by Yori Yesterday at 12:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 9:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 7:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 7:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[ONE] Round One Match: Melody Serperior vs Makie Akamatsu

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

[ONE] Round One Match: Melody Serperior vs Makie Akamatsu - Page 8 Empty Re: [ONE] Round One Match: Melody Serperior vs Makie Akamatsu

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:06 am

Melody smiled as Makie told her she deserved the win. After the rough few months she has had, hearing those words lifted a very big load off her chest.

She was slightly surprised as Make gave her a hug, but then accepted it, and hugged Makie back. "Thank you. And certainly! If you want a rematch, ask me anytime you would like!", she would answer.

As the two women released the hug, Melody noticed Makie not feeling well. She hoped she didn't give her opponent a concussion...

"Do you need help going to the back?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

[ONE] Round One Match: Melody Serperior vs Makie Akamatsu - Page 8 Empty Re: [ONE] Round One Match: Melody Serperior vs Makie Akamatsu

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:18 am

Makie blinked at Melody's comment. She felt fine. Other than the wooziness and the ringing in her ears and splitting headache, she had taken worse. Did she really seem that bad?

"Hey, I'll be fine, newbie," she replied with a smile. "I've taken worse than..." As if on cue, in mid-sentence, her balance suddenly went out the window as she wobbled, hurriedly grabbing onto the rope before she could fall over. Her eyelids suddenly felt heavy, and she blinked furiously to keep them open.

"On second thought, yeah, if you're offering," she said. She really didn't want to be helped out of the ring: it was bad enough she had almost been KO'd by a new girl, but being helped out by her as well would just add to the embarrassment. But at this rate, she really didn't think she would be able to get out on her own steam.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:20 pm

"Woah!"

Melody tried to step towards Makie as she lost her balance for a second, though Melody stopped once she noticed Makie managing to recover at the ropes. Melody felt incredibly bad for a second. Her style targetted people's heads way too much. Maybe she should add some other moves to her repertoire.

Melody would nod as Makie would accept her help. She stepped towards the woman, and leaned for her to put her arm on Melody's shoulder.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:07 pm

Makie's legs sagged under her as she tried to prop herself upright on the ring. It was a good thing that Melody was nearby to prop her up, and that she was willing to do so. Pride be damned, Makie's head was swimming, and she had doubts about being able to get out of the arena on her own steam at this rate.

"Th-thanks," Makie mumbled as the two of them headed through the ropes. "I take it back, you have a really mean finisher. Think I'm...nnngh...gonna be feeling it for a few days." Around them, the crowd was cheering at this great display of sportswomanship, roaring in approval at Melody graciously helping out her beaten opponent.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:28 am

With Melody propping Makie with her shoulder, she heard Makie's comment about her finisher. Although she smiled at the compliment, she was slightly worried if she accidentally gave her opponent a concussion.

Melody would help Makie exit the ropes and then towards the entrance ramp, disappearing soon enough into backstage, to help her beaten opponent to the infirmary to get checked...and to prepare for the second round of ONE tournament.

Winner by Pinfall: Melody Serperior

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8