get to deliver another punch as punishment.

She breathed deeply, wincing a little as she felt her stomach protest each breath, though that pain reduced with each passing second. As tough as her iron abs were, they would not retain all the pain from this first challenge for very long. Eventually, of course, the damage would start to build up. But right now, as she was up on her knees and Kyoko asked her where she wanted to position this victory punch, Fallon would just savor this first success. "Let's see...let's shake our legs out a little, maybe? Like, stand up, against the wall, arms up. How about that?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:25 am

In and out. That's how she was breathing to try and get it back to a regular pattern, the intense workout they did left little room for a steady breath and now that she had some time to cool off she had to take it. She could tell Fallon was wanting to start small with the one penalty punch and she could easily see that getting bigger with the passing rounds, cause like hell was she going to win everyone. Though for now what she needed to do was make sure she was ready as Fallon made her choice for Kyoko to be on the wall and Kyoko nodded.

"Fair enough. I can work with that." She said as she got herself up and took another breath. Moving towards the wall she placed her back against it and put her arms behind her back as she stuck her body out to give Fallon the most open shot at her tummy. "Fire when ready Fal." she challenged.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next