by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Miss Spencer vs Daisuke Kamiya (IT'S OVER!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Miss Spencer vs Daisuke Kamiya (IT'S OVER!) Empty Miss Spencer vs Daisuke Kamiya (IT'S OVER!)

Post by Maxy Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:20 am

Normal match
15 minute time limit
Miss Spencer vs Daisuke Kamiya w/ Sion

While the others where who knows where, Daisuke was getting ready for her debut match. Sion saw Dai's open near by but didn't pay attention to that person at first. "Just remember that and you'll be fine. She bends down to tie to boot up and Sion takes a quick peak at Dai's opponent 'Not bad looking in person if I do say so myself' she thought with a grin. "Ok hun I'm ready. Is she going out first or are we?"

"She is, I think."

Last edited by 589 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Miss Spencer vs Daisuke Kamiya (IT'S OVER!) Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs Daisuke Kamiya

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:34 am

And indeed, she was right. Ms. Spencer would make her way to the ring first, carrying a microphone in one hand, a stern look on her face. She climbed into the ring and looked around at the crowd, shaking her head slowly, intent on giving them a message before her debut match.

"Look at you all...this is pathetic! When I first heard about this federation, this Friction, I expected good things out of it. But I get here, and what do I find? Winners stripping down their opponents and humiliating them? Hentai matches? What kind of a place is this?"

She paused a moment, then continued.

"This federation could be so much more, but all of you are turning it into a place for perverts and sexual deviants! Well, I say no more to that! As long as I'm here, things are going to start to be different, and if anyone wants to complain, I plan on sticking around for a while!"

She then flungs the mic angrily to the ref to get rid of, then turned to the entrance, waiting on her opponent to make her appearance.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Miss Spencer vs Daisuke Kamiya (IT'S OVER!) Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs Daisuke Kamiya

Post by Maxy Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:54 am

Daisuke listened to what was said from where she was. 'She has a point, it could be better, but it's not all bad.' They then get the word that they're up and Daisuke takes a deep breathe as her theme cues up before going out with Sion. This was a big match for both of them. For Daisuke as a wrestler debuting somewhere new, and Sion starting his managing career. He holds the ropes open for her as she steps in the ring and then calls for the mic that Dai's opponent just had as Daisuke does some final stretching.

"You know you got a point there, it does seem a bit strange that there are some matches that are, well, a bit 'suggestive', and while that may be entertaining to a certain extend, I'm sure there are those that value and respect those that come to represent the W in this promotion's name. Just like my mother, the legend Kei Maxwell, and like yourself, my client comes from a country that produces some of the best wrestlers of all time, and you have represnted Canada and yourself well, but my client is unlike anything you've seen before, and I know you've had a lot of tough competition back in the RumbleRoses tournament."

Daisuke then asks for the mic from him.

"All this teaching pervs a lesson and who's better than who stuff aside, Sion does have a point, we come from a place where we pride ourselves on wrestling, so let's just cut the chitchat and show these fans and everyone else on the roster what it means to be a wrestler." She tosses the mic back to him and extends an arm out to her.

Meanwhile, Rebecca took a seat in the front row to check the the action out. She noticed Spencer was there and looked a bit shocked and quickly put a hat on and sunglasses hoping not to be seen and that it was done in time. 'Hope she didn't see me.'

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:56 am

Spencer would nod, smiling a bit and taking Daisuke's hand, giving it a firm shake, obviously pleased by her attitude, then stepping away and lifting her arms up defensively, waiting for the match to begin.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:07 am

Sion stepped outside the ring and hung around the edge of it. When the bell rang Daisuke's mind went a total blank for a moment but then shook it off and went for a lock up.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:17 am

Spencer would gladly take the lock up, testing Daisuke's strength for a moment before suddenly trying to work the girl into a tight headlock. If sucessful, she would wrench Daisuke's neck a few times, before going to bulldog her to the mat.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:29 am

Daisuke wasn't able to win the lockup battle, but on the attemped bulldog she attempted to reverse it into a version of an atomic drop.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:32 am

Spencer lifted, and dropped back down, falling down to her knees.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:34 am

Daisuke saw an opening and jumped on her back and tried to lock in slepper hold.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 am

Spencer was too experienced to let such a thing happen so soon into the match, and as Daisuke went to jump on her, she would lean right forward, attempting to flip the girl onto the mat in front of her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Miss Spencer vs Daisuke Kamiya (IT'S OVER!) Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs Daisuke Kamiya (IT'S OVER!)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next