by Yori Today at 8:06 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:48 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:35 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Green Flame

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Green Flame - Page 5 Empty Re: Green Flame

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:01 am

Rushing towards the two toppled over girl, Navi realized Chelsea's shoulders were on the mat, and she dropped down to her knees to make the count. There was an evil glint in her eyes, that neither Melody nor the red-head underneath her were able to tell due to their positions...but Navi thought it was too soon to put her revenge plan against Chelsea into motion, and simply counted, after one second of pinfall, for: "ONE!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:39 pm

Chelsea was dropped to the floor and felt shocked at the sudden shift in control. She still had her but that was a moto point as the girl basically used her hold against her and used her as a means to keep herself down. With Navi moving in and trying to go for the pin the redhead quickly tried to turn things around as she would attempt t arch her back and push Melody off of her before the pin could be made.

Frantically trying to get back up to her feet Chelsea would try and push off the girl and get some distance to walk back up to her feet and back to a neutral position where she had a chance to get back at her opponent for the clever trick.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:54 pm

"TWO----No!"

Quickly jerking her shoulders up, Chelsea broke the hold, and rolled from underneath Melody. The greenette did the same, out of fear of getting caught into another hold by the redhead.

Quickly rolling to her feet, Melody glanced at Chelsea, as the two ladies were, somewhat, back to square one...

...and Melody wasn't intending to keep it as such for very long. Rushing at Chelsea, Melody attempted to quickly ram her knee into her opponent's gut, forcing her to double down...

...before grabbing her head into front facelock, as well as the waistline of her gym gear, before lifting the woman into the air, and face first into the mat with an Impaler DDT!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:38 pm

Chelsea broke out of the pin fast enough to keep going as she tried to get back up before Melody could. Finding her footing in time to see Melody charge in after her and promptly reintroduce her knee to her gut. "Agggh!" The redhead had little time to prepare as she folded over the girls knee and backed up in shock as her head was trapped in her arms.

Unable to move away from her as she was brought up and dropped in the sudden Impaler ddt Chelsea's head spikes into the floor as she drops again and lets out shriek of pain as she rolls to her back and her head feels like its spinning.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:36 am

With her signature move perfectly executed, Melody quickly made her way back to her feet. Usually, she would immediately follow up the Impaler with a quick pin attempt, usually unsuccessful. Be this a normal kind of spar, she probably would've done that.

But, since her focus in the spar was on submissions, the greenette would instead grab hold of the redhead's foot, trying to turn her back on her stomach:

"Sorry about this!"

From there, Melody would hardly twist her sparring partner's foot, trapping her in an ankle lock!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:06 am

Getting your face planted into the mat didnt really motivate you to want to have that happen a second time, or get up and risk having that happen but she knew staying down wasn't an option. Spar or not she hated to lose and giving up this early would be just out of the question.

Though for her efforts she was instead greeted to Melody going on top of her and trying to yank her to the side and into a sudden ankle lock, pulling on her leg with a hard twist. "Nnggaaggh!" She screamed out as she tried to pull away and towards the ropes. Twisting herself anyway that would make the hold harder to keep locked in.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:48 am

"D-damnit...", Melody would say through her teeth, trying to get as much of the torque on Chelsea's ankle as she could, as the redhead resisted the move and tried to crawl against the ropes. As Chelsea got closer and closer towards the ropes, the greenette was realizing that she still couldn't apply holds to their maximum use.

As such, Chelsea easily managed to get to the ropes. Although Navi cunningly tried to let that slide, this happened in her friend's full view, and she would drop the hold as her sparring partner got a rope break, stepping away from the ropes while grumbling to herself in disappointment over not managing to apply the hold properly in a combat situation like this...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Closing in towards the ropes Chelsea felt her leg being bent, though it didnt feel as intense as some leg locks she had been put n but she in general wasn't a fan of being put in one. For obvious reasons, and reached out to grab the ropes looking to break the hold before it did get worse. Her mind so focused on surviving that she didnt even notice that Navi wasn't caring about the ropebreak and it was simply Melody breaking it up.

Sighing in relief she brought her leg up and rubbed her ankle for a second as she slowly got up to her feet. Letting some pressure come down to make sure she was good to go. Which thankfully she was as she looked up at Melody and then Navi for a brief second. "Not the best hold to keep a girl in unless you...wrap your legs around them as well."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:18 am

Hearing an advice from her sparring partner, the greenette would nod to the rising redhead: "Hmm...I'll keep that in mind", understanding that, perhaps, she lacked control over a move like an Ankle Lock to apply it without fully trapping opponent's other limbs to stop them from escaping.

Committing that fact to memory, both women would continue their spar. Slowly approaching Chelsea, Melody would attempt to drop low, and would try to quickly swipe her right leg underneath her opponent's  in an attempt to take her off her feet!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:43 am

The redhead didnt like getting in submission holds that affected her legs, mostly because of how badly they messed up her rhythm and speed. Thankfully she got out fast enough that wasnt an issue as she moved around Melody once more as the two observed each other desperately looking for there next big opportunity to strike.

That moment came when Melody tried to finish things here as she tried to go for a sudden leg sweep with Chelsea quickly jumping out of the way out of range before she moved in for the kill. Attempting to send a kick aimed her head to try and stun the girl then and there.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next