by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner Empty The Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner

Post by scorn53 Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:39 am

Fresh off a surprising win over Armando Rodriguez, and a surprisingly epic of a fail at breaking up with Carmen Rodriguez in a civilised mutual manner, Diana Accera was the very definition of a mess. Distancing herself from the world of AFW for a grand total of less than two weeks as she took a great amount of special care in feeling sorry for herself, the Italian had quickly become an 'off' version of herself. Neither bothering to even check her emails in regards to AFW matters or taking the time to care for her carefully pioneered fighting physique, Diana had instead become somewhat affiliated with two rather crafty gentlemen. One named Jack. The other, Daniels.

As the two weeks drove on though, it became apparent that simply drowning her sorrows would simply do her no good. Soon, even amidst the agony she alone had brought onto herself, came the desire for the fight that drove her to Japan in the first place. It certainly wasn't what was fuelling her as it was before, but it was ever present, and near screaming at Diana to put the moping aside, if at least for a moment. Finally finding her way back onto AFW soil, it was on her way to the booking office that Diana saw a somewhat generic, unnoticeable posting on the display board, that any other day simply would of passed her by without amusing her. After all, Diana was the selfish sort who often spent weeks picking out opponents who she deemed 'worthy.'

On the note, read an invitation, or rather a request for a sparring partner. The name on said note was unfamiliar to Diana; a fact that alone would of made the Italian quickly place it back where it was on the board, before proceeding on her way. Instead, she didn't know why, but she folded it up, and placed it somewhat roughly into her back jean pocket, before heading on her way, the opposite direction of the booking office.

But a day later, Diana sought to the notes requests; heading to the given address of the AFW sponsored gym, before finding her way into the back rooms, where a set of rings both for boxing and wrestling purpose where given. Stepping up to the ring with only one individual inside, a spry, masked man pacing to and from the ropes, she would make something of a loud obvious cough in an attempt to get his attention. Little did the masked individual know, that having the somewhat uncharacteristic Diana Accera answer his display board posting, was probably one of the worst things that could of happened...

scorn53

Back to top Go down

The Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner Empty Re: The Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:07 am

Matt had only recently arrived at AFW. He'd been wrestling for some time, now. Perhaps for too much time without a break. Getting into the ring just didn't have the same kind of appeal to him that it used to. Sure at the end of the day, giving the fans an experience they can be invested in and remember was something that made it worth it, but that aside, it all felt like a job to him. Show up, work a match, try your best, possibly get chummy with the audience and the officials, and then go home. That's what it had been like for at least a year or so.

Despite all that, he'd voluntarily join AFW as a favor to his good friend and tag partner, Katherine. He didn't really see himself doing much singles competition. Didn't seem like there had been much point if he wasn't feeling it. But Kat's enthusiasm and initiative saw that it that he wouldn't avoid one-on-one confrontations so easily. He hopped around a ring in the AFW gym, flipping about and running the ropes before coming to a stop and stretching. He showed off notable agility but seemed to have the muscular frame and mass needed to avoid being frail like most other speedy, high flying wrestlers.

The Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner Vkh5t5E

"Man, where does she get off! Posting listings for me to find someone to spar with...'It'd be good to warm up and it would help you get rid of any possible ring rust!' Pfffft, the very least that cat lady could have done was talk to me about it first! Ayayay." He complained aloud and switched from stretching to facepalming. But his ranting would soon be cut short by an abrupt and comically loud cough.

He'd quickly turn to Diana and respond. "Oh! Hola, Senora! Ah, um. I mean, hello, Miss." Matt didn't quite know what to make of this stranger, at first. She was a very beautiful brunette and seemed to want his attention for some reason. He tried to hide his appreciation for her figure and pretty face and casually walked to the ropes to have an easier conversation. "Can I help you out with anything...? Wait, don't tell me you're here for the spar?? I really didn't think anyone would answer that silly listing." Matt said with a confused look.

The Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner IgQk2vThe Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner PP89dH8The Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner ZoIhtGgThe Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner C8s1fSThe Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:04 pm

Diana simply watched with an un-amused glare as the man stumbled over his words, of course noticing her foes trailing eyes but simply looking past such in an effort to avoid the awkward. After all, the scenario was awkward enough already; Ask Diana a month ago where she considered her place to be currently in AFW, and she'd of responded with 'The Very Top.' Now here she was about to spar with a near fresh-out-the-box wrestler, that whilst may have had some experience a lifetime ago in the ring, was now in the fresh new world of AFW.

"Well...I did...unless you posted something like with ironically...in which case you're just fuc-" Diana would stop herself from insulting the figure in the ring, her head coming down for a moment as she forced herself to calm. She came here after all, by her own free will. "Let's just get to it." Forcing the words instead from her lips with a grunt, Diana would quickly look to begin removing the lazy attire she had thrown over herself to day. To several onlookers, and perhaps Matt himself, it appeared as though the Italian was preparing to strip right down to her underwear to wrestle, or perhaps further, before Diana's signature wrestling bikini became apparent.

Spoiler:

Finding herself on the ring apron with hand to the middle rope, with a huff coming from her lips, the Italian would spryly slide her figure through and land with both feet to the ring canvas.

"Treat this like a standard match, let the pins and submissions speak for themselves." Diana would state with absolute confidence, albeit with something of a tone that suggested the man could offer his own alternative as long as it of course was reasonable. "Go full pelt at me. Don't worry. I'll hold back." With a serious face, it would of become quickly apparent to the masked wrestler that Diana was being deadly serious; inadvertently mocking the man by stating somewhat she didn't believe he could handle her at full speed.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:59 am

Matt was feeling a mix of things right about now. He genuinely didn't expect to have an opponent. The luchador had a decent reputation back in his home country. You could ask any indie fan in Mexico about Señor Pasión and they could tell you all about his big matches. But in his current situation, wrestling overseas with no press or means of getting his name out there? He knew he'd come across as any other newbie would. And that in all likelihood, he'd go unrecognized and underestimated. After all, who answers a call to spar on a random flyer?

"Ah, my apologies..." Matt said as Diana began to strip down to one or two less layers than any passerby had anticipated. Her wrestling bikini did wonders to accentuate her well-defined muscles and womanly features. Matt's eyes widened as he witnessed what was likely the most well built and attractive opponent he had ever shared a ring with. He could only place his hands behind his head and pretend that he wasn't both impressed and aroused.

Once Diana made her way into the ring and landed in a well-coordinated and graceful fashion, Matt would answer her and continue previous thought that he lost amidst taking in being in Diana's presence. "That offer to spar wasn't placed there ironically. I've come here the same time, each day for a few days now, and no one's answered. But each time, I've been prepared. Including this one." The Mexican would bring his arms down and twist his torso, using the rope to increase his range of motion by holding onto it. "Normally, I'd ask for your name, but I get the feeling that you don't really care...you're a tough customer, right? All business?" Señor Pasión asked, rhetorically. "I won't ask for that because I swear I recognize you from somewhere. It's on the tip of my tongue but I'm sure it'll come to me...no, instead, I'll give you mine. I am Matthew Pasión. Please call me Matt." Matt got up and faced his sparring partner. He approached Diana with a smile on his face. The white-clad Luchador even looked up the lady in an attempt to make eye contact with her. He somehow managed to convey a serious expression despite his smirk.  

"You sure you're not off your game, chica? There's only one pin or submission in a standard match. We can do things any way you'd like, but I'd really advise against holding back. It's counterproductive. Just gives you an excuse to fall back on if you lose." He didn't seem too shaken up by Diana's serious demeanor. She wasn't the first accomplished wrestler he had faced. But she sure was proving herself to be one of, if not, the most intimidating.

Last edited by Winner3 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner IgQk2vThe Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner PP89dH8The Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner ZoIhtGgThe Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner C8s1fSThe Wrong Sort Of Practice Partner URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:22 pm

Diana herself simply had no alternatives to training gear. It was either down to the bare essentials and thereby no restraints, or no training. Hell, she couldn't even remember the last time she wore gloves, kick pads or the like. Her focus on her attire had been minimal at best, before she switched it to the man before her. Matt could of been the very definition of a scumbag heel, or the kindest man in the room. Hell, he even seemed to be the latter, apologising for something that was by no means his fault, along with assuming a polite and inquisitive tone that suggested his concerns in the ring were genuine. Then again, to Diana, you were one of two people, and she'd already made her mind on which Matt was.

"Great...a fucking talker..."

Whispered at a volume that was partially audible to the man across from her, Diana would look down for a moment as if to correct her post, greatly ignoring near enough everything the man said to her, again despite him being genuine.

"Diana..." She'd grunt, eyes scowling at the man as she forced herself to mostly ignore the idea that she could lose in such a bout. The man could of been a legend from where he came from, it wouldn't of made a difference. Diana normally would push herself to the maximum in hopes of an even fight. Now, she was just in a bad mood.

In an effort to sway her mind away from her own troubled thoughts, knowing that merely discussing her issues and foul mood would only highlight and most likely inflame them, Diana would begin to circle with a hop to her legs, keeping up a great momentum already as she tried to encourage her foe to begin the bout through suggestion. She wouldn't verbally tell Matt to begin the spar, simply broadcast such with her arms raised, fierce posture, and even fiercer gaze.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:59 pm

Matt heard Diana's passing comment about him being a talker. She didn't seem like she wanted to talk much, and that was ok. But something did seem off to him. The Mexican native knew that he'd encounter all types of different characters at AFW. And that many of them would be odd. But this was far from that. This wasn't an opponent seeking to make a friend or get a regular sparring partner. This wasn't even someone that came to test themselves against an unknown or re-familiarize themselves with the ring because it might have been a while. No, this a women with obvious skill and assets that seemed to want to throw down to take her mind off things. At least, that's what Matt gathered.

He'd begin to move at almost the exact same time Diana did. It would seem that the two would wordlessly and mutually agree on starting the contest between them. After making one pass around the ring with her, Matt would quicken the pace. He used the opportunity to showcase his speed, one of his greatest assets in the ring! As he sidestepped rapidly, like an out-boxer trying to outpace their opponent, he'd express a simple sentiment as opposed to his previous, longer thoughts.

"Diana, huh? We'll do things your way..." Matt sped up sharply and attempted to get behind the amazon. If he could manage that, she'd grab hold of her and attempt a Waistlock from behind!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:21 am

Even if Diana had been of her usual persona, she would of likely gave the man before her the same cold response she gave him now. Only, in her frustrated state of mind, she offered more bared teeth, something that was not exactly well hidden.

Rather than have to goad the man further to turn the spar into a physical one rather than verbal, she soon found the masked man before her. Diana simply opted to continue with her own controlled pace rather than the somewhat rash one her foe offered, her hands keeping a near precise height to serve both a defensive means and allow reach for a grapple. She wouldn't be given space to do the latter however, as Matt's overeager desire to tangle with the Italian beauty led the two to the first collision of skin.

Finding the man now behind her with arms around tone midsection, apparently just for restraint rather than a setup at a lift or compression, Diana's face kept it's cool composure. Latching both her own hands to the mans right palm, she'd begin to bend the very fingers of her foes grip to ensure a early release. Continuing with the now gripped arm, Diana would twist on her right foot to seamlessly switch positions with the man, albeit with a arm lock of sorts rather than gripping of waist.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:12 pm

For someone that came across as a bit on-edge, Diana seemed to counter Matt's maneuver rather calmly and effortlessly. She didn't seem to care much to get a feel for her opponent.Perhaps combat could be or was therapeutic for her. These thoughts stayed in the back of the Mexican's mind after the tables would turn on him following the Amazon's actions. She pried his arms off of her person with relative eased and quickly pivoted to bring herself behind him! It was at this point that it occurred to Matthew that he wouldn't be able to overwhelm Miss Accera just by being quick on his feet. She was clearly too capable an opponent to be taken a back, much less defeated in such simple fashion.

The Luchador would let out a sigh before attempting to find a way out. He'd try to step forward and extend his arm, despite the fact that it was still twisted. If Diana kept hold of his arm, he'd let out a quick grunt before flipping to untwist it, and gracefully land on his feet! The bout would shape up to look like what one would expect of a larger powerhouse versus a smaller high-flyer as the two highly formidable fighters began to vie for control of the match!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:35 am

Diana had yet to break her silence the moment the bout begin, opting to train and practice the man with actions alone. That, or perhaps she had little intention to spar with the man to begin with, and such exercise was merely a method of venting for the amazon.

Bog-standard chain wrestling now in session between the two fighters, Diana's expression would remain stern and prepared, confident that whichever counter her foe offered in response the Italian would know how best to respond.

Curiously, the man before her seemingly opted to further the pain in his own arm, before Diana ever so slightly tilted her head at what she was baring witness to. When she had entered the ring with the man before her, she was not so much expecting a high flyer or flexible finesse fighter given the man's toned stocky appearance. But low and behold, Matt quickly untwisted his arm with a flawless flip the Italian herself would likely ever to been able to accomplish.

A shame then, that the Italian was no fan of theatricality.

The moment Matt reared his body back to prepare to flip forward, Diana had the man figured, if a little surprised at the choice of escape. Rearing free arm wide as Matt found his way graciously through the air, the Italian would hook her arm back inwards with fluid motion-attempting to take her foes head off his shoulders the moment he landed with a monstrous lariat!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:30 pm

Although there were a fair number of subtleties implicated in the spar - many thoughts racing and body language exchanged between the two wrestlers, to the average fan or untrained eye, the events of the last exchange would come across as fairly straightforward and somewhat comedic. A layperson would just see a Mexican wrestler exhibit a bunch of effort and flip, only to be taken down by a vicious Lariat to the face!

But there was more to it than that. The Luchador would pull off an impressive display of coordination and agility in trying to find a way out of the Armlock. It wouldn't take very long to execute the flip, but the fact that he did it with his arm restricted and without assistance from the ropes or a running start made it seem really cool. Yet, not even a second after landing, he'd take forceful strike in the form of Diana's Lariat!

Matt got his arm up to try to block the brunt of it, yet the Amazon still managed to knock him to the ground! Flat on his back, Matt could merely hold his head and look up at Miss Accera. Her body was a sight to behold, and the view was quite stunning. But if that Lariat told Matt anything, it was that he'd need to proceed with caution. Voicing any appreciation of her body would likely be met with either her brushing it off or getting pissed off. And both of those things didn't help him right now.

The Mexican wrestler would let out a sigh before stating. "You're gonna take work to beat. I didn't think I'd get a strong opponent." If his opponent still had a grasp on his arm, even after knocking him down, Mat would try to use that leverage to kip up and attempt an Arm Drag takedown! If she had let go of him, he'd simply attempt to get up, but readied himself to counter; he made the assumption that Diana would try to pull him up for her next move.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next