by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Victoria Vs Minerva (Complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Victoria Vs Minerva (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Victoria Vs Minerva

Post by Clyton Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:37 pm

"Forgive me..." Victoria muttered out before she saw the transformation again. After hearing the insult and tackling her down the mat to pin her, she felt Minerva's leg wrapping around her neck. She tried to pry them off and after that, would immediately widen her eyes, giving her more of a robotic appearance and unleash a barrage of punches to Minerva's face, keeping a close eye on her until she knows that she passes out.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Minerva looked up at Victoria and a small smile appeared on her face as she kept the grip on long enough to speak. "You cheated the dare for your own ends. I 'tried' to fight back. If you want me, face me right. Only Minerva will suffer for your selfishness. She willhate you. I'm the only one she needs." She let go and let Victoria rain punches down on Minerva, whose eyes widened. "Please..." she whimpered as her nose busted open. "W-why... somebody... h-help me!" She would pass out soon after.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Victoria relentlessly continued the punches without hesitation, trying to beat Minerva to a pulp. "No, you're wrong. 'She' overestimated your daring capabilities, and therefore, did not cheat for her own selfishness. She wanted to try her hardest to defeat you and your sudden strength as a result of your dare, and that is why she dared you to insult the bunnies to summon me, for I am the stronger of the two. I, on the other hand, am facing you right. It is you who is not, for you are blinded by the actual fact that you are hurting Mine-chan by not trying to fulfill her promise. That is why Mine-chan will never hate me or her, and she will never need you anymore. She will hate your existence for hurting her feelings and efforts. You deserve to get pummeled by me, for insulting my bunnies, and for hurting Mine-chan's feelings." She said in an emotionless punch, all the while as she was punching Minerva.

"Unforgivable, Unforgivable, Unforgivable..." She muttered silently every time she landed a punch, even after Minerva passed out. After the 5th punch or so after Minerva went into unconscious, she brought her hand back and launched it at her face, only to stop at the last second. Her eyes reverted back to her half-opened state, and she sighed. She then suddenly opened her eyes and looked confused to what happen. "Where am I?" She asked herself, before she looked down at the battered Minerva. "M-Mine-chan!" She screamed. It looks like that Victoria is back to her normal self, but at the cost of this unpredictable mess. "Mine-chan!, Mine-chan!" She screamed repeatedly, panicking and trying to get Minerva into consciousness by shaking her by the shoulders, tears dwelling up in her eyes.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:25 am

Minerva roused at the shaking and her eyes half opened as she moaned in pain. "Owwwwww!" She cried and brought her hand to her nose. Tears were already starting to form in her eyes. "W-where am I?" SHe asked and then opened her eyes to see Victoria. They widened immediately and she struggled to get away, fear apparent in her eyes.

"N-No!" She yelled and tried to scramble away. "W-why would Vi-chan do that!?" She wondered and looked pleadingly in her eyes. She turned away and began sobbing and rubbing her eyes. "I-I thought I could trust Vi-chan... I just wanted to show her I wasn't weak." As she sobbed she meekly crwled to the edge of the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:43 pm

"Mine-chan?" Victoria watched as Minerva crawled away from her, tears already running down her cheeks. She wasn't able to comprehend for what she just did, for what just happened. "YOU AREN'T WEAK!!" She screamed, before she bursted into even more tears, falling down to a position where she is like bowing to Minerva, and continued to sob against the mat. "It was completely my fault this happened, even though I didn't know it would happen. You aren't weak at all, but I am the weak one! I can never atone for what I just did!" She said, still sobbing against the mat, begging for forgiveness.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Minerva's eyes widened when Victoria shouted. She turned and looked down when Victoria fell to the mat. Her tears began to flow freely once more but she sniffled and wiped her eyes. She stood up and walked passed Victoria and went to her corner and picked up the stuffed bunny. She walked back to Victoria and knelt down in front of her and put her hand on Victoria's head. "Kousagi-sama doesn't want you to cry Vi-chan." She set the plush next to Victoria. "Mine-chan doesn't want Vi-chan to cry. Mine-chan likes it better when Vi-chan is happy! Vi-chan didn't do anything wrong." Minerva ruffled Victoria's hair affectionately and had a wide smile so that Victoria would see that when she lifted her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Victoria slowly lifted her head, and saw Kousagi-sama right in front of her, her face still full of tears. She slowly grabbed it and held it dearly. "Kousagi-sama..." She then lifted her head up more, and saw Minerva, actually happy, something that surprised Victoria. She quickly hugged Minerva in an instant. "WAHHHHH! MINE-CHAN!" She screamed, crying more often as she snuggled her head into Minerva's chest, holding her for dear life.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Minerva couldn't help but let a few tears slip from her eyes at Victoria's reaction. "Vi-chan..." She whispered and hugged Victoria tightly against her. "I'm sorry, Vi-chan. I just wanted to show you I wasn't weak. Mine-chan knows she doesn't belong here and she doesn't care that everyone else knows, but she doesn't want Vi-chan to think that she is weak. Mine-chan wanted to give Vi-chan a good fight."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Victoria cried for some minutes, before she pulled back and wiped her tears away. "Come on Mine-chan... Lets finish this match." She said softly as she stood up. When she was back up to her feet, she had a smile back on her face. She was happy now that everything has been settled, so she can continue on without any doubts now. She got into her wrestling stance, and waited for Minerva to get up.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Minerva wiped away her tears and looked up with an open mouth and a squinted half swollen shut eye. "D-didn't you already win when you knocked me out?" She questioned as she struggled to stand to her feet. Her legs wobbled and she clenched her fists and took a shaky fighting stance.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Victoria Vs Minerva (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Victoria Vs Minerva (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next