Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

AliceBun, Harrier, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, Ragdoll_Jobbers

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for action

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:33 pm by skip-stop

Hi hi

The past few months have been rather sad, and the future has been very foggy. But now I can say that I'm alive again. In this regard, I would like to find a few new threads. My roster is here and here. Current preferences of matches:
for Karen - hardcore and everything related to it or special conditions with elements of hardcore
for Charlotte - standard or maybe standard in tension
for Margarita - standard or hentai
for Astrid - standard and hardcore or maybe special conditions
Although …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Match Search

Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:41 am by GrandAkumaShogun

With two of my three boys open for something I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a match with either Takeshi or Takeichi. If you're interested hit me up on here or send me a message. Or if you want to plan not a match per say but some other kind of interaction that'd be fine as well. Thank you in advance.

Comments: 0

My current situation and an update about Eliza

Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:23 pm by Deus001

Hello everyone

Its Deus here, some of you might not even remember or know me if you joined this year. And to be honest I won't blame you, I've been juggled about IRL this year. I went from two part time jobs to a full time and then back to part time and in between, I had totally forgotten about this site in the process and didn't work with people like I should have.

Recently has been the final nail for me due to parental mental health issues, the hard part of the storm is over now thankfully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

La Avispa Negra II "The Black Wasp"

Go down

La Avispa Negra II "The Black Wasp" Empty La Avispa Negra II "The Black Wasp"

Post by SimplyMoon on Mon May 01, 2017 11:18 pm

Name: Diana Alvarro
Ring Name: La Avispa Negra II
Sex: Female
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 141lbs
Nationality: Puerto Rican
Alignment: Tweener
Entrance music: Cardinal Sin- Resurrection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJI0WeITmTI

Wrestling Information

Style: Quick grapples and strikes.  Rough ground game with a mix of traditional wrestling and and submissions. Typical aerial moves of a luchadora.
Type: Luchadora

Preferred Attacks: Quick Punches, Kicks, Shooting Star Senton, Pescado, Camel Clutch, Ankle Lock, Shiranui, Hurrricanrana

Preferred Matches:

Endurance: 4/5
Strength: 3/5
Speed: 4/5
Defense:4/5
Technique: 5/5
Hentai: 4/5

Strikes: 4/5
Submissions:4.25/5
Powerhouse: 3.75/5
Aerial: 5/5
Counters: 3.75/5

Signatures:
-Meteora
-Hard Chops Combination to Chest
-Leg Drop
-Leg Lock

Finishing moves:
-Wasp Strike: Getting to the top turnbuckle, Avispa will jump and land knee first on to a downed opponents stomach, crushing them.
-Dolor: Pain in English. Basically a Kimura lock, forcing her opponent into the ground. May rub crotch in opponent's face to humiliate her.
-Yellow Death: A Crossface Chicken Wing with a twist, which is like the Asuka lock to some extent. In Hentai matches, may grab opponents breasts and or other parts of the body to arouse.
-God Killer: A standing moonsault senton on an opponent that is laying on their back, signaled by her taunting her opponent before riling up the crowd.

Characteristics

Visual Appearance: A black haired lithe woman with sharp green eyes. She has light fair skin and an excellent body, appearing in many different local ads in her home country, even with her heel persona. Some to know her family say she is the spitting image of her mother. Average breast size of about a B.

Personality: She can be a bit of a bitch and at times rather cruel, but tends to have a softer side to things. Dedictated to her family, she is driven to continue the name of La Avispa abroad.

Past/History: Born on the island of Puerto Rico to the first Avispa, Diana was born to become her successor. Naturally getting into the sport, it wasn't long before she had grew a rather fine reputation, well a fine infamous one as one of the the most hellish luchadoras on the island commonwealth. For four years she grew her own name, winning local belts until she was deemed ready to compete as La Avispa Negra, the second in her family after her mother, whom was also a strong and well regarded heel.

When her mother died of cancer a year later, this deeply saddened Diana, causing her to nearly back out of wrestiling for good. Her mother was always there for her, a source of inspiration and counsel, now gone. It took months before getting back into the ring, coping with it even today. Yet, this has more than ever invigorated her work, seeing as one of the only ways of honering her mother's name is to continue the one she created and see it to glory.

The AFW is a rather strange place, full of a variety of characters. Even though she is yet to wrestle, she has yet to even speak to any individual backstage, seeing them as below her. Her only interest seems to get stronger and honor her mother's name.

Wrestling Attire:

La Avispa Negra II "The Black Wasp" D23a922781f2c0cf5e1f7d07d7bc2500

-Fashion model on the side, well known in Puerto Rico
-Deeply Catholic
-Engaged with a man she met in college when not wrestling
-Associate Degree in Theology

AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
-Avispa Negra(L) vs Vamp Suzumori(W)
Draws: