by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Babel vs Colleen: Bloodplay

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Babel vs Colleen: Bloodplay Empty Babel vs Colleen: Bloodplay

Post by luffy316 Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:17 am

Hentai submission
The winner must accept a sexual submission from their opponent to win

An exaggerated whip-crack sound affect sounded, the drum beat of her pop theme song starting up. A sexy leg slid into view before the matching body followed, a pink-haired beauty with nothing but black leather and a traditional style of dominatrix hat on. A leash led offstage, and she tapped a riding crop against her thigh. She gave a tug at the leash, as though its captive was being difficult, then stepped onto the runway. The leash dragged a teddy bear, the durable toy bouncing along behind her and wearing a gas mask and leather briefs. Her intimidating demeanor dropped quickly from there, as Connie smiled warmly at the crowd, waving with her crop-toting hand. When she got to the bottom of the ramp, she turned and faced an especially interested-looking young man. Her eyes gleamed and she walked up to him, smiling brightly.

"Hiiii, sweety," she said friendlily, touching his hand with her gloved one. "Looking for a kiss?"
The guy's eyes widened and he nodded quickly, unable to think of anything else resembling a logical response.
Connie giggled and leaned in close to him... then raised her bear to his cheek, pecking its masked lips onto his cheek. "Mwa!" she squeaked in a mocking kiss sound. The teen gave her a baffled look as she waved the bear in front of him. "Subby's such a troublemaker," she giggled, then leaned in to give him a genuine smack of her pink lips on his cheek as well. "Wish me luck, hon," she said spinning on her heels to face and enter the ring. She tucked Subby neatly in place on the stairs outside the turnbuckle along with her crop, stretching eagerly in the ring as she watched for her first opponent, wondering whether she'd be able to give or receive that beautiful gift called pain.

Last edited by 125 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Babel vs Colleen: Bloodplay Empty Re: Babel vs Colleen

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:31 am

"I don't want knowledge... I want sovereignty." The words echoed through the arena and afterwards a peppy techno beat followed. Shortly after out stepped a girl clad in white with bright aqua colored eyes and a cheerful smile on her face. Her wide eyes scanned the arena as she looked at all the cheering fans. Knowing neither contender at the moment they seemed to cheer more for what was to come, and some continued to cheer at the Dom's sultry display. "All of them here ... to watch me?" She questioned softly as she made her way down the ramp.

"Humans... really are the worst!" Her tone was gleeful as she picked up the pace and ran towards the ring, sliding into it and hopping up. She smiled brightly at Colleen, her smaller frame being dwarfed by the dom. "Hey, human!" She yelled out in a friendly manner. "This place... is where they torture my kind, isn't it? The bright lights... and the cheering crowd, they want to see blood?" She spoke all her words in a very friendly manner.

"You're dressed like a scary dungeon lady. I tried to tell them... that they should be afraid of me! I'll turn all of you into vampires! And then... and then I won't be alone!" She took a step towards Colleen. "But I don't think humans deserve that, especially not you, so you'll just have to die!" The words never wavered in their cheerful tone, sopunding more like a friendly greeting. Babel continued to smile, her white hat tilted slightly and a cheery smile on her face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:40 am

"Huh... humans.... bright lights... I don't suppose..." Connie reasoned to herself, then looked up in response. "What? Oh, blood? Well, not everyone likes it THAT rough, but..."

She trailed off a bit. "Vampire!?" she blurted tactlessly. "I KNEW it!" A bit of thoughtful apprehension crossed her face. She'd never met a vampire before, but they were usually humans before, in the movies and trashy romance novels and things she'd read, so they probably liked some friendly hurting just as much as anyone.

"Well, don't do THAT!" she said at the suggestion that she died. "I mean, you don't wanna be alone, so that'd be pretty silly." She beat her fist into her palm in dawning realization. "Tell you what! You can hurt me all you like this match, but if you let me live, we'll go out for ice cream later! Sounds like fun, huh?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:54 am

"Eh?" Babel looked at Colleen for a long moment with half a smile on her face, the other half confused. "I don't want to be alone at all! I think that is the worst!" She said with a happy chirp. "If I don't drink blood, I won't live... so if you don't let me do that, then you would want me to die... just like everyone else!" She tilted her head and smiled at Colleen as she came to the conclusion she did.

"I think that I don't want to beat you up, but if we can go out for iced cream... maybe I can just drink your blood and turn you into a vampire too. Inviting me... that is not something humans would do so for you, maybe I can make an exception, right? You would like being a vampire I think. You get to drink all the blood you want, and even fly! I came here as a bat you know." She nodded eagerly.

The ref decided to ring the bell but Babel blinked and looked. "Does that mean I won?" She asked. "Did I survive your wretched gladiatorial arena you scum human?!" She stepped towards the ref with a smile on her face, really wanting to know the answer.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:15 am

Connie sighed and tilted her head. "I dunno... I do like going out in the sunshine, but flying would be nifty, and blood can be tasty in the right mood... oh darn, I hope there's ice cream places open at night or you'd explode trying to eat it at day."

Her own confusion was cut off by Babel's, and she felt obliged to wave at her to calm her down. "Whoa, whoa, sweety, that means the fight started," she assured her, taking her by the shoulder. "That means we get to get all bitey," she said, making a sexually suggestive little gnashing of her teeth before she stepped forward, trying to suddenly shove Babel to the mat.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:19 am

Babel turned to look at Coleen with wide eyes as she corrected her assumption. "I ... can go out in the daytime, I mean... I don't explode... but I don't like it either... it hurts my eyes!" She said happily. "But I must be a super vampire since I don't explode!" She nodded and then when Colleen told her it was biting time, her eyes widened and her mouth instinctively opened.

'oof!" She said when she was surprised and shoved down. "Hey!' She called out. She furrowed her little brow and lunged at Colleen and attempted to bite her thigh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:49 am

Colleen was frankly a bit impressed, maybe excited to be facing a super vampire.

Babel's teeth met her thigh, making her yelp and send her opposite knee into her chin, trying to knock her back off before she dug in too deep. "I'm not so easy, you bloodsucking whelp" she'd purr, her voice gaining a more seductive and sultry tone that she got when she was entering her dominatrix mode. If Babel stayed down for a bit, she'd stomp her heel down onto her back or belly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Babel was trying not to be dislodged so easily as the knee struck her, but she hadn't gotten a chance to realy get her fangs buried into Colleen. The knee rattled her and she fell back down to her butt looking up at the dom. "Y-you! You're just like all the others-Oof!" The wind was knocked out of her as Colleen stomped on her belly. She tried to get to her hands and knees but was slowed as she took large gulps of air to try and recover.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Connie smiled wickedly down at her, though beneath the surface she was genuinely smiling.

"That's it. fight back," she said, running her hand over her injured thigh. It gave off a pleasant stinging sensation that made her shiver a little. Whether or not she'd become a vampire was up for debate later.

She'd move to grab Babel by the wrists, looking to get behind her and twist them behind her back. "Poor baby... don't you like it?" she'd whisper hotly in her ear (should she get her trapped).

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:07 am

Babel wasn't fast wnough to evade the larger woman's grasp. She winced as her hands were wrenched painfully. "I-I'll fight back!" She yelled in defiance. She felt herself pressed against the dom as her arms were twisted painfully. "I... I don't like it, how could I1?" She said in a rather cheerful tone as a smile graced her features. Her pale face blushed at thehot breath on her ear, sending a tingle of pleasure through her as well as the pain. She then grinned a little wider and turned her head. She hoped Colleen was still near her and opened her mouth to try and clamp down on the first thing that she could.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Babel vs Colleen: Bloodplay Empty Re: Babel vs Colleen: Bloodplay

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next