Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, AliceBun, Cicilia, Harrier, Nelv, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for action

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:33 am by skip-stop

Hi hi

The past few months have been rather sad, and the future has been very foggy. But now I can say that I'm alive again. In this regard, I would like to find a few new threads. My roster is here and here. Current preferences of matches:
for Karen - hardcore and everything related to it or special conditions with elements of hardcore
for Charlotte - standard or maybe standard in tension
for Margarita - standard or hentai
for Astrid - standard and hardcore or maybe special conditions
Although …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Match Search

Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:41 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

With two of my three boys open for something I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a match with either Takeshi or Takeichi. If you're interested hit me up on here or send me a message. Or if you want to plan not a match per say but some other kind of interaction that'd be fine as well. Thank you in advance.

Comments: 0

My current situation and an update about Eliza

Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:23 am by Deus001

Hello everyone

Its Deus here, some of you might not even remember or know me if you joined this year. And to be honest I won't blame you, I've been juggled about IRL this year. I went from two part time jobs to a full time and then back to part time and in between, I had totally forgotten about this site in the process and didn't work with people like I should have.

Recently has been the final nail for me due to parental mental health issues, the hard part of the storm is over now thankfully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Berial's Bonfire

Go down

Berial's Bonfire Empty Berial's Bonfire

Post by Berial on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:32 am

Welcome to the bonfire...

Berial's Bonfire Darksouls800x600

A place of respite where fighters and champions from all walks of life gather. Women and men, soldiers and vagabonds, vigilantes and outlaws. Wrestlers of different origins, creeds, and destinies all find their way here at some point or another. How or why is anyone's guess. But that isn't what matters, is it? Sit for a while and get to know these wandering characters. Learn from their stories. Understand their convictions. Perhaps even empathize with a few of there tales, before they return to their own paths. For every encounter in life is a precious, joyous turn of fate.

Keeper's Note:
"I'm always available and open to hear new ideas for threads.
If you'd like to do something with one of my characters,
feel free to contact me by whichever medium is most
comfortable or convenient for you. You can reach me
via PM or through Trillian by my username: berial."

Employee Fitness Assessment: Occupied
Uh, what is this?:
Since becoming a part of this site, I've found myself becoming less and less consistent in my ability to post. This is meant to provide a real-time indication of my current capacity without having to force my RP partners into what must feel like heckling. This indicator isn't absolute, however, and doesn't perfectly reflect the activities of my day-to-day, but simply paints a general idea allowing everyone to gauge what my schedule may be like. Please keep in mind that this does not affect my willingness to accept new threads and matches. I'm always open to hearing new ideas and will happily take on new matches or encounters, even if I may not be able to start them right away. This is purely to avoid confusion and should be consistently updated.

Clear - I'm free to write posts at my leisure. There should be a noticeable increase in activity from me.
Occupied - Things have been getting busy for me and I'll only be writing sparingly. I'll still be fairly active but expect plenty of gaps and otherwise inconsistent posting times.
Hard-pressed -My attention is fully dedicated elsewhere. I will still be active on Trillian and through PMs, but posts will be kept to a minimum. I will do my best to not keep others waiting.

STAFF

Sae Yamamoto

Berial's Bonfire CcFC5bY

AFW Chief of Security. A hardened enforcer and experienced tactician, tasked with keeping the company’s investments from killing each other and making things interesting while she does it.

FRICTION

Masuyo Ai

Berial's Bonfire 8Wt8PWM

An exuberant, headstrong mixed martial artist determined to become the best fighter ever known. A robust young woman with a strong sense of justice, she refuses to be kept down for long and moves forward with an unwavering resolve, using her strength to make the world a little brighter along the way.

Manami Kuroda

Berial's Bonfire YbXahTr

Cold, sadistic, and unforgiving. An underground fighter turned professional wrestler that considers herself a force to be reckoned with.
This mad beast given human form intends to make the most of AFW as her personal proving grounds.

Brave Yuko

Berial's Bonfire L5LQQpb

The renowned hero of the ring. The light to vanquish the darkness.
This fearless, veteran high-flyer has made it her lifelong quest to maintain peace in the squared circle. Between dungeon raids, that is.

Chizuru Nagahara

Berial's Bonfire Gxgx19f

The best German suplex wrestler in Japan, if not the whole world, and a top Wrestle Angel talent.
A kind-hearted, yet resoundingly strong veteran of the ring looking to foster her love of the sport and hopefully make some friends along the way.

[CLOSED]

Annette Weber

Berial's Bonfire QI6k2H3

An affectionate swimsuit model, diving headfirst into the passionate world of sexual wrestling.
This light-hearted, sensual submissionist possess an irresistible pull like a siren’s call.

Fujika Takahashi

Berial's Bonfire VNDUmIQ

A private eye, pro-wrestling fanatic, and full-time upholder of the law.
This perky all-rounder is all about great matches with even greater opponents and won't rest until she exposes just how high up the chain the underbelly of corruption goes.

Tam Nguyen

Berial's Bonfire JaNvK9K

Tough as nails muscle-for-hire and reserved vagrant that took her master’s techniques and ran.
Extremely powerful for her size, this cynical martial artist is a serious competitor that's not often taken seriously.

Artemis Michelle Armstrong

Berial's Bonfire ZmXu6lN

A former American actress with a large body and an even larger ego.
Combining her overwhelming strength and flair for showmanship, she aims to make it big in the wrestling industry by whatever means necessary.

Zoey Jae Oh

Berial's Bonfire T9FJvIg

Restless and undisciplined. A woman just looking to fight and have fun doing it.
Without any real talent backing her skills, this scrappy Taekwondo chick is seriously out of her depth.
Won’t let anyone tell her that, though.

[CLOSED]

TENSION

Blue Imugi

Berial's Bonfire DMfbAWv

A hard-hitting pit fightress that makes up for her size with remarkable speed.
She happily lives a life without ambition in spite of her skill, ready to take on whatever life throws at her little by little.

Harper Williams

Berial's Bonfire LmuhDMe

An adventurous, rowdy tomboy having a hard time growing out of her small-town demeanor.
Finally free of her duties back home, this backyard brawler has her sights set on the toughest fights and biggest eats Japan can muster.

Hitomi Hana

Berial's Bonfire BP32gE4

A growing YouTube cover artist and professional attention whore, using her flair for drama to beat her way into pop stardom.
Untrained, undisciplined, and bursting with energy, this high-speed striker can only rely on her fists, her wits, and a whole lot of cheating.
It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll.

Sophia Nechiporenko

Berial's Bonfire WyRyDYP

An avatar of chaos, seeking to satisfy her lust for domination by bending the federation's rules to her whim.
This sadistic Spetsnaz operative loves to toy with her prey, turning their own body and mind against them.

MOMENTUM

Adele Montessori

Berial's Bonfire YQx0Dch

A feisty out-boxer that battles at the fringes and surprises with explosive power. This proud Italian is looking to knock the competition senseless and promote some family business on the side.

Margaux Lefeuvre

Berial's Bonfire E07uctf

Psychotic and bloodthirsty, harboring an eerie fascination with violence in all its forms.
This young mob boss turned boxer-wrestler swings fast and hard without mercy, crushing and utterly decimating all manner of foes beneath her fists.

(Friction/Tension cross-promotion.)

Elfrida De’Reigndhart

Berial's Bonfire Zm6CYpR

Boxing prodigy, globe-trotting martial arts enthusiast, and super middleweight champion of the world.
A relentless all-rounder here on family business and for part-time destruction.

(Friction/Tension cross-promotion.)
[CLOSED]

FACTION

The Dire Pack

Berial's Bonfire OkCdfTy

When the moon hangs low, the howls of wolves fill the air...

Last edited by Berial on Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:12 pm; edited 124 times in total (Reason for editing : Adele joins the roster!)
Berial
Berial

Back to top Go down

Berial's Bonfire Empty Re: Berial's Bonfire

Post by Berial on Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:36 am

Credits to acuya, killcarrion, and anyone else that I am very clearly taking liberties from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial on Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:33 pm

~The bonfire has been kindled!~
The fire grows, and with it the hymns of creation...

UPDATES:
- Added Wrestling Stats to each character.
Each character now has wrestling stats detailing their strengths in respective fields. As I started coming up with more characters that I'm excited to introduce, I felt it was necessary to convey their strengths in relation to the rest of my roster and differentiate them a bit. Should give a better read on established characters and help future additions stand out a little more.
- Updated the stats of all characters to the star system.
Every character's stats are now ranked out of five stars accordingly. Done primarily for the sake of comprehension, giving a snapshot of what the character's about from the get-go and not wade through paragraphs. Lot more visually appealing than numbers, I hope.
- Removed Drake Mallory
Yes, we will all miss I already forgot his name, but I felt it was necessary. Speaking honestly, he was only my second character, and fabricated when I still wasn't thinking I'd still be around. Even taking that away, I don't feel I put as much thought into him as I probably could have and think my standards have evolved somewhat. I still intend to finish any threads he's still involved in and take any last-minute requests lingering out there, but will be surrendering his design to the void henceforth. Worry not, however, all of you admirers of the sculpted male frame whose names aren't Tai. I assure you there will be suitable men to take his place very soon.
- Added a Timeline key.
Might still be deciding on the colors, though. We'll see what happens.
- Minor grammar corrections, style changes, and bug fixes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum