by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An unexpected encounter

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An unexpected encounter - Page 2 Empty Re: An unexpected encounter

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:07 am

Shanari blinked, immidiatly stopping her advance home, her clothes were nicely wet now but she didn't care, looking over her shoulder at Sarah's back, sad at first but that same doll like look came back on her face.

" Y-You.. Really mean that..? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:19 am

Sarah smirked to herself. "Of course I do, Shanari dear," she replied, turning around to face the girl. "Didn't I say I'd take care of you? I wanted to visit you, I really did. But the Era of Hell wouldn't let me, you know that." Sarah smiled, and slowly started to advance on Shanari. "You believe me, don't you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 am

Shanari brought her hand to the side of her head, clutching it gently, something was stinging her from the inside but she shrugged it off after a while, turning completely to face Sarah.

" O-Off course Love! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:33 am

Sarah reached where Shanari stood waiting, still smiling at her. "That's my girl," she cooed, and would gently stroked the girl's cheek. She then raised an eyebrow. Even through the rain Sarah had noticed Shanari's change in appearence. "You look different," she noted, and then grinned. "I like it."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:35 am

Shanari closed the eye of the cheek that was being rubbed, releasing a gentle purring kind of noise, clearly such attention seemed new for her, completely forgetting where she was before blinking up at Sarah.

" Uhm.. You want to come home with me..? You might catch a cold here.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:45 am

Sarah chuckled lightly at Shanari's reaction to her cheek rubbing. It's like having a giant cat, she thought to herself amusingly. That thought made her frown, as it reminded her of her hatred for catgirl's. Uh....never mind.

"I thought you'd never ask," Sarah responded, retracting her hand and gesturing at the house ahead. "Lead the way."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:49 am

Shanari quickled nodded and turned to head straight towards one of the houses, taking out the keys of her house before she noticed someone lurking in the bushes at a neightbours house, the woman was showing and the man at the bushes was watching her. A sudden dark look came across Shanari, dropping the keys on the ground while she silented stepped towards the hiding man, though her hands suddenly took a strange position, as if ready to claw something though her middle and index finger were pressed together, Shanari's mood suddenly changed from friendly to murdering, tings weren't going to look good for the man..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:00 am

Sarah followed Shanari to her closeby house, waiting for her to open the door for her. She noticed the man soon after Shanari did. What the hell is-? And that's when it all became clear she saw the naked girl in the window. Oh. When Shanari went to confront this man, Sarah decided to sit back and watch for now. This ought to be good.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:08 am

Shanari stood right behind the man, watching him with her deadly gaze and waited for the perfect moment. When the man started to close his eyes and releasing a sigh, Shanari spoke out coldly.

" Was that fun? "

The man quickly gasped out in shock, turning to look at Shanari, pulling his pants back up but suddenly Shanari's hand was upon his throat, her fingernails squeezing into the tender skin.

" ..Fools like you should stay home "

The woman did not hear them, the guy immidiatly crying out in surrender but Shanari threw him out of the bushes and down upon the street, walking after his rolling form. The man was about stand up when one of Shanari's lethal kicks was send straight to his face, forcing him to fall onto his back and clutch his bleeding nose.

" S-Stop I'm sorry! I'll leav-- "

" We're not done. "

Shanari kept a calm pace after the man that was crawling away from her, Shanari's glare, her actions, it was so unlike her but it seemed she didn't even know. Finally the man manage to stand up and turn to limp away from her, Shanari leaning down to grab a rock and threw it effectively against the back of his head, to make him fall onto his stomach. Shanari started to slowly advance towards him again..

" Now what should I do... Cut out your eyes.. Break your arms.. Break your legs.. Maybe even make sure you never get an erection again.. "

Shanari walked over besides him, stomping her foot against the back of his head to force it against the dirty floor, crossing her arms against her chest and watched him.

" Beg like the dog that you are. "

" I-I'm sorry! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:26 am

Sarah watched it all, barely even blinking at the scene. She had to admit it was interesting watching a complete beatdown on the otherside, especially when it was a little girl beating on some old guy. It wasn't exactly the behavior she expected from Shanari after meeting her.

Maybe Sarah messed her up worst than she thought.

After the worst of it Sarah decided to step in. It wasn't that she was converned for the man's safety, far from it. It was just this was delaying her plans. "Careful not to kill him," Sarah called, approaching her from behind. "You know what your doctor said. I knew we shouldn't have taken you off the medication! I really don't feel like covering up another murder in this weather." Of course, everything she was saying were lies, and it was just to scare the man more than he already was. "Tell you what, champ," Sarah said, leaning down beside the man's head. "You give me your wallet, your phone, and your car keys, and I might just give my friend her meds back; nip this murder in the bud, you know?" She grabbed the man's hair roughly, showing him her maniacle grin. "So what do you say?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next