by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gym friendship

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gym friendship - Page 7 Empty Re: Gym friendship

Post by xalex Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:30 pm

Yori tried everything she could hopping being able to bring her opponent down onto her back, but even after using a combination of her whole strength and weight Kara was able to catch her and avoid falling right onto her back. Again pretty impressive from the Chinese woman how she caught them both of them just like that.

And then she just toped this whole action off by thrown both women onto their side. Yori needed to moan out loudly when she falls to her side… now she was lying there on the floor face to face with her opponent. YOri would smile at her, while trying to wrap each of her legs into the leg of kara, making it impossible for both women to use their legs.

YOri would smile at Kara and say: “Oh come one sweet… this is just a game… not reason to get to serious about it… but only because you don´t have any chance of winning doesn´t mean you should cheat…”

The position the two women where in were leading to much body contact between the two. Yori was surprisingly enjoying this position and she wouldn´t mind staying some time in this… having Kara beautiful body so close… and her face as well… although Yori would never admit it she got the desire to kiss Kara.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:03 pm

Kara with a lot of luck and effort was able to force Yori to land on her side with her rather then be pushed onto her back by the Japanese woman as now both woman would stare into each other's eyes. Still hearing the other woman moan loudly did surprise the martial artist until she feels Yori's legs wrap themselves around her own as the former boxer made sure she could not use her legs at the moment.

Still hearing Yori saying it was all a game and nothing serious would cause a smile to appear on the Chinese woman's face until she finished her sentence by saying that even if the martial artist did not stand a chance of winning. It did not mean that she could cheat to chance the odds in her favor as Kara replied ''you will regret saying that Yori'' and soon after as their bodies were grinding against one another lean forward to kiss the Japanese woman on her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:16 am

Yori was trying to hold her opponent for the moment while coming up with plan to beat her… right now they were in a pretty even position. Neither woman had a advantage over the other… and both stared right into the eyes of the other. The Japanese woman needed to smirk when she heard the words of Kara. They sounded like Kara would do anything mean with her.

But before the Japanese was able to give anything back to her friend she suddenly felt how bodies were grinded together, right before she felt how the soft and warm lips of Kara were pressed against her own. YOri needed to rip her eyes wide open when that happened… she totally didn´t see this coming. But her surprise soon chanced into pleasure and enjoyment, when she started to press her own lips against the lips of the Chinese was well… this was feeling so great… Yori was full focused on the kiss and forgot completely about the fight right now…

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:45 am

Kara thought she had giving herself some time to think as it seems the Japanese woman was enjoying the feeling of having her body grind against the martial artist's own. Plus the fact that the Chinese woman had leaned forward and distracted the former boxer with a kiss was also a pretty good reason for why Yori had not pushed forward as both woman were for now holding each other.

Still the feeling of the other woman's body against her own was enough to almost cause the former martial artist to forget about their little practice match and enjoy the pleasure she was feeling at the moment. Especially when she feels the Japanese woman's lips against her own as for a moment it was enough for Kara to just stop fighting and focus on winning that kiss. Still when she notice the former boxer was not trying to push her onto her back and allow Yori to roll on top of her was enough for Kara to regain her fighting spirit as her breasts would push against the Japanese woman as slowly the former martial artist was trying to force the other woman onto her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:21 pm

Yori was enjoying the kiss her opponent started just a moment before. The Japanese woman would rub her body against the tight body of the Chinese… and it was just feeling so great for her right now, she didn´t wanted to stop any time soon… But suddenly she felt how Kara was again starting to push against her. Looks like one of the woman didn´t forget about the match going on right now… but YOri didn´t care… she was keep kissing her opponent and would go on rubbing her body against he, while she was slowly pushed onto her back.
It didn´t took long before Yori found herself on the back and her opponent on top of her. Only now the Japanese woman would separate the lips of hers from them of Kara. She would look around with a smirk on her face.. “Hm looks like I lost to you and you were fighting after the rules.” But yori would then smile straight up into the eyes of her opponent, putting her head to her side. “but losing this way… isn´t the worst way I lost… if we have another match some day and I love the same way again I wouldn´t mind…. So my strong conqueror what do you want to do with your victim now?”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:01 am

Kara did not think a mere kiss would be enough to distract the Japanese woman as she had expected the former boxer to keep fighting. Still as both woman would rub their bodies against each other it seems that Yori did not care for their little contest anymore after the martial artist kissed her and seem more focused on rubbing her body against the Chinese's own.

So soon enough Kara was able to push Yori onto her back as she would not break the kiss right away but when she did it came as a bit of a surprise when the former boxer was smirking at her.  Still hearing the other woman talk it did seem to Kara that Yori got what she wanted out of the match as for a moment the martial artist did not know how to reply and just stared the former boxer in the eyes.

''Sorry what were you saying as you lost me after you said I lost Yori''replied Kara as she would keep the other woman pinned beneath her until the former boxer would repeat what she just said.

Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:26 am

Yori looked up to her opponent, it was pretty obvious that she caught kara with her commentary pretty cold….Yori would smile at her friend with a smile before her looks would chance a bit. YOri would try to look sad up to Kara with a look like she was pretty scared and sad at the same time…
Then she tried to let her voice sound like she would almost cry. “Oh no… the big bad strong Kara beat me… please have mercy on me and my poor body when you have your way with it… but take what is yours… I am all yours after you beat me in this game of ours!” Yori would repeat what she just said in a bit other words… trying to tease her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:15 pm

Kara would soon be smirking down at Yori as she heard what the former boxer had to say as she forgot about the fact that she and the Japanese woman made a bet before this little match of theirs. So with that in mind the martial artist would slowly lean her head down as she whisper ''so anything I want you will have to do right Yori? If so then you must be scared of what I will be forcing you to do Yori but don't worry for I am a kind master''into the Japanese woman's ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:52 pm

Yori needed to hold herself back that she didn´t start to laugh out loudly. She would smile right into the face of her friend with a happy look on her face. Then she would say to her. “We got two ways how this can go from here… either you get back up and stop pressing all the air right out of me, or you finally start ripping my clothes off… I think we should go with the first action here, but let me say I am open to both.” The mature Japanese woman would try to struggle herself free again from under her friend, hopping that she would let her go soon. As much as she enjoyed the body contact with her she would prefer other ways of getting these. Maybe she would be able to get a rematch with Kara someday, and she would really hope so and look forward to it that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:56 pm

Kara would try to keep a straight face as she looked Yori in thee eyes before giggling when she saw the former boxer smile back at her. Still both of the options the Japanese woman was currently suggesting did sound good to the martial artist as she would keep the other wrestler trapped beneath her. ''While both options sounds nice I think that you are forgetting the 3rd option. And that one would require you to do what I ask of you Yori and your first order would to give me a massage'''replied the Martial artist as she got off her opponent and lay down so the former boxer could give her a massage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next