by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants

Go down

Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants  Empty Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants

Post by noob Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:45 am

Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants

Few things about me first

I’m always open to new ideas or constructive criticisms and I’m usually happy to talk about just about anything. If ya have questions, please ask. I check my PMs often and feel free to ask for my trillian name.

Post length isn’t to important to me. That being said, I can guarantee a consistent 6-7 lines but sometimes it’s a bit hard for me to keep up with more than that on a constant basis.

I do try my best to match people’s posts though and I expect an effort to do the same since it really shouldn’t be hard to post 3-4 lines. If I’m making it hard, please tell me and I’ll try to change.

If I posted something that was hard to understand, not consistent, or has any errors, or you’d just like to change, please tell me and I’ll gladly try to fix it.

I like to plan who wins before the match usually and maybe some specific spots. Other than that I’ll play it by ear. If planning ain’t your thing, I’m fine with that too but just give me a few preferences to work with

The preferred matches part isn’t definitive, just looking to give people a bit of an idea…I’m kind of unimaginative sometimes when it comes to that category

Smothers and squeezes are always a plus in my book Razz

I’d like to keep weapons, blood, and broken bones out of my matches for the most part.

Julia and Meili available for non hentai tension matches

Here’s the roster

Ally Reish - Ally's a feisty pile of energy. She’ll try to use her speed to quickly strike at her opponents and get them to the ground. From there you better move quickly or else you’re getting smothered. Ally isn’t particularly big, but don’t tell her that or you’ll get an earful about how she thinks she could wipe the floor with you. Ally is one that sometimes bites off more than she can chew.
Preferred matches: Smother, hentai, standard

Julia Hiroshi – She’s a gymnast who likes to show off her flexibility. She’ll try to stretch her opponent out until they can’t bend anymore, and then she’ll stretch further. If she can’t bend her opponent then she will find a way to choke them out. Julia is middle of the road in terms of stats and talents. She tries to keep matches competitive but light hearted.
Preferred matches: KO only, Submission only, standard, hentai

Meili Zhang - Meili as as confident as they come, perhaps bordering on arrogant. Referring to herself as China's greatest export, she's looking to show anyone and everyone exactly how great she is. Mei focuses on getting her opponent in a hold and then teasing them until they finally tap out. While larger than a lot of wrestlers she's far from the biggest and is not very proficient at throwing her weight around.
Preferred matches: Submission only, hentai

Natsuki Akira - Natsuki is a cute little imp. She always likes to have fun at the expense of others. The multicolored haired wrestler will do whatever she needs to win but also understands that her opponent might do the same. Her motto is "Don't get mad, get even." Natsuki uses submissions and sometimes a smother to tire out her opponent before going in for the finish,
Preferred matches: Up for anything.

William Castur – Will is a bartender by day, and a fairly average wrestler by night. He’s a jack of all trades and a master of none. He appreciates a good challenge and likes to keep things clean. The bartender can hold his own in the ring and tries to banter with the best of them. Will is fairly reserved, not completely used to everything that comes along with being in the AFW yet.
Preferred matches: Up for anything.

Ally "Cat" Reish – She’s a feisty cat girl (F&F version of my other character). She’ll try to use her speed to quickly strike at her opponents and get them to the ground. From there you better move quickly or else you’re getting smothered. Ally isn’t particularly big, but don’t tell her that or you’ll get an earful about how she thinks she could wipe the floor with you. Ally is one that sometimes bites off more than she can chew.
Preferred matches – Smother, hentai, standard
noob
noob

Back to top Go down