by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gym friendship

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gym friendship Empty Gym friendship

Post by xalex Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:57 pm

Yori was still pretty new around the Afw. Only a few weeks have passed since she had signed the contract to become a part at this gigantic wrestling league. And till now she loved it around here. She to a handful of great matches behind her already, with many nice opponents. Opponents like these she would have never faced at one of the smaller league´s she worked for before the afw.  But everyone around here was a much better fighter than everyone she meets before. What meat that she had to become better as well! So Yori hit the gym more often and worked out even harder.

So again on this day. In the match with Amelie, Yori felt what real power was and she was impressed from that. In the future it was possible that she would meet someone like Amelie again and for that meeting she could use a bit extra muscles. For this Yori found herself training with weights pretty often in the last time, like today. She was lying on her back and doing some bench pressing. Sweat was running over her whole body, while she was pressing the 100 lbs up for the 15 time and for the last time. She slowly put the metal back on the holder before slowly sitting up. Putting her hands on her knees. She was breathing heavily while looking around in the. The gym was pretty empty. It was kind of nice to train in a empty gym… the afw was owning some places to work out and so the fighters could train without anyone bothering them. Yori picked up her bottle and took a big swallow of water, before she stood up and took her bath towel and got to the Treadmill, to finish of her workout for today. She was wearing her typical sport bra; sport shorts combo.
”Yori Nazuka”:

Back to top Go down

Gym friendship Empty Re: Gym friendship

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:47 pm

Kara was chancing into her wrestling attire as she wondered how long it would be before she would debut in an actual match as the Chinese woman was not someone who was used to waiting. Luckily for the martial artist it seemed that the gym facilitates of the AFW were perfect and she could not wait to try them out as she would walk out of the locker room dressed in a blue with red outline cheongsam and underneath wore a white sports bra and panties and was surprised that the gym was practically empty.

After looking around the gym for a while she would spot another wrestler who was currently working out on the treadmill and saw that their was an empty one just besides the other woman. So with that in mind Kara would grasp an bottle of water and walk towards the other wrestler and place the bottle she was holding near the other woman's stuff. Getting on the treadmill and turn it on as she would start to run while she said ''hello their i'm Kara and i hope you don't mind if i use this threadmill beside yours''.

Kara Mui:

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:58 am

Yori was only a short period of time on the treadmill when suddenly a new person was appearing right next to her. Surprised she looked over to her shoulder to see that a woman, maybe her age, would get onto the treadmill right next to her. Yori would directly smile at her, trying to take a peek at her body.

He had long beautiful black hair and had a very well trained body. She was looking great all in all. Without problems the mature woman could see that the new woman had a very well trained body, she must hit the gym pretty often as well. But she was no muscle woman. Not at all, she had a flat stomach and as well a nice pair of boobs and a nice butt. Yori needed to admit that she was thinking that she was looking pretty attractive.

The new woman would start walking before introducing herself to Yori. Yori would smile friendly at her and would reach out with her hand. “hey Kara, nice to meet you. My name is Yori. Yeah feel free to use it… it will be nice to have someone next to me to talk to. Training alone can be pretty boring.” She would say turning her treadmill a bit down.
She turned her head taking a closer look at the new woman; she wanted to find out if she saw her in the afw before somewhere. It would be pretty embarrassing, if she would be a big name around here and Yori wouldn´t notice her. But the name and this face wasn´t ringing any bell.
So after some moments Yori would ask friendly. “Hey… sorry that I ask that way… but are u a wrestler at the afw as well? Sorry If you are… but I think I never saw you around here before or saw you in a match before… Again sorry if you are, I am new around here… so I didn´t meet maybe people around here…” Yori tried to be polite about this and not looking mean against her. Some people can be pretty sensitive about being recognized from other.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:42 pm

Kara would just smile back as she noticed the other woman was trying to take a peak at her body and after she introduced herself could not help but smirk as she whispered ''I don't mind being stared at so go ahead''. But just as Yori was checking her out the Chinese woman was doing the same as she had to admit the blue haired woman was gorgeous and had a nice butt which she already saw when she walked towards her earlier.

Accepting the other woman;s hand she would just nod and reply back ''i agree with that which was why i came over her when i saw you working on Yori'' as she would start to run on her own treadmill. Of course the next quistion did cause her to go silent for a moment as she was not sure if the other woman was willing to take to newcomers as she took the time to calm down before looking Yori in her eyes.

''Well i doubt you would have heard of me as i am a wrestler in the AFW but still waiting for my first match so i hope that won't be a problem for you''said Kara as she knew from past experiences that some woman would not take well to newcomers especially in a league like the AFW. Even so she hoped that the woman beside her was not one of those as she keeps running at a slow pace as she would then ask a question of her own. ''What about you Yori as i don't think you have bin in the AFW that long yourself since your name did not pop up that much when i researched the other wrestlers in this league'' while hoping this would not cause the other woman to become upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:04 am

Yori would smile a bit sadly to her neighbor on the treadmill. She kind of really felt sorry for her that she didn´t found a debut match yet. “I am sorry to hear that… I really hope you find a good opponent as soon as possible for a good first match. I know it can be hard to have your first match around here.” She would take a short break taking a swallow from her bottle and shaking her head a bit.
“But yeah you are right. I am new around here as well… I signed the contract to get into the league some time ago but I got to make a few checks and get over some problems first. Some people called me too old to join the afw now… I wouldn´t be in a good enough shape to do matches around here… and I should better directly quit before I get hurt around here. So I should have given my place to a younger bug… But luckily I get through every test with great grade… and during the time in other, smaller leagues I had the chance to already make myself a name… so I think this is the main reason why I got a debut match so fast…”

Yori would turn the speed of her treadmill a bit up before turning her head over to Kara again. “Is there any problem you don´t get your match? What did you do before you get to the afw?” The blue haired woman would take another look at the outfit of her opponent. “From the looks of your dress I would guess, maybe a Martial Arts Fighting Sport? Maybe the most people are afraid that a older woman would kick their ass and so they won´t take the matches with you!” yori tried to cheer up her new friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Kara would just listen to Yori's story and would slowly get annoyed when she heard about the part where some of the people were saying the woman beside her was to old to join the AFW. ''Well thanks for the vote of confidence and i expect to be booked for a match soon and if any of those people comment on your age i hope you tell them to fuck off'' replied the Chinese martial artist as she agreed that it did help that Yori had experience in other organisations and not in the underground scene.

Not noticing the woman beside her had turned down the speed as Kara would keep running at a faster pace then Yori did as she listed to the quistion she was just asked and thought about the best way to answer it. ''Well you did successfully figure out i am a martial artist but while i still used my training to keep myself in shape i had not competed in tournaments since i was 23'' replied Kara and after took a deep breath as she turned the speed of the machine a bit lower. ''It took me 16 years and an argument with another mom before i tried my hand at wrestling and mostly just did the underground scene until i figured out i needed more money to send my kid to collage'' was the last thing Kara would say before she turning the treadmill off and stepped of it as she when to grab the bottle of water and take a sip.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:30 pm

Yori was listing to the story of Kara… it was kind of sad to listen to her. But the story was sounding pretty similar to her own back story. She started fighting as well for the money… Yori would have love to see in what great shape she was all these years ago… she would love to see Kara in action back then and even more today. “Oh you only fight for money?”, asked Yori. She would keep walking for some moments before she turned her Treadmill of as well. She would slowly step down from her and step next to Kara. Yori would start wipe off the sweat of her face, before putting her towel over her head and taking a big sip of her water as well.

“So going into the ring isn´t fun for you just work? What a pit… but yeah the Afw is paying pretty dame good pampered to the entire smaller league I was fighting for… But I must admit I rather fight for the fun meanwhile. When I started off I did it as well for the money. But meanwhile my girls are both grown up and started working on their own… this means I don´t have to pay for them anymore, this means I don´t need money so badly lately...” Yori would take another sip from her bottle. “So what is up to you next? Want to train around and go drink something with me afterwards? I pay!”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Kara was wondering what Yori thought of her story and was surprised when the woman asked if she only fight for the money as she waited for the other woman to stop running and get of the treadmill. Wanting to reply right after Yori was done with running she had to wait until the woman was done with talking as she had to agree with most of what the Japanese woman was saying. As she could not believe what the AFW was willing to pay her and the gym equipment was of the best quality in her eyes.

''Well i do fight for the money i also do it for myself as i missed the thrill of fighting while raising my son as i could not believe the rush i got after beating that another mom after dropping my son off at school one day. But i am happy you don't need the money but i want to send my son to collage and to do so i need to earn a lot of money and if i can do so while having fun all the better right'' replied Kara as she only stopped talking to take another sip of water. In the meantime she would hear Yori's offer to keep training together and get a drink afterwards and just smirked as she whisper ''i love to take you up on your offer as i don't know any good places to go and enjoy a drink to be honest but i will buy you a round at the very least agreed'' while extending her hand for the other woman to shake and agree to her terms.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:31 am

Yori would smile a bit happier when she heard there her opponent was fighting for the thrill as well. That made her even more likeable to yori than she already was. Fighting for money alone was kind of strange in the eyes of the mature woman… How couldn´t you enjoy a great fight with another opponent. And that she was sending a part of her money to her son was kind of cute from her, it showed that Kara was a good mother carrying for her son… Yori saw worst parents. The mature woman wanted to know what happened back there with Kara and the other mom, but she didn´t dare to ask. Maybe it was a story Kara wasn´t happy to talk about. So Yori would wait asking this for a better moment. when Kara was a bit drunk maybe she would talk about it… So Yori knew her job for the rest of the day.

“Don´t worry I know just great places around here to go and drink a few.”, she would wink her new friend. “There must be a way where I can kill of time and meet some new friends… Normally I don´t meet anyone nice around here in the gym… But today must be my lucky day!” Yori would start walking into the gym backwards while always keeping her eyes on Kara. She had her typical smile on her face. She was pretty down from her own workout but she could at least try to hold on with Kara… she hoped that she didn´t look to weak now when it comes to lifting weightes… “so what do you want to do first? I never trained with a martial artist... can be interesting… feel free to take the lead Kara.”

[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:04 am

Kara was glad she meet another mature woman in the AFw as she hoped they could become friends even if it was likely they have to face each other in the future as she wanted to know more about Yori. AS the fact the other woman had two daughters interested her as she always wanted one of her own but did not had the best of luck in the love department after meeting the asshole who got her pregnant and ran away.

Hearing about the fact that Yori knew some great places to go and get a drink was good news to her and was a bit disappointed when she heard the woman across from her had not meet anyone nice in the gym in the time she bin here. ''Well then it a lucky day for me as in my first day going to the gym i meet someone who is both nice and knows the best places to go and get a drink''in a teasing tone as she followed behind Yori until they reached the weights. Crouching down to grab one of the weights and starts lifting them she would just smile and reply ''well you should not chance your workout because of how i do it as i am mostly a powerhouse who is quick on her feet so it depends on what kind of fighter you are really''

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next