by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Leiko Vs Suyou (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Leiko Vs Suyou (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Leiko Vs Suyou

Post by Clyton Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Leiko felt Suyou go limp as she continued the hold. Just to be on the safe side, she motioned the ref girl to come check if she has passed out. So the ref girl approached and crouched down, as she grabbed one of Suyou's arm and raised it up into the air. She then let it drop. If it does drop, the ref girl would immediately ring the bell for Leiko's victory by submission, and Leiko would release the hold. If it doesn't, Leiko would just put the sleeper hold more harder for Suyou to breathe.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Suyou had fought against it as long as she could, but she could feel her consciousness slipping away. Leiko's hold was too strong to be broken. Her back was still being bent and the sleeper was taking its toll. Slowly her eyes began to close, and she passed out with a soft groan. When the ref raised her arm it would flop back down lifelessly. The bell rang to declare Leiko the winner, and she fell limp onto the mat once she was released, still unconscious,
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Leiko quickly stood up and looked at her fallen opponent. The ref girl raised her arm in the air in victory, before letting go. Leiko then started to crouch down near Suyou's head. "Hey, wake up!"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Suyou slowly began to come to, her eyes fluttering open as she lets out another groan. Her head was pounding, and it took awhile for her to figure out where she was or what had happened. "Ugh....wh-what?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:45 pm

After seeing that Suyou has regained her consciousness, Leiko stood up. "That was a good match there." She said, outstretching her hand so Suyou can latch onto it and stand up. It is like a handshake again, but this time, Leiko won't attack her anymore. "How about being my friend?" She asked with a cheery, cute smile.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Suyou's vision came clear again, and she looked up at Leiko groggily. She took the hand when offered, and allowed Leiko to haul her to her feet. Even after all that had happened Suyou still found the little girl adorable, and couldn't believe she had actually beaten her. Man, I suck, Suyou thought miserably. Once again she had let her emotions get the better of her.

She shook Leiko's hand with smile. "Sure, I'll be your friend," she answered. "But only if you'll be mine."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:16 pm

"Why would that be? I have won this match, so that means you're mine instead, supposedly." Leiko said, before she thought of an idea. "How about this, I'll make a deal with you. I'll let myself be your 'slave', only if you are my slave first." She asked with a smile of her own. She does not want others to do what they want to do if they lose to her first, or else that would be unfair for her and it won't help her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Suyou blinked in astonishment. Apparently her interpretation of 'friend' and Leiko's were very different. The girl was asking her to be her slave! Of course, Suyou was guilty of doing such things herself, usually through force and not politely asking. It was a mistake Leiko would soon regret. "Hmmmm....I don't think I like that arrangement," she said with a smile. "How bout you just become my slave?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:59 pm

"Why? It's only logic that you should become my slave, I mean, 'friend', since I have won this match." Leiko answered back. She wasn't liking this one bit. Looks like Suyou doesn't want to be her friend, even though she won the match fair and square, well, somewhat. Maybe that's because she said slave instead of friend. She did treated her friends as slaves so much, she got used to calling them slaves. What a letdown. Although, she never did say the word, 'slave', in front of her friends, but ever since she entered the AFW, looks like she got her emotions better of her.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. When you said that you wanted me to be yours, I thought you meant you want me to become your slave. But that seems unfair since I have won this match, so it should be that you should be my slave. Not like I say that I treat my friends as slaves. It's just... insanity, hehheh... Can't we just be friends?" She giggled, although her voice sounded like she was worried and her words seem suspicious. She slowly tried to release her hand from the prolonged handshake, trying to keep away from Suyou... for now. She can feel something bad going to happen.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Suyou smirked amusingly. Leiko had made a big mistake in saying such things to her. Whatever feelings she had about losing the match were gone, now replaced with lustful anticipation.

Keeping a firm grip on Leiko's hand, Suyou kept a cool smile. After shaking it though, she refused to let go, but held on tight. "Well here's the thing you should know about me," she whispered. "I don't play fair." And then she would suddenly yank hard on Leiko's hand, sweep her up in her arms and crush her into a tight bearhug. Despite the fact Suyou had lost the match, she was going tomae Leiko hers.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Leiko Vs Suyou (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Leiko Vs Suyou (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next