by Cicilia Today at 2:07 am

» Cicilia De'Reignhardt vs Suki Mizushima
by Cicilia Today at 1:14 am

» Mikhail 'Devil' Donovan
by acuya Today at 12:44 am

» Angela St. Croix
by acuya Today at 12:41 am

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

Harrier, killcarrion, LtLukas, LunarWolf, Nelv, Panda, Sebastian, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

New segment for the AFW magazine, need lovely ladies of friction!

Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:29 am by daemongirl

So Natasha is going to begin hosting a monthly segment for the magazine, title isn't set in the stone yet but the idea is "Babe of the Month" where its a photoshoot plus a small interview with the chosen lady for that month. Need someone for January onward so if interested post here or shoot me a message, this can be just for fun with Natasha who will be her usual flirty self or to push a character or talk about what you're doing story wise with them, ending with a spot in the magazine with a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

Where is that stupid Spider?

Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:00 am by Tarantulust

Kawaii title: Lil Luci Lollipop vs Shizuka Suyuki (Complete) - Page 10 Sojqtwc
Greeting's Flesh Bags!

My name is Tarantulust! I have been gone for a while...and to be honest I won't return for some time either. Megatron has been busting my rear, and Energon is scarce here. A close pal of mine left the site recently, and it put some things in perspective for me. I play a bunch of cartoonish villains because thats all I am ever any good at. Each character based of a colleague of mine ranging from the famous Starscream to the rampant …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Tension Showdown 2019 Start Date

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:40 am by Old_Man_Tai

Hullo all of AFW!

Due to personal issues in my life, I have been a bit slow in setting up the latest Showdown PPV. But, matches are planned, and I know everyone is working hard to build their matches for the show.

To that end, I will be pushing back the original start date of the show.

Showdown 2019 will start November 20th.

Comments: 0

Kawaii title: Lil Luci Lollipop vs Shizuka Suyuki (Complete)

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Kawaii title: Lil Luci Lollipop vs Shizuka Suyuki (Complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Kawaii title match: Lil Luci Lollipop vs. Shizuka Suyuki

Post by Kelsea on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Luci slumped down with Shizuka as she was hold her, Luci's arms drapped over Shizuka body and naked breasts rubbing against her as belly as she breathed. By this time they had wrestled and struggled togeather in close quarters for so long that they were completely drenched in each others sweat so having her head craddled up by Shizuka and then both falling unconscious in each other's arms didn't really matter at this stage... Whats more the ref girl decided to just leave them like that seems they looks so adorable...

Eventually ring assistant brought out a stretcher, carefully pushed Luci until she her naked wet breasts pressed up to Shizuka's.. "mnh..." Luci whimpered close to Shizuka's cheek as her sensitive nipples pressed right into Shizuka's orbs... The Ring assistants then slipped both kawaii's onto the stretch as they cuddled each other in unconsciousness, carrying them out of the ring.

Shizuka wins via pin fall and becomes the new Kawaii champion

Spotlight
characters:
Kawaii title: Lil Luci Lollipop vs Shizuka Suyuki (Complete) - Page 10 ELZuoMvKawaii title: Lil Luci Lollipop vs Shizuka Suyuki (Complete) - Page 10 OG5hnuaKawaii title: Lil Luci Lollipop vs Shizuka Suyuki (Complete) - Page 10 Cg3CzYmKawaii title: Lil Luci Lollipop vs Shizuka Suyuki (Complete) - Page 10 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea

http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum