» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Asteria VS Ofélia

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Asteria VS Ofélia Empty Asteria VS Ofélia

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:40 am

Match Type: Hentai
Victory Condition: Single Orgasm

Lights all around the ring turned off, one by one they went off and then suddenly a few loud bangs from th ceiling were heard. Small, tiny white and red glowing dots starting to fall down on the ring, the ramp and the entrance, each of them emitting bright light in their respective colors that allowd a small area around them. Then suddenly Asteria's thee song roared out from the speakers and small explosions came from the entrance and with lightning speed up to the ring where Asteria was seen, standing in a black tight tank top and a black skirt with white panties underneath, she didn't use her regular attire since it seemed inproper in the match she decided to accept.. Still, this was her first one ever and it felt a little odd, though a match is a match and she'll win it no matter what.

Asteria took a few steps back to one of the turnbuckles as her theme song ended and the dots of lights started to fade, waiting for her opponent to get enter.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Asteria VS Ofélia Empty Re: Asteria VS Ofélia

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:09 pm

As the lights came back on a saucey jazz tune from the 1920's and out walked the diminutive vixen known as Ofelia Castro. Clad in a red corset thatcriss-crossed laces in the front, showing off her cleavage quite nicely, and a short skirt, that almost showed off her ass. She also wore racy garterbelt and fishnet stockings completing the ensemble with a cute little lacey hat ontop of her short silver hair.

She sauntered down the arena, wiggling her ass and puffing her chest out all while a rather big cigar dangled between her fingers. She teased the crowd as she passed by, waving or coming close to run a hand over them. When she got to the ring, she made sure that tey got a good peek, as she took a little bit longer than she should have to get in.

After she was in she put her hands on her hips and sized up Asteria. "My, my my..." She said, casually sauntering over to Asteria. "Well I have taste if I do say so myself. You're looking pretty good tonight." She flashed a sultry smile at the girl. "I'm really lookin forward to this and I hope you are too." She reached out to grab Asteria's skirt to lift it up and peek under it. "Though I think you would look even better with a nice pair of stockings to emphasize those legs of yours." She looked up. "And why not give the ladies and gents a little bit more of a peek at the ladies." She said referring to Asteria's breasts as she blew a smoke ring into the air, and motioning to her own breasts.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Asteria blinked a few times, the girl she was facing was quite beautiful, taking a single step back and narrowed her eyes a little.

" Uhm.. Thanks. This is my first Hentai match, so I'm sure this will be fun for the both of us. "

Asteria would then blush darkly and take another step back when the girl lifted up her skirt to examine her.

" W-Whoa! I don't fight to look good. And the twins stay where they are. After all I'm going to win this match. "

Asteria wasn't quite sure what to say to Orfé️lia, it seemed she knew more how to dress then the witch did but then again, vanity was another part of the match she thought. Either way, she needed to be careful, this girl doesn't seem like a newbie to this sort of thing.

" Well.. Get ready. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Ofelia smiled sweetly at Asteria. "Well I guess you could say this is my first hentai 'match' too, but I sure know my way around a woman." She gave a soft chuckle. She paused and too a deep inhale on her cigar. "Honey, everyone wins in these kinds of matches." She said as she blew a plume of smoke away from her. "And it's a shame if you don't want to show those lassies off. Their quite nice. I'd imagine with this kind of match, you might not have a choice though.

When Asteria said to get ready, Ofelia held up her hand. "Now hold on a second, suga." She said and wiggled out of the ring. She handed her cigar over to a man in the audience and patted him on the head, giving him a quick kiss. "Now you take good care of that, and don't let me catch you stealin a puff." She patted his cheek and then turned around, showing off her butt as she climbed back into the ring.

"Ok, darlin, now let's get to it."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Asteria thought about what Ofé️lia was saying.. How can both opponents win in a match? That makes no sense! Though since she never tried a match such as this one she might aswell see if the girl was right or not. She'd stretch her arms all the way up, puffing her chest forward to Ofé️lia, almost teasingly before she got back into her stance, waiting quite patiently for a girl despite being one of the major heels.

" Alright then, if you say so. "

Asteria got ready to attack when another thought crossed her, immidiatly starting to blink and stand up straight.

" So.. How do I attack you..? Just my normal hard hits or..? ""

Asteria had never really seen a hentai match to begin with.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:31 pm

Ofelia smiled at Asteria as she paused her attack. Though it seemed fairly obvious before, it was clear she had never been in a hentai match before. She ran a sultry hand up her own cheek and flipped her hair coyly. "Well Suga. You certainly are allowed to throw a hard punch if you'd like but I don't think it'd be prudent and I might just nip ya back."

She stepped closer to Asteria. "Besides, who'se gonna win if we spend the whole match beatin each other up? If i was lookin for some fisticuffs then I reckon I could just go down to the bar and stir up some trouble after I got some liquor in me."

She reached out to grab Asteria's hand and if she did, would pull the girl down to her. "Since yer perplexed about the first move, how 'bout I take it, darlin." She would whisper and then lean in and try and pull Asteria into a deep kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Asteria thought about it for a while.

" I never had this kind of match.. So I suppose.. Just simply submission holds? "

Asteria did not have much time to wait for arely when she was puled against Ofé️lia, blushing brightly as she looked at her, not sure what to make of this nor if she should attack her, parting her lips to speak out but was met with a deep kiss, blushing even brightly, her eyelids widened to look into the girl's eyes though for some reason even she couldn't explain it, she didn't pull away from the kiss, it was gentle and new for her, her whole body shivvering untrollably because of it.

" Mmmm... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:33 am

Despite the kiss, Ofelia still smiled. Her eyes fluttlered partly closed as she enjoyed the kiss. Her free hand reached out and grabbed Asteria's ass firmly and pushed her even more into the kiss as she gave it a nice squeeze. Ofelia had no qualms about taking what she wanted and was certainly wanting as much of Asteria as she could get.

She pulled away from the kiss after a few moments, but still had a hand on Asteria's ass, running it up and down the curvy bottom gently as she smiled. "Ya see what I mean by no one really looses now, suga?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:50 am

Asteria snuggled closer to Ofé️lia when her rear was groped, a much darker blush upon her cheeks now while her eys came to a complete shut, her arms going over the girl's shoulders and let them hang there, pressing her forehead upon Ofé️lia's but sadly the girl pulled away, making her only slightly pull away herself before whispering back to her.

" I-I suppose.. It was certainly lovely... Though.. "

She'd then quickly hook her leg behind one of Ofé️lia's and pushes forward to try and push her onto her back with Asteria ontop of her and collecting her wrists to pin them down aswell as hooking her legs inbetween the girl's to try and force them to spread, if she succeeds in doing so she'd continue.

" It's still a match.. And I still seek to win... Hun. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:29 am

Ofelia was definitely not expecting Asteria to be ready with such an attack so soon. She fell to her butt and looked up as her wrists were pinned and her legs were spread, giving a good show of her panties tot he crowd.

"Oh my, darlin." She said turning her head in a feint blush. "Looks like you managed to catch me off guard pretty well. I do hope you know what the next step is though." Her eyes closed halfway as she gazed slyly up at Asteria. zher confidence unwavering despite the position. "Sometimes I like it when one of my gals gets a little fiesty. You know, it's no fun just makin love to a rock, right, suga?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next