by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior - Page 5 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:14 pm

"Will this be enough? ...one more move...she is in no shape to counter it. That's it, I've won!!!", Melody thought to herself, excited to finally pick up her second win with the company. Navi was right. Screw that manager, wrestling was her thing.

With that, she would circle Alaina as she got up:

"I am sorry, but this is the end", Melody would say, before jumping and grabbing Alaina's head in midair, aiming to drive it to the mat with her finisher - Leaf Blade.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior - Page 5 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs Melody Serperior

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Alaina stumbled up to her feet. She was hurting sure, but now she was not dazed and aware of her surroundings. Alaina was tough and recovered quicker than many. She Melody ran and grabbed her around the head, Alaina instinctively planted her feet and shoved Melody away!

Sure, Melody wasn't going to be any worse for wear but Alaina escaped whatever it is that the rookie had planned for her. Alaina knew Meldoy would be up to her feet fairly quickly too wondering what went wrong with her offense. Alaina would greet her as she got up, wrapping her up for a quick bear hug, trying to squeeze Melody just a bit before plowing her down to the mat with a spine buster!

Melody was going to learn that some women could be down without being out. Alaina was such an example.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:18 am

Melody fell on her back after the champion roughly shoved her frame away from herself, the green hair landing on her back:

"AAGH" "How tough is this woman?!".

She got up within a second, only to be caught into a bearhug by the Amazon. Alaina's infamous strength, plus Melody's already damaged back from all those falls earlier?

She screamed in agony, tears forming in her eyes from the pain in her back, trying to pry Amazon's hands away. But it was useless for 2 reasons. First, no way Melody could overpower Alaina in terms of strength, the former champion being that much physically stronger than the rookie. Two, she was already prepared to let her Melody go, by dropping her into the mat with a spinebuster

Melody rubbed her eyes with one hand and clutched her pained back with another as the Amazon still loomed over her, ready to further attack her.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:18 am

Alaina could see that Melody was in a bad way. This seemed like a good time to really give it to her. The amazon pulled Melody up by the hair placing her head between Alaina's powerful thighs. Alaina quickly flexed her arms before reaching down to grab Melody around the waist and lift.

The crowd roared as they saw what was coming, if Melody didn't act fast they knew an amabomb was on the way as Alaina was trying to put an end to the upstart!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:35 am

Melody tried to ignore the pain in her back, but the accumulated damage on it was so big that she barely felt any pain in her scalp as the Amazon picked her up by her hair.

Once Alaina put Melody's head between her thighs, she immidiately knew what the former champion was planning...

"If she hits it, that's it...No. She won't hit it. I just need the right moment", Melody thought, as she was picked up for Alaina's Ama-bomb

Right before Melody was dropped to the mat backfirst, the rookie would try and drive her opponent's head with her thighs onto the canvas with a hurricanrana!

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:53 am

Alaina began to bring Melody crashing down when she felt her foes legs wrapping around her! Alaina's own finisher was reversed and used against her as the hurricanrana flipped her down to the mat hard! Alaina writhed in pain on the mat, grabbing at her back as she winced in pain!

Just when she thought she had Melody the kid managed to turn the tables in a big way!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:34 am

"OK. Back on track...just one more and that's it!", Melody would think, as she got up after the hurricanrana, still holding her aching back.

Alaina was her toughest opponent so far, a fact that she knew going into the match, and she respected her for that. But Melody knew that even she couldn't get up from a full speed knee to the face. Getting some distance between her and Alaina, she would wait until her head was up. As soon as that happened, she would run at the Amazon, attempting to hit her with a Running Knee to the face with her other finisher - Leaf Storm.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:43 pm

As Alaina worked her way up to her feet she saw a charging Melody. That was not good. With a cry Alaina got up and surged forward herself extending her arm. She was standing taller than Melody had likely hoped for her knee strike and instead leapt at the rookie, looking to hammer her with a strong lariat!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Her knee not quite reaching Alaina's head in time, Melody's head collided with Alaina's forearm, countering her finisher once again.

With the force of the move (and her own momentum from her run for her finisher), Melody painfully fell on her back, holding her head, dazed and shocked at Amazon's endurance.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:55 pm

Alaina could tell that the lariat rattled Melody. She was in a daze. A daze was a perfect situation, for the amazon at least. She bent down and again placed Melody's head between her legs, wasting no time in lifting the rookie as high as she could! Alaina spun to face the center of the ring and lift Melody up as high as she could before she brought the rookie crashing to the mat with all the force she could muster!

Alaina wanted to send a message, and the best way to do that was to make this amabomb as earth-shattering as possible.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next