by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match

Post by SimplyMoon Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:58 am

"What!?" she said with surprise in her voice as suddenly Gaster managed to get her legs right around the pink haired witch's head, putting her in a nasty head scissors and then bringing her straight down in a rather painful driver, letting go of the reapress. Now on the mat disoriented and hurting, Gaster had control.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:51 pm

Managing to get the momentum of the match in her favour, despite the earlier advantage from her bewitching opponent, GASTER would have the witch right where she had the most advantage.

"Now it's time to slowly transport you to the Death Realm, dastardly witch! Mwahahahaha!", she would say, grabbing a hold of Aisha's legs as she turned the girl on her back. Her opponent's speed was one of the biggest advantages her opponent had over her. Take it away and the Shadow Lord would be half-way to victory!

With that strategy in mind, GASTER would put her opponent's legs into a 4 shape, before dropping to the mat, and applying a Figure 4 Leg Lock!!!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:11 am

Not liking what she was hearing, Aisha was beginning to maybe panic a little as she was grabbed and brought into what was now a rather painful figure four leg lock, a move she rather feared as her legs were fairly a major part of her offense and defense, "No let go!" she'd shout struggling to stop it. However it was far too late and protests did little to stop her opponent whom proceeded anyway with locking her in to the insidious submission hold.

"Auuugghhh, that hurts!!!" she shouts, trying to keep herself together as pain coursed through the lower part of her body. It was getting worse with each moment. She tried to get out, wriggling to try and escape or at least reverse it by getting on to her stomach.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:32 am

Despite her resistance and struggling, the Shadow Lord managed to fold the witch's legs into shape, successfully trapping her in a Figure 4 Leg Lock!

"Mwahaha! Taking your most powerful weapon would bring you ever closer to the land of lost souls, witch...!, GASTER would remark, as Aisha continued to resist the hold!

"Grrr...stop trying! There is no escape! Like it or not, I will take away the ability to----NO! STOP THIS! NOOOOOOOOO!"

Upon realizing that simple attempts to get out and to wriggle out of the hold were failing, Aisha started rocking her's and the Deathly Shadow Lord's bodies, trying to turn her opponent on her stomach to reverse the hold!

And, try as she might, but GASTER simply didn't have enough power to resist her foe's motion, as Aisha would successfully turn the hold around, successfully turning the pressure from her legs onto the Shadow Lord's!

"YAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! This wasn't how---AAAAAAAAH!", crying out in pain, the deathly Shadow Lord would quickly try and drag herself to the nearest ropes to break her backfired hold!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:04 pm

"Ha, what so wrong now...guuhh, are my... spells too... much for you?" Aisha managed out. While she had reversed the submission hold it still put strain on her legs and she could not hold it for very long. So eventually she let up, pushing away from her on the mat so that she could have some breathing room and get back up, ready to fight again. Her outfit did not leave as much as she would have liked covered and gave the audience rather too much a view of her panties underneath.

She stumbled only a little getting back up now waiting for Gaster also known as the Reapress for the night, whom would now find a rather nice sole kick going right towards her cheek.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Despite not getting to the ropes, Aisha let the Shadow Lord out of her own hold, as GASTER laid on the canvas on her forearms and knees, letting out a quiet moan of pain in response to Aisha's taunt.

The witch, naturally, wasn't going to let her rest and get to her feet, instead approaching her, and kicking her right to to the side of her face!

Letting out a cry of pain, GASTER turned on her back from the impact of the kick, rubbing the side of her face as Aisha confidently brought the fight to the Shadow Lord!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:10 pm

Stomping on her a few more times, Aisha would pick her up, getting the reapress right back to her feet. She brought her hand back, going right for a chop right to the chest. It was like a knife, hitting hard and fast, stingily strong. She would then after an audible 'Woo" from the crowd Irish whip Gaster right to the ropes on the opposite side, bending over to left her up once she came running back.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:13 pm

"AAGH! AAH! OOOW!", the Deathly Shadow Lord let out as the witch continued to stomp away at her back, before finally getting the Shadow Lord to her feet...

...and, not giving her even a millisecond of rest, would deliver a swift Knife Edge Chop to her petite chest!

"AAAAAARGH!", she let out, as her hands instinctively tried to go to her aching chest...but Aisha would be on to her, grabbing her by her arm, and Irish Whipping the Shadow Lord into the ropes behind her.

On her way back, GASTER noticed that her opponent had bended over, seemingly to lift her up into the air!

Unluckily for Aisha, GASTER had a plan of attack prepared on the spot. Getting closer, she would jump onto her taller opponent's back. She knew she had to be quick before her opponent reacted, else Aisha would be onto her.

The Shadow Lord would then fall forwards, hooking her legs at Aisha's shoulders and catching her legs to force her to flip, attempting to execute a Sunset Flip Powerbomb on her opponent to catch her offguard and attempt a pin at the same time (forgetting that her opponent did not wear a pumpkin head necessary for pinfalls in this match)!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:32 pm

What could have been a loss for the witchy Aisha turned into a rather weird sort of scene where Aisha, powerbombed and disoriented was just laying there, with Gaster, in her reapress costume waiting for the count that never came, the referee just watching the two struggle to keep and break out of the this pin attempt that wasn't a pin. The fans didn't seem to know either, laughing at the two.

"Get off of me," cried out the witch, shoving her off finally and rolling away, clutching her back, "You think your curses shall work on me? I shall show you a real curse with my witches hex!" she exclaimed, still pushing the act with the corny lines. Of course at the moment she was still on her hands and knees.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:48 pm

As the ref didn't lower down to count the pin, GASTER looked at the zebra striped official with confusion, as the woman simply shook her head.

A second later, GASTER understood the source of her confusion...and slight stupidity of her action, since she didn't fulful the "Pumpkin stipulation" of this pumpkin match.

Her confusion left plenty of time for the dastardly witch Aisha Love to escape, rolling from underneath the smaller girl, and threatening the deathly Shadow Lord with curses:

"No matter what your cursed do to me, the curse of death is the worst one of all!", she retorted as she got to her feet at the same time...

With both ladies up on their feet, and the momentum of the match returning to a neutral position, the deathly Shadow Lord tried to seize the initiative, with a hard Knife Edge Chop to her opponent's chest, payback for the witch's earlier attack!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next