Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

bricktown, BritBrat, Cherry Lover, Cicilia, dragonswill, Iceman, RadiantKarna332, Teenwrestler, USLMAN

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for matches

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:54 pm by dragonswill

Hello again it is I dragonswill again im currently looking for more matches if anyone would like to fight my girls i would gladly talk matches with you.

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11174-dragons-girls#293901

here's my roster please don't be worry i am okay with loses for some of my characters but some you need to convince me on why you want them to lose. the ones that are okay for loses are Del Lizzy AI Hoshi and Misaka please Message me on pm or Dm me on discord Kevin#5221.

thank you …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for Discord/Forum matches involving Karina Northman

Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:57 pm by Cirno

Just PM me here or on Discord if you're interested or have a plan involving Karina.

Comments: 1

Match request

Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:42 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Hi I am looking for matches , and hope someone will react to this post. Plan on posting some new wrestlers before the year is over ^^

Comments: 2

Topic: Wrestling?

Page 69 of 69 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 67, 68, 69

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 69 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Harrier on Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:12 pm

I would halfway understand some love for biker themed Baron Corbin. But middleschool teacher Mr. Corbin? Not so much.
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble on Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:21 pm

The tall Applebees waiter does not provoke rampant lust.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:03 am

Ya'll clearly don't spend much time with middle aged housewives, do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:13 am

Tenille Dashwod aka Emma debuted last friday in Impact Wrestling. Pretty big coup for the company in my opinion.
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier on Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:36 pm

I have now watched AEW Dynamite 4 to 6. 4 was a spotfest and nothing to write home about, but it still beat a vast majority of RAWs and SDs I have seen over the years. 5 was much better and has easily reached my top 100 of televised non PPV events, and 6 was very good in my opinion.

*The inner circle video with le champion from episode 6 is just great. Jericho is 48 years old and can´t keep up very much in the ring anymore, but he would still outwrestle an 48 year old Hogan or Diesel with an arm tied behind his back. His aura is tangible and I especially like the father/son dynamics with Sammy Guevara and the silent Jake Hager who just looks irritated in the camera. Santana and Ortiz are just goons, but ok.
*I am not sure if I know what Cowboy Shit is, but I am finally sold on Hangman Page. Not exactly the next SCSA, but a solid upper midcarder at least.
*Also not sure if I buy Brandi Rhodes as vamp. Probably not.
*Sammy Guevara plays a good cocky heel. He is athletic and dynamic, I like him. In WWE, he would just be a cruiserweight in a speedo.
*To my own amazement, I like Best Friends and the dark Order. The teams I probably don´t like are Private Party and Young Bucks. Private Party because they dress like clowns and Young Bucks because they feel completely random and spotmonkeyish for me despite being long in the business and RL brothers.
*Shawn Spears has marginally improved from his time in WWE. Should be a midcard heel, but has a great manager with Tully Blanchard.
*Contrary to many, I like the womans division. Riho is cute, Emi Sakura plays the aging teacher role very well. Even Jayme Hayter, who is a pudgy version of Paige somehow, interacts with the audience whenever she can and that is just great. Some more bodies would not hurt though. I am thinking about Peyton Royce for obvious reasons, but Dana Brooke, Asuka, Kairi Sane and Sara Logan could also take their chances.
*For the tag team division, I would like to see the Major Bros and the B-team move over. Bo Dallas is quite good as a delusional heel and Curtis Axel a solid hand.
*Creatively, Cody, Pac and Moxley made the absolutely right decision to leave WWE.
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:46 pm

Honestly Private Party is my fave team that AEW introduced to me. I loves them so much. They're so talented, and they have great personalities. As soon as Luchasaurus is back I will be sooooo happy. He wrestled at an indie event on the 7th so I expect him back soon.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Today at 8:52 am

I am going to a WWE houseshow again today. As it is in Germany, I hope to see WALTER in some capability but I want to see many people I have not seen when I was at the last houseshow 2017, and that even includes Corbin, sigh.

EDIT : Looking forward to see the Miz again. The guy was really giving his best for us last time.
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 69 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 67, 68, 69

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum