Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94) - Page 4 Empty Re: 5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94)

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:00 am

Still holding her hurt belly, Melody got to her feet shortly after Tracer did.

"Well...if you say so...", Melody growled. If Tracer said she was fine, and then speared her, who was she to judge.

Launching herself at Lena with an outstretched arm, Melody attempted to take down her fellow Brit with a clothesline!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94) - Page 4 Empty Re: 5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Tracer took the clothesline hard, falling flat on her back. Mel was matching her blow for blow now, with each strike leveling the other for another minute. Shaking her head to get the cobwebs out of her vision, the British Bombshell staggered to her feet, knees knocking together and eyes dazed.

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94) - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:31 am

Melody still breathed heavily after Tracer's spear, but the greenette definitely had the match in her favor right now.

Looking to continue having her upper hand on Tracer, Melody would rush to the ropes to her back, Melody would rush back at Tracer. Jumping into the air close to Lena, Melody would try a new move she didn't get to bust out yet, trying to slam her calf into Lena's head to knock her down to the mat with a Leg Lariat!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:44 pm

The Leg Lariat knocked Tracer down hard, almost spinning her in a full flip to land on her front. The poor woman was almost out on her feet, still pushing herself to stand. Stubbornness, or stupidity, take your pick. Whatever it was, it was keeping Lena in this match.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:40 pm

Despite managing to floor Tracer, the stubborn woman was determined to get back to her feet, with Melody once again both impressed with her determination...but also angry at it nonetheless.

As Tracer found her way to her feet, Melody would catch Trader's head into a front facelock, before attempting to lift the smaller woman into the air only to bring her down on her hurting head for the Impaler DDT!

If successful, Melody would immediately drop on top of Tracer And hook her leg as she counted the pin!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:53 am

Tracer tried to push Mel off of her, but the woman locked her into the frontal facelock, lifting her body up to spike her with a Impaler DDT! The Brit's body collapsed in a heap, being turned over as her leg was hooked for the pin!

"ONE! TWO! TH-" was all Mel could get to when Tracer's arms shot up to break the count in a final desperate comeback.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:49 pm

"Thr---Damnit!", Melody shouted as Tracer kicked out. Their Avalanche match was repeating itself. Melody was throwing all she could at the brunette, but she just hung on and survived the best she could for an opportunity to strike...was what happened 5 months ago going to repeat itself today?

"No...No!", Melody would say as she got to her feet, getting her hands around Lena's head to pull her up to her feet...

...before jumping, getting her hands around Lena's head again, and forcing it down onto the mat with the momentum of her fall with her finishing Leaf Blade!!!

If successful...Melody would hesitate before the pin. Last time, Tracer kicked out, being the only woman to survive her finisher to this day. If she did that again, would Melody...

Rather than dwell on that too long, the greenette would just pin Lena, hooking her leg as she laid on top of her:

"ONE!", she counted the first fall...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:33 pm

Despite the kickout, Lena couldn't tell which way was up, and was only dimly aware of Melody's outburst before feeling her opponent grab her sweaty hair, dragging her to her shambling feet. She wasn't standing for long though, as Mel jumped up, wrapping her arms around the Brit's head, bringing her head slamming into the mat with her Leaf Blade! The force of the impact made her body BOUNCE, flopping onto her back, arms splayed out and head lolling to the side, chest heaving and eyes peacefully shut.
Melody didn't hesitate diving on top of her and hooking up her limp leg for the pin. Tracer, deep in her blackout, tried to rouse herself, but it proved too much, and she found herself slipping into the welcoming blackness.

"ONE! TWO! THREE!"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:16 am

"TWO!"

"TH----Ree?"
, Melody would hesitate in saying the final count as Tracer...didnt kick out, unlike last time.

The greenette was actually shocked. The spar has been going for a few minutes now, and it's length wasn't quite as long as their match at Avalanche. And it wasn't as intense as the match 5 months ago. Lena was someone who could survive a bigger meeting, this should have been nothing, something was wrong:

"L-Lena? Hey, Lena? Are you alright?", Melody conserningly asked as she was looking on her knees at the seemingly unconscious Tracer...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:10 am

Tracer remained limp beneath Melody, out cold. True wile this match wasn't as intense, Lena was nowhere near 100%. After her losses and sneak attacks, she was battered and bruised, and was a bit easier to put down than when she debuted.

Her chest rose and fell slowly, a peaceful look on her face as she slept on, no signs of waking up anytime soon, leaving Mel alone with her thoughts.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next